GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good question. The parents said they don't know him (well). Possible his family lives there and he lives elsewhere.

WOW .. just wow .. that would be a good answer to find out 1st before the mass crowd gathered

Good Lord people.... just because you don't know something doesn't mean that others don't.

Good Lord people.... just because you don't know something doesn't mean that others don't.
Very true. Guess it is a toss up. There are few facts in this case and fewer people who actually know anything of value in finding Christina, imo.

Go to the WFAA facebook page and scroll down until you get to the post about Christina.

very interesting comment made by MF 15 minutes ago.

I've been meaning to say this for weeks now, but I don't know if anyone on this board has a friend in a very tumultuous relationship. I'm in my 20s and it's not uncommon for people in my age group (and people both older and younger!) to be addicted to the ups and downs. 15+ unanswered calls during a fight might be a weekly occurrence. A "breakup" where one partner blocks the other's calls and disappears for a day or two might happen once a month, sometimes more.

With this experience, CM's interactions or attempts at interaction with the BF aren't all that shocking to me. Neither is the wait to file a MP report. Leaving the dog is a bit hinky, but if this was a dramatic relationship she may have left the dog every couple of weeks to go stay with family or friends. I'm not saying that this was the case, and I'm certainly not trying to make any assumptions about the players. All I'm saying is that it is possible that the fight etc was a regular occurrence.

I think LE has given them possibly some answers and that is why they were outside of his parent's residence.

I don't think they have. I think Le is keeping everything to themselves.
But that is moo

Didn't someone say that News Channel 8 would be doing an interview with Christina's Mom & Dad?

Go to the WFAA facebook page and scroll down until you get to the post about Christina.

very interesting comment made by MF 15 minutes ago.

since its a public page, can you summarize the comment? Or is that against the rules?

since its a public page, can you summarize the comment? Or is that against the rules?

Some very misinformed Facebook people there. Posting the $25,000 is for the recovery of a body.... NOT! Read the fine print people! It is for information leading to an arrest and indictment of person or PERSONS involved in Christina's disappearance.

Here is what they said: LE knows who did this (not the boyfriend), Reward money is for recovery of Christina's body.

He just edited his original post.

Here is what they said: LE knows who did this (not the boyfriend), Reward money is for recovery of Christina's body.

He just edited his original post.

got it. thanks! Taken with a grain of salt.

News 8 (Channel 8) is going to do an update shortly if anybody local wants to watch.

nothing new, Channel 8 just talked about the reward money etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties