GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that since we have information that the camera images are being enhanced, that they have ID'd a car, but are waiting for enhancement to ID the person or persons in the vehicle? At this point I'm leaning towards this. I'm thinking they are waiting to ID her in someone's vehicle & IMO, it's someone she knows well!

Perhaps someone's car who is currently incarcerated.....

One other thing I should clarify. When I said "For active search information or to provide tips or other search areas, please contact barkley.sutton@gmail.com." The "tips" I am referring to is for search areas. If you have information specific to the whereabouts of Christina or this case contact the Plano Police Department directly, do not send that information to this group.

Bless you, KenSteg! :tyou:

You might be interested in a photo posted by the public help fund cm facebook page... my opinion only.

This is a real breakthrough, it certainly doesn't look like our walker is being as forthcoming as he should be.

Let's hope this is the beginning of the end of the family's nightmare.

:please:

Could be that the enhanced video is complete and it didn't jive with the EA description of events. BTW, I hope that this discussion is OK with TOS. Regardless, I'm going to go over there to show support after the football game.

If you are local, they would like some help. 1200 block of Harvard Lane in Allen. Not sure how long they'll be out there.

Yeah, I saw that on the public Find Christina page, so it looks like they are amenable to it. At least we know where the suspicion lies within this group, right?

Is there any media there? It would definitely help bring the heat even more if this is in the media.

Oh. My. This is currently going on in Allen. This is Christinas family.

Jonni (Mom) is second from the right. Go family!!!
Oh.wow. This is amazing. What do they know that we don't? I'm not sure exactly what I think about what they are doing, but I absolutely felt excited when I saw your posting. I hope they are going in the right direction and getting close to answers. Her poor family :/

Is there any media there? It would definitely help bring the heat even more if this is in the media.

Not sure, but someone could tip the news stations. I mean, the address IS listed in the find cm FB page.

Bf_starnews twitter account. She links to the pic. Can we now discuss EA since this is from a media source?
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/tweets MOBILE LINK

In comments, someone asks if there is a story to go along with this...no response yet. Hopefully the reporter is working on one. So glad to see some kind of progress here. I hope it is aimed in the right direction.

This sure came out of left field. I thought LE stated he was in the clear? What does the family know or think they know to take such drastic measures?

This sure came out of left field. I thought LE stated he was in the clear? What does the family know or think they know to take such drastic measures?

All makes sense now, huh.... But by all means, us searchers appreciate the non factual allegations

Bf_starnews twitter account. She links to the pic. Can we now discuss EA since this is from a media source?
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/tweets MOBILE LINK

In comments, someone asks if there is a story to go along with this...no response yet. Hopefully the reporter is working on one. So glad to see some kind of progress here. I hope it is aimed in the right direction.

Please tweet and retweet this if any of you are on twitter. Maybe the media will show up. Post on local/national news Facebook pages.

A friend/relative of the family said on Facebook that they walked the streets of the neighborhood where EA lives - she said they refused to talk to the family as they got in their car(s). I hope they have PIs or LE trailing them at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur