GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I find the comment interesting. It shows EA has a history of issues involving young women.

Is FB comments off limits? I haven't actively posted since the Hailey Dunn case, and rules have changed. I'll delete my earlier post if so...

Private ones are off limits. You can paraphrase what this person said if it's public though. You just can't quote word for word.

And use initials.

I, respectfully, disagree.
This is one person. Not NUMEROUS neighborhood women. Also, it's FB and should be taken as such. IMO

That is true. Unless a police report was filed?? But it doesn't seem that the situation went that far!
Thank you ! I'm so frustrated with this case! I've read every page and still feel like I'm right back at Aug 30, 3:55 AM!!!

That is true. Unless a police report was filed?? But it doesn't seem that the situation went that far!
Thank you ! I'm so frustrated with this case! I've read every page and still feel like I'm right back at Aug 30, 3:55 AM!!!

Hopefully this person will come and join us

Let us not forget that there are many players involved. Not just this one. Many of them have researchable histories and records. By focusing on ONE that has not been named by LE and is not a POI or suspect, someone else may be sitting back and enjoying the diversion. JMO.

Now .. My prayer is that any and all credible evidence is back with the LE investigators. It may be time to re question each and every person in order to cross the T's and dot the I's

Family is pushing for truth,information and closure. They are in Limbo and may never get closure.
There is nothing wrong with Right to Assemble ..I have never stated that there is not a Right To Assemble
Here is what I see...
however when it is directed at the Non Named,Non POI,Non Suspect in a No Crime situation at the Parents home with the intent to annoy,harass,alarm, embarrass,intimidate that is Harassment under sec 42.07.
More than that this is on the line of Stalking under sec 42.027 since this was carried out in consecutive days If the family is in fear of something happening to them or their personal property.
More importantly I see under Chp 73 In terms of Tort .. We have elements of Libel here. Since now this is exposing a private non involved family to public ridicule,tarnished reputation of their neighbors and community and exposed them to further attacks to possible injury or tarnished the public's opinion of their honesty.
Thank You! These are certainly items to consider. I'll have to look them up, again, thank you.

Thank You! These are certainly items to consider. I'll have to look them up, again, thank you.

Look .. I see both sides .. The Morris has a right to assemble .. But it is a 2 way street ..The boys Family has Civil rights as well. (I am pointing out the Homeowners -Father& Mother)

Harassment: The rest of the statute...if they 1)initiate obscene communication, 2)threatens, in a manner likely to alarm, 3)conveys a false report, 4) causes the telephone to ring repeatedly to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, 5) makes a telephone call intentionally failing to disengage the telephone or hang up, 6)knowingly permit their telephone to be used by another to commit harassment, 7)sends repeated electronic communication to harass, annoy, etc.

I don't really see these things taking place.

I know you guys have been over AND over this, BUT......
Maybe we are focusing on one particular person too much. There is only a few things I truly believe in this case. One is that PPD is not giving the family any information. I feel that the mother will do anything to find her daughter, with that being said, some information given to the family could put them at risk.

Another thing that comes to mind is the BF. I just don't get the feeling he is doing all he can to find his girlfriend! I feel like he should be front and center. Anything coming from Christina's case, comes from the mom, dad, & stepmom. His name is rarely mentioned when family makes statements. I always wait to judge the significant other in these cases, but I'm starting to feel that maybe he needs to looked at again!

Harassment: The rest of the statute...if they 1)initiate obscene communication, 2)threatens, in a manner likely to alarm, 3)conveys a false report, 4) causes the telephone to ring repeatedly to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, 5) makes a telephone call intentionally failing to disengage the telephone or hang up, 6)knowingly permit their telephone to be used by another to commit harassment, 7)sends repeated electronic communication to harass, annoy, etc.

I don't really see these things taking place.

Perhaps you do not see it .. But might a Civil Law Judge see otherwise??
Perhaps The Family has already sought out Legal Counsel .. if it were me I would.
The boys parents are innocent and deserve their rights and privacy to be upheld.

on the flip side -
If talking with him was only thing wanted this is not the way to get it done weeks upon weeks into the Missing Investigation.

Maybe the family doesn't want him to speak to the public, maybe they prefer to do it themselves?

Maybe we are focusing on one particular person too much. There is only a few things I truly believe in this case. One is that PPD is not giving the family any information. I feel that the mother will do anything to find her daughter, with that being said, some information given to the family could put them at risk.

Another thing that comes to mind is the BF. I just don't get the feeling he is doing all he can to find his girlfriend! I feel like he should be front and center. Anything coming from Christina's case, comes from the mom, dad, & stepmom. Never mentions Hunter. I always wait to judge the significant other in these cases, but I'm starting to feel that maybe he needs to looked at again!

prior to me knowing who he was (i.e. yesterday) I thought there was ZERO chance of him being involved, but after looking at his public facebook (extremely limited information) I don't necessarily think he had anything to do with it but I definitely no longer think there is a zero percent chance I think its definitely a possibility. And the information you are referring (if it's true it is facebook after all) to falls in line with what I was thinking about him. The are some signs on is FB, again extremely limited information, That come off as quite misogynistic and also like he maybe had some anger towards women.

This makes him guilty of exactly nothing, and it would be pretty rash to think you could snatch someone who everyone knew you left at the same times as, and not be the number one suspect. I guess logic doesn't always come into these things ... I kind of wonder why they haven't gotten a search warrant for his car I would think they have probable cause, but maybe not.

What if he wasn't in the apartment that night? Maybe he followed them after leaving the bar and waited for her to come out of the apartment and " walked" her to parking garage...

on the flip side -
If talking with him was only thing wanted this is not the way to get it done weeks upon weeks into the Missing Investigation.

IMO this late in the game wanting to talk to him is NOT the main thing they are going for, or if they are then they are being foolish because obviously its not going to result in him talking to them. I think they are trying to rattle him and get the case back in the news. I'm not supporting what they are doing but I think they must have some motive beyond just wanting to talk to him.

Another thing that comes to mind is the BF. I just don't get the feeling he is doing all he can to find his girlfriend! I feel like he should be front and center. Anything coming from Christina's case, comes from the mom, dad, & stepmom. Never mentions Hunter. I always wait to judge the significant other in these cases, but I'm starting to feel that maybe he needs to looked at again!

He's been active in the searches, he even went with his father to take flyers up to the oklahoma border.
He gave one interview to the local media (maybe more I'm not sure).

I think you hear more about mom, bio dad etc. is because they are blood related to her and the boyfriend is not. jmo

What if he wasn't in the apartment that night? Maybe he followed them after leaving the bar and waited for her to come out of the apartment and " walked" her to parking garage...

obviously that would be a significant piece of information, and it wouldn't help his cause.

IMO this late in the game wanting to talk to him is NOT the main thing they are going for, or if they are then they are being foolish because obviously its not going to result in him talking to them. I think they are trying to rattle him and get the case back in the news. I'm not supporting what they are doing but I think they must have some motive beyond just wanting to talk to him.

I'm thinking they know more about him than the general public does. Christina's father said he was a friend of hers, they went to the same high school.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/09/19/search-continues-missing-woman-christina-morris

entering a parking garage with a man her family says Morris has known since high school.

He's been active in the searches, he even went with his father to take flyers up to the oklahoma boarder.
He gave one interview to the local media (maybe more I'm not sure).

So he did an interview and passed out some flyers. I knew he had been involved early on, but it's been almost 2 months. I should have reword my earlier post to include that. Its possible the family would rather him lay low bc they know he is the Likely suspect. My point is,LE has not named one POI. Only witnesses. So for now, everyone is a suspect.

I'm thinking they know more about him than the general public does. Christina's father said he was a friend of hers, they went to the same high school.

I feel like he more characterised it as a casual acquaintance from high school. I'm sure they are privy to more information than we have, but whether that information is relevant is another story (as far as we know it's not relevant enough to get a search warrant). I have no doubt the family thinks and have thought since early on that he is responsible. I'm just not seeing any signs that LE shares this point of view, I feel like if they did there's more they could have done.

Theoretical and just IMO - Christina went to Plano to meet up with old school friends that she hadn’t seen for a year; so they’re not her closest friends. A lot changes in a year of a young person’s life and if they’ve gone a different path, the gap is even wider and so they might not want to stick around overnight and into the next day.

Perhaps impulsive decisions were made following domestic arguments with bf during the night and a face-to-face became a priority.
The fact is that we then go into the void with CCTV, as does contact with Christina.

Then there is the possibility that closer friends of Christina’s may have run into the boyfriend over the weekend and commented that they couldn’t get in touch with Christina, asking why her phone might be off. He possibly shrugged it off and the friend didn’t press him due to the social situation they were in.

And then another thought - the person called by the employer after Christina didn’t turn up at work has not been identified as being at the party or part of the evening out. That makes sense for me, as someone you haven’t seen in a year is not likely to be your immediate contact.

All this makes me think that the social media talk is possibly persons (close and not-so-close friends) processing a degree of guilt that they could have done more and didn't etc.

So he did an interview and passed out some flyers. I knew he had been involved early on, but it's been almost 2 months. I should have reword my earlier post to include that. Its possible the family would rather him lay low bc they know he is the Likely suspect. My point is,LE has not named one POI. Only witnesses. So for now, everyone is a suspect.

There have been no searches in a while and he does not have his own facebook page. Plus, I'm sure he works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro