GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so it is only general opinion on FB that he is not answering questions ..to whom??
The Family??
He does not have to talk to them or anyone else.
He only is required to comply with LE at this point either with or without Legal Counsel.

Yes, this is why they were out there.

Yep.
I am all for everyone being questioned. Again and again. Pressured until they break. BY LE.

Yup .. I am all for that too!!!
But Mass demonstrations to encroach on the son's families home and rights .I AM NOT FOR THAT

I've been watching this case from the start. Here are a few things I wanted to add....

Hunter states on her Facebook page early on that she left Fort Worth to go shopping at the Shops.
Is it possible that this is the last he heard from her b4 he
1) ran out of battery bc he was out w friends and came home to go to sleep
2) intentionally didn't charge or turned his phone off bc they were in an argument

I think it's possible that maybe they weren't in a close relationship at the time. She did her own thing and so did he. Maybe they had gone a few days without talking or speaking before so it wasn't a big deal to him that he had not heard from or saw her for a few days.
Maybe he let Saturday and Sunday go by. He stayed at home smoking some joints, recovering from a night out playing video games etc....
at some point he turns his phone on and sees all the texts/calls. He texts/calls her. Gives it another day and becomes worried, but not enough to call mom or 911.

Im just trying to understand why he never reported her missing....

I've been watching this case from the start. Here are a few things I wanted to add....

Hunter states on her Facebook page early on that she left Fort Worth to go shopping at the Shops.
Is it possible that this is the last he heard from here b4 he
1) ran out of battery bc he was out w friends and came home to go to sleep
2) intentionally didn't charge or turned his phone off bc they were in an argument

I think it's possible that maybe they weren't in a close relationship at the time. She did her own thing and so did he. Maybe they had gone a few days without talking or speaking before so it wasn't a big deal to him that had not heard from or saw her for a few days.
Maybe he let Saturday and Sunday go by. He stayed at home smoking some joints, recovering from a night out playing video games etc....
at some point he turns his phone on and sees all the texts/calls. He try's to respond. Gives it another day and becomes worried, but not enough to call mom or 911.

Im just trying to understand why he never reported her missing....

I think this is the reason. JMO

Here is Why.. I am not sure why others are not seeing this..
Because now the family's home where this mass demonstration not for just 1 day but into 2 days subsequent actions were in fact encroached on and their civil rights under Texas State Civil Laws have been clearly crossed.

I'm not upset at the family, per se. I just don't think what they're doing is the smartest.

Here's how I see it. I work within walking distance to EA's house. I have followed this case from the get go as I've been to the Shops many times. Hell, I had a friend get so drunk at the bars he ended up wandering around at 2 AM and woke up in a field nearby the next morning. I have never once felt intimidated at the Shops, and I've been there late into the night. It's lit up like high noon and it's rarely completely empty. So when this first all happened, my suspicions were off the chart.

PPD and APD are fairly well respected departments. I've followed many cases on WS where police are playing their hand close. Mickey Shunick comes to mind. The DWT.

To ME, it feels like they're playing this one close. I sense they've got a lot of circumstantial evidence, but are missing the key piece which could lead to an arrest or recovery or whatever.

IMO the family has now potentially tripped that up. Think about it - this has two outcomes, both of which are lose-lose. Outcome 1, he's guilty of something and now knows that the spotlight is on him so he clams up. Perhaps he was feeling cocky and getting careless. If he was, he sure won't be now. Outcome 2, he is completely innocent but now has a potential lawsuit he could file for defamation, etc and the attention is turned away from the real perp.

I am 100% behind the family to not let up until answers are provided. I just would've gone about it a different way. Picketed the police, perhaps, if I felt that enough wasn't being done. Hired a stealthy PI. I just think that between this and the comment on FB, the family is getting desperate (understandably so) and in their haste, they're revealing that they know more than everyone thought. Which, at this point, if it's true that a crime was committed allows the perp time to realize "oh *****" and bail, rather than playing it quiet and waiting for them to slip up.

I understand the family's desperation, and I'm not upset, but I just don't get it. (Disclaimer: if the police encouraged this, all bets are off.)

If we are all talking about the same post, it's on the HFCM public page on one of the 1st pics taken at the home of EA's parents. I sent a PM to the commenter inviting her here to tell her story.

I'm new to WS but I thought the purpose of this forum was to help figure out what happened to Christina? EA has the right to not talk to the family and the family has the right to do what they did. From what I see the only person whose rights were possibly violated were Christina's. You guys are amazing and have done great work. Keep at it.

You saw a sign saying "What did you do with her?" Can you please post a link to that for me?
I explained I revised my quote and asked that you amend it where you quoted me. I will ask again.

Here is part of the corrected post:

They actually ARE accusing him with asking on the signs, "What happened, E?" and "Tell the truth!" If they only wanted to talk, they wouldn't be asking that question of him and insinuating he lied or somehow did not tell the truth to LE to begin with in this case. IMO..I would read that as, "What did you do with her after you did something to her?" NOT "We want to hear about everything until the point you left her in the garage!".

Do you have the link??
Because I am not seeing this information at all on the Community Public Facebook page

It's on the private facebook group.

I'm trying to ask someone on there where they heard what this person posted.

Initials BA commented 4 hours ago
Saturday @ 1:55 HFCM Facebook

If you are inclined to provide statutes on how this violates the rights of EA and how it trumps the constitutional right of peaceful assembly, then go at it tiger.

[modsnip]

I am not talking about EA the son which resides in the Parents home..
I am only directing this about the PARENTS .. HOMEOWNERS ..their Civil Rights.

Peaceful Assembly ?? Show me where I stated that there is NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT for ASSEMBLY ??
[modsnip]

He sure doesn't..... and they have the right to peaceful protest if I am not mistaken?

Oh so it is only general opinion on FB that he is not answering questions ..to whom??
The Family?? He does not have to talk to them or anyone else.
He only is required to comply with LE at this point either with or without Legal Counsel.

Hey the CS award has jumped to $25k per numerous Twitter posts. Great news! At what amount do people start getting motivated to talk (if there is an amount)?

[modsnip]

I am not talking about EA the son which resides in the Parents home..
I am only directing this about the PARENTS .. HOMEOWNERS ..their Civil Rights.

Peaceful Assembly ?? Show me where I stated that there is NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT for ASSEMBLY ??
[modsnip]
This site isn't necessarily a site focusing on laws, but if you are offering to explain your position, I don't think anyone would be opposed. Again, if you are inclined to provide statutes, please do. You may know more and be providing a service to all involved. IMO, the family is pushing for truth and information, how is that a violation of rights? I just think it's a stretch to indicate that they are violating the families rights. The signs seem specific to the request from EA, an identifying picture even. He lives at this home.

Again...TES has done this same thing repeatedly. You shouldn't read anything into it as leaving abruptly isn't anything new with that group, imo.

when i've seen them do this there often is a reason. They do it when they feel their search has a low probability of being successful. I my be remembering wrong but i think on this case they were talking about searching for several more days then by the end of that day they announced they were leaving I feel that had to be on some information they got.

PPD cannot claim foul play, even if they suspect it, without proof. Yes, it seems obvious. Yes, they are aware the chances of this not being associated with foul play are slim to none. The missing person investigation is ongoing, but a criminal side of the investigation is being conducted simultaneously by other detectives and the DA follows closely. This way when they do find their evidence (a body, a crime scene, etc), they end the mp case and hit the ground running with an up-to-date criminal case.

I'm thinking that these are your assumptions based on how you've seen things go in the past, but you have kind of worded as if you were on board with the PPD anc DA's team. If you are actually involved in this investigation then I'll defer to you, but I don't think you are. So I that case I will ask what indication is there that they are currently investigating anything (I don't know of any) and what after a month and a half what are they still investigating if they are not even willing to say it is a good probability a crime was committed. Has PPD been searching anything after the first week or two? They're not likely to find a body or a crime scene by not looking. I'm not saying they KNOW she is voluntarily missing I'm saying they think that is most likely and they have zero contradicting that (other than no action on the bank accounts). I suspect, but hope I'm wrong, that unless someone stumbles upon a body or if multiple people are involved and someone come forward then this investigation isn't going anywhere.

Yes I find the comment interesting. It shows EA has a history of issues involving young women.

Is FB comments off limits? I haven't actively posted since the Hailey Dunn case, and rules have changed. I'll delete my earlier post if so...

I, respectfully, disagree.
This is one person. Not NUMEROUS neighborhood women. Also, it's FB and should be taken as such. IMO

This site isn't necessarily a site focusing on laws, but if you are offering to explain your position, I don't think anyone would be opposed. Again, if you are inclined to provide statutes, please do. You may know more and be providing a service to all involved. IMO, the family is pushing for truth and information, how is that a violation of rights? I just think it's a stretch to indicate that they are violating the families rights. The signs seem specific to the request from EA, an identifying picture even. He lives at this home.

Family is pushing for truth,information and closure. They are in Limbo and may never get closure.
There is nothing wrong with Right to Assemble ..I have never stated that there is not a Right To Assemble
Here is what I see...
however when it is directed at the Non Named,Non POI,Non Suspect in a No Crime situation at the Parents home with the intent to annoy,harass,alarm, embarrass,intimidate that is Harassment under sec 42.07.
More than that this is on the line of Stalking under sec 42.027 since this was carried out in consecutive days If the family is in fear of something happening to them or their personal property.
More importantly I see under Chp 73 In terms of Tort .. We have elements of Libel here. Since now this is exposing a private non involved family to public ridicule,tarnished reputation of their neighbors and community and exposed them to further attacks to possible injury or tarnished the public's opinion of their honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro