GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true TES did not come here to negotiate..he came with many experienced searchers and drones to locate remains.
I wanted to post this article that describes the nature of the type of grief/loss/trauma I am talking about for the Morris Family.
There are those that may not have agreed with my HPO's ..but I am not here to sugarcoat anything for anyone.The reality after all this time is that Christina may never be recovered and the family will never have true type of closure.. a state of limbo is the worst.
I have a reason and medical science research and opinions to fully explain and back up what I am saying is true and I am praying that the families do get the support they need. IMO This is not just about finding Christina..My concern is for their mental and emotional health as well. In fact all parties concerned.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...wn-families-missing-face-painful-limbo-n51221

a state known as "ambiguous loss," coined by psychologist and author Pauline Boss.

“That is, when somebody is missing or has vanished without a trace, and you don’t know their fate, or the whereabouts of their body, and whether they’re dead or alive,” Boss says. “So it becomes so uncanny, and strange, for the families; they’re never quite sure if the person is truly dead.”

“It is the worst kind of loss to process — I don’t mean to say one kind of loss is worse than another. But this is the kind of loss that creates suffering without closure,” Boss said. “There is no closure, ever, if bodies can’t be found.”
Part of the reason that ambiguous loss might be so taxing on a person is the fact that our brains crave information. Some scientists have posed the theory that humans are, innately, information-seeking creatures; we need answers, we need closure and we need an ending. “It becomes a problem of cognition. It’s actually difficult for the brain to process this loss because there is no information about it,” Boss says.

“You go through partial stages of grief but you can’t go through all the stages. You don’t know what you’re grieving for,” Murphy says.

I agree with a lot of your thoughts and if they believe she's alive and are holding on to hope I sure hope there is a good reason for doing so, otherwise it just prolongs the obvious to the masses who believe she's not coming home this far out because most don't. The pressure on EA is working good reason from what I can tell as For most cases the last know person seen with someone has know the whereabouts or were involved. I hope he knows something and shares. I hope he's innocent but can help. I want the family to have a good ending to this drawn out misery and I can hold that hope but also am fully aware of the reality that she may not be found alive.

Praying everyday! It's the most I can do now as I haven't been able to be physically present. My husband is having back surgery this week so have to limit my time to focus on him. I can only pray!!!!

I feel badly saying this, but the family needs to sit down. I understand that they want answers and are tired of waiting, but I feel that they are inadvertently giving up the "hand" the police are trying to hold.

Before this protest, very few people knew of EA. Now it's all over the news.

Now there is a post on the FB page that contradicts my understanding of parking garage events/layouts.

:gaah:

I work in Allen, very close to EA's home. So trust me, I want her home as bad as the next person.

But, it's incredibly frustrating to think that they may tip off someone as to what the police know.

IMO the family does NOT need to "Sit Down." This is their child, sister, friend etc....She walked in a parking garage with someone and they came out, she is missing. IMO if the walker would have come to the family and spoke to them this would not be happening in front of his house!

Until you have a missing child or have lost a child you shouldn't make statements like that. I'm sure that could be pretty hurtful and I don't think that is what this page is for!

IMO the family does NOT need to "Sit Down." This is their child, sister, friend etc....She walked in a parking garage with someone and they came out, she is missing. IMO if the walker would have come to the family and spoke to them this would not be happening in front of his house!

Until you have a missing child or have lost a child you shouldn't make statements like that. I'm sure that could be pretty hurtful and I don't think that is what this page is for!

I agree the family should do what they feel is necessary. It's like what they say if you have a child on drugs, do everything you can to get between them and the drugs. To me get/do whatever to get answers. Sure it might be the wrong thing, it may backfire but they have to do what they feel will help them and if it's not against the law more power to them. He was there he knows something and he should fess up. How can he not know if they were parked on same level within eye sight and also how can he not know when he WAS the last known person to her. I'm not saying he's guilty of a crime, he's guilty of not sharing with the family. If that were me and I were in his shoes I would have talked to the family immediately to ensure they knew I wanted to help find her and had absolutely zero to do with her disappearance. IMO he's making himself look guilty, but it's his right to plead the fifth. Just hurts them. I am not a parent, I can't have children as close to a pain as a child dying I can Only imagine, but to have a child and not know where they are or if their safe to me is just unthinkable and I hurt for this family and I want her found.

I don't mean to bombard you with questions, but these are questions I have had for weeks now. Why wasn't this case treated like Hannah Graham's case? I don't think PPD is stupid. Something caused them to put the brakes on this investigation. I don't think the information they were given added up in their minds either.

and for Texas Ecosearch to break camp in a way that to me seemed abrupt. Something is up with the way they are handling this. Lately when they have been ask they don't even precede their answer with 'we have X number of detectives working on this blah blah blah' they just say, and seem to IMO stress, "we don't even know if a crime has been committed" and they are not even giving the typical LE 'but the longer this goes on the more it looks like foul play' condition to it.

I'm not saying this is what I think happened (honestly this is one of the few cases i've followed where I have no clue what might have happened) but I'm growing more and more sure PPD thinks she is voluntarily missing.

I have not found one thing that says they are accusing the walker of anything! They just want information, they want him to talk to them. I don't think that is too much to ask.

My child is deceased. He would be the same age as Christina if he were still alive. In fact, he died on Christina's BD 07/25/2011. He got in with a very bad crowd and into some very bad drugs. I look at Christina's pictures and my heart bleeds for her as my heart bleeds for my own son. The pain will never completely go away. I will also have a hole in my heart devoid of my son until the day I die. I can relate to what Christina's mother is feeling. I hate that she doesn't have answers. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hope Christina is brought home and her mother will have the answers she so desperately seeks. :heartbeat:

IMO there is a lot of misinformation and information withheld by everyone involved which hinders progress in the case. I don't believe we have a true picture of any of this.

My child is deceased. He would be the same age as Christina if he were still alive. In fact, he died on Christina's BD 07/25/2011. He got in with a very bad crowd and into some very bad drugs. I look at Christina's pictures and my heart bleeds for her as my heart bleeds for my own son. The pain will never completely go away. I will also have a hole in my heart devoid of my son until the day I die. I can relate to what Christina's mother is feeling. I hate that she doesn't have answers. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hope Christina is brought home and her mother will have the answers she so desperately seeks. :heartbeat:
I am so sorry for your loss.

I have not found one thing that says they are accusing the walker of anything! They just want information, they want him to talk to them. I don't think that is too much to ask.
They actually ARE accusing him with asking on the signs, "What happened, E?" and "Tell the truth!" If they only wanted to talk, they wouldn't be asking that question of him and insinuating he lied or somehow did not tell the truth to LE to begin with in this case. IMO..I would read that as, "What did you do with her after you did something to her?" NOT "We want to hear about everything until the point you left her in the garage!". I would say they won't get anywhere with EA or his family via public shaming. They can deny all they want to about accusing EA, but read the signs as it is all there...again...in my opinion!

NOR should IMHO "THIS" be happening at his Mother and Fathers Property it is not the sons home,nor is the son the owner or city,county,state taxpayer.
Many of us here are very qualified to make statements that we may have already lived or walked that path in some shape form or fashion. Many of us here are bringing insight into the depth and breadth of this particular case that perhaps needs to be explored and uncovered.
If EA has already fully complied with requests from LE investigators and they are not seeing an issue in his statements and accounts .then I am not so sure that giving the same exact dissertation to her parents is going to change anything at this point.
Perhaps EA has been advised by legal counselor not to speak ..that is his right. He does not have to speak to any one apart from LE Investigators and even then he has a right to have an Atty present.

They actually ARE accusing him with asking on the signs, "Where is Christina, E?" If they only wanted to talk, they wouldn't be asking that question of him. It says, "What did you do with her after you did something to her?" NOT "We want to hear about everything until the point you left her in the garage!". I would say they won't get anywhere with EA or his family via public shaming. They can deny all they want to about accusing EA, but read the signs as it is all there.

You wanna talk actionable causes?? Lets wait to see the outcome of what may occur....

You saw a sign saying "What did you do with her?" Can you please post a link to that for me?

They actually ARE accusing him with asking on the signs, "Where is Christina, E?" If they only wanted to talk, they wouldn't be asking that question of him. It says, "What did you do with her after you did something to her?" NOT "We want to hear about everything until the point you left her in the garage!". I would say they won't get anywhere with EA or his family via public shaming. They can deny all they want to about accusing EA, but read the signs as it is all there.

You wanna talk actionable causes?? Lets wait to see the outcome of what may occur....

That is a whole different can of worms that the family is pursuing. The PPD seems to be interesting because the billboard in Lewisville doesn't even show her anymore, it's back to the usual fugitives broadcasting. Plus they are not really acting like it. is a case they're really pursuing. IMO PPD may lack the resources or experiences in these types of cases to do the best job possible. I feel like her family should be getting a PI so they can find answers. JMO

and for Texas Ecosearch to break camp in a way that to me seemed abrupt. Something is up with the way they are handling this. Lately when they have been ask they don't even precede their answer with 'we have X number of detectives working on this blah blah blah' they just say, and seem to IMO stress, "we don't even know if a crime has been committed" and they are not even giving the typical LE 'but the longer this goes on the more it looks like foul play' condition to it.

I'm not saying this is what I think happened (honestly this is one of the few cases i've followed where I have no clue what might have happened) but I'm growing more and more sure PPD thinks she is voluntarily missing.
Again...TES has done this same thing repeatedly. You shouldn't read anything into it as leaving abruptly isn't anything new with that group, imo.

PPD cannot claim foul play, even if they suspect it, without proof. Yes, it seems obvious. Yes, they are aware the chances of this not being associated with foul play are slim to none. The missing person investigation is ongoing, but a criminal side of the investigation is being conducted simultaneously by other detectives and the DA follows closely. This way when they do find their evidence (a body, a crime scene, etc), they end the mp case and hit the ground running with an up-to-date criminal case.

NOR should IMHO "THIS" be happening at his Mother and Fathers Property it is not the sons home,nor is the son the owner or city,county,state taxpayer.
Many of us here are very qualified to make statements that we may have already lived or walked that path in some shape form or fashion. Many of us here are bringing insight into the depth and breadth of this particular case that perhaps needs to be explored and uncovered.
If EA has already fully complied with requests from LE investigators and they are not seeing an issue in his statements and accounts .then I am not so sure that giving the same exact dissertation to her parents is going to change anything at this point.
Perhaps EA has been advised by legal counselor not to speak ..that is his right. He does not have to speak to any one apart from LE Investigators and even then he has a right to have an Atty present.

They were on the sidewalk not actually on the grass. obviously, the police had no issues with what they were doing. If they would have, they would have told them to shut it down.

jmo

Hi, all!
I can’t say what I would do if it was my child missing… BUT I can promise you, I would do ANYTHING to get my child back. I would be the thorn in everyone’s side, I would picket, I would call and email all involved, I would be asking everyone questions, I would scream on the mountain tops….until I got answers and brought my child home. I wouldn’t give a crap what anybody thought, because it’s MY kid missing, not yours! What is the other choice?…..sit at home and play nice?…be friends and have manners?….stay quiet and hope someone confesses?...all that crap goes out the window when somebody messes with your kid. I would turn up the heat!...Kudos to the mom!

Reminds me of a quote: “You do not set the standard. You have not walked in my footsteps, danced in my shoes, or lived in my world. Do not judge me, point your fingers at me, or become experts on my life. Instead, celebrate with me in times of joy and cry with me in times of pain. Only then will we begin to understand each other.”~ Kate Baker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro