GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a son that is a few years younger than Christina. If his current girlfriend or even one of his ex girlfriends went missing I believe that I would be out there trying to help. It strikes me as very odd that we have heard nothing from any of these young men's parents. But maybe I'm just the odd one.

Yeah! I mean, she and her current BF hadn't been together as a couple all that long, but she was with her ex for at least a couple of years before she changed boyfriends. Surely his family became close to her during that time.

You'd think his mom would at least speak out to show concern and support of Christina's mom...even if she was upset by their breakup a mom still knows how heartbreaking it would be to have your child missing.

I wonder if the person who posted a few times in the beginning would know anything about what Christina's relationship was like with that family.

I am sorry. Did I miss something? Are we not supposed to discuss that "rumor" of the second video? Please let me know!

*I adjusted my earlier post and ask anyone who copied it to please delete it. Thanks.

For Christina. All my other musings/ theories will go *poof*. :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413340099962.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413340099962.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 246
I hope this is the last night Christina's mom is up and wondering where her daughter is.
If anyone knows anything...please, help her mom. Give her the answer she SO badly wants and deserves.

Does anyone here ever remember searchers finding a missing person?

Like you pointed out before, the victim is usually found by hunters, hikers or someone walking their dog.
Sometimes, when LE has a solid case and has made an arrest, the killer will take LE to the body so they don't get the death sentence.

I recall a case in AZ (I think) where the victim's brother never gave up searching for his sister. He kept searching the desert every weekend, keeping track of ground he already covered. One day, maybe after two years?, he came across a human skeleton and tests revealed he had found his sister. This case was covered on ID channel. Wish I knew the name - gave me goosebumps though.

Foxfire posts often that a victim will communicate/call out to be found. One day I read that comment again and thought "not so sure about that" because too many cases I followed/follow the victim is still missing. I swear the very next week, Kelli Bordeaux and Holly Bobo were found after a long time and both had extensive searches. Yet, the mass searches didn't result in finding their remains.

I'm just talking. Remember the young college girl in AZ who was 'released' from the dump spot via the wash after heavy rains? Sometimes nature will disrupt a hiding place.

I haven't seen them search. Mostly strangers really.
There's something very odd about this case.
I figured my posts would vanish. Not sure why
This seems to be an epic conspiracy.

The lack of help from a certain few of the friends has been odd to myself. She has a lot of friends who have helped to no end then other "friends" who don't so much as talk about old hangouts etc to possibly search

Not to go too off topic - wish I kept a chart or something - remember a case where searchers were told they had too many people so some volunteers were sent away. So, a couple of guys went in another direction away from the search parties and got the idea to search around a particular bridge where they discovered the body. They never would have looked there that day if they kept with the formal search party.

I haven't posted much, but wanted to say it makes me sad that no new info has come out. Well, other than some taboo postings that I missed and have gone poof.

I have no real theory, at first I thought human trafficking, but that was just an initial thought when I first saw a missing billboard. That doesn't seem likely at 4:00 am.

Now, I'm leaning more toward a stalker. Maybe a friend posted a pic on FB or other SM the night they were out and someone from her past saw an opportunity.

I know there's been talk about "something bigger" but I have no earthly idea what that could mean.

I'm not a super sleuth and give props to those of you who are so good at this. This is so frustrating!!!

The only reason peeps speculated imo about whether or not Christina is the person in the garage is because of confusion over what she was wearing that night versus what shows up on the video camera. Then, the comment about mounting cameras at a particular height for the best chance at capturing faces.
I think our imaginations start to work overtime when a case that seems to have solid angles, doesn't turn up anything after over a month. Most of us expected an arrest by now (whether it be person one, two or three).

:eek:fftobed:

Maybe it is the cases I follow, but if an arrest and/or victim is not found within a week or so, I have no expectations of either happening quickly. We have so many cases where nothing has happened for years, that seemed as "simple" as this one may have initially. Either LE has suspects they can't figure out how to charge (Drew Peterson, Teri Horman, Sean Atkins, Mark Redwine, etc and/or the victim is never found, i.e Hayley Cummings, Lauren Spierers, Lisa Irwin, etc. Many just won't proceed without a body and others just do not have enough to charge even when victim is found. I used to expect charges to follow body recovery but not anymore.

Howdy! Long time no post! Since you work at the Shops, can you share what the vibe has been lately? Any locals I talk to kindof shrug it off with a kind of "lost cause" response. No one feels afraid of a random perpetrator. Is it the same over at the Shops?
Not alot has been talked about much lately. Security still seems about the same. The employees seem more cautious. But other than that seems back to normal there.

Not to go too off topic - wish I kept a chart or something - remember a case where searchers were told they had too many people so some volunteers were sent away. So, a couple of guys went in another direction away from the search parties and got the idea to search around a particular bridge where they discovered the body. They never would have looked there that day if they kept with the formal search party.

Was that the two teens who had disappeared and it turned out they had gone off the road and ended up in an area that couldn't be seen from the highway?

Searching the shops of legacy again tomorrow
Wish us luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members