GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sure came out of left field. I thought LE stated he was in the clear? What does the family know or think they know to take such drastic measures?

I hope it is something significant. I'd hate to see them get in any trouble over this. I have no idea what people are allowed to do when it comes to stuff like this. I wonder when the enhanced footage will be completely analyzed? For the family to go from so quiet and behind the scenes to come out with guns blazing like this, makes me wonder if there's been a new development we don't know about.

Wow...I'm impressed with Christina's family! Yay! Putting pressure might help others speak out.

Looking at the posters there seem to be photos Im on a cell so not so clear.
If anyone goes by please take photos jmo

I hope it is something significant. I'd hate to see them get in any trouble over this. I have no idea what people are allowed to do when it comes to stuff like this. I wonder when the enhanced footage will be completely analyzed? For the family to go from so quiet and behind the scenes to come out with guns blazing like this, makes me wonder if there's been a new development we don't know about.
I don't know, but this is quite an interesting approach to apply pressure directly from the family. I have seen it from people who do not speak for the family and have picketed, but this is something else entirely. Wonder what PPD thinks about this turn of events? Talk about harming their case...I would say this just blew it up.

Looking at the posters there seem to be photos jmo
The photos are from Christina's missing poster on the left. At the bottom right is the photo of two walking into the parking garage. The other photo is one of EA which was posted on his FB page with him holding a phone/camera stating he was dressed for work and also where he mentioned his job description.

I am not local, but Googled some local media and and sent info to a couple news stations. Now that I know ppd is fine with it I am going to email more. I put a link to the Facebook page photos. Anyone else could do the same. More emails might make the media take more of an interest.

I personally don't think it's out of left field at all. Plenty of us have had to keep our thoughts on suspects to ourselves and I certainly felt he could be a possibility. Being the last person to see her along with not participating in searches etc it seems off.

I think people should read again what the comments said about APD. It stated they were called and APD said it would be okay if they did not step onto their property and remained on the sidewalks. It did not say APD was fine with their actions when it came to going to his home and making a scene. Huge difference there! (APD is Allen Police Department...not Plano Police Department who is in charge of her case. Wonder what they are saying?)

Dylan Redwines family did this when he was missing they all had signs and stood out in front of Mark Redwines house.
He never gave them any answers.

I personally don't think it's out of left field at all. Plenty of us have had to keep our thoughts on suspects to ourselves and I certainly felt he could be a possibility. Being the last person to see her along with not participating in searches etc it seems off.
I dropped by and initial thoughts were that I wished that there was more support. Will have some thoughts later, but my overwhelming thought is that I'm happy that they are doing it and I hope the ramp up in pressure continues and is fruitful. Such a nice family...

I think people should read again what the comments said about APD. It stated they were called and APD said it would be okay if they did not step onto their property and remained on the sidewalks. It did not say APD was fine with their actions when it came to going to his home and making a scene. Huge difference there! (APD is Allen Police Department...not Plano Police Department who is in charge of her case. Wonder what they are saying?)

I'm sure if the police want to make them leave they will. I'm just happy they're doing something and it must feel good to them.

Makes me wonder why today....seems there would have been something to spark this.

I asked this ? on the Find CM FB page. They said APD was ok with it as long as they stayed on public property.
I thought people were insinuating PPD was okay with them doing this concerning the case not simply just being there. APD has no right to say no to a peaceful assembly on public property I guess, but it doesn't speak to how well this is going to go over with investigators in Plano who have kept EA out of the spotlight evidently for a reason.

I was there. There was no scene made at all. Very peaceful and respectful of all of the people living in the neighborhood. We were in front of the house and on the corners of the intersections and a lot of neighbors were stopping and speaking with us and were very supportive. APD and PPD both aware of what was happening. APD stopped by to talk several times. They were not upset with us being there, even offered us water!

So does CM's family know more about EA that they are letting on?

Surely PPD have been letting them know about what they have on this guy right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487