GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a link, I just don't know where to find it.

My point is I've not seen any link referencing HF's responses/replies to Christina.
The way the story has played out so far there's been no mention of HF's actions or responses to CM.

Does anyone know if the family was picketing today? Or was it just this weekend?

I think you're correct in that LE didn't want anyone to know about the closeness of the parked cars. Once Jonni answered 'yes' to that question, and once people reacted, the original question was deleted. Maybe the part of the garage video we haven't seen shows their parked cars, and how close they really were? Jmo

Maybe. How does that help us? I mean, we need the truth, right? LE isn't letting out any info they've gathered from their ongoing investigation.

If EA lied to LE, wouldn't that be probable cause to label him a suspect?

Maybe. How does that help us? I mean, we need the truth, right? LE isn't letting out any info they've gathered from their ongoing investigation.

If EA lied to LE, wouldn't that be probable cause to label him a suspect?

I'd say it depends on the lie and whether or not LE feels it is big or just a piece of the overall puzzle that is their case.

Does anyone know if the family was picketing today? Or was it just this weekend?

Just this weekend. There are people circling the neighborhood of the house that may or may not be EA parent's home with Christina's picture on their doors.

Thanks! From your link:

“We have a lot of people that we have talked to, and none of those have been cleared of not knowing information that might help us in our investigation,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they took part in any crime, and it doesn’t mean they knew anything about a crime; it just simply means they may have information to provide to us that they might believe is irrelevant but we might think is very important information to have. … There’s nobody that we have spoken with that we have said, ‘We will no longer need to speak to you again.’”

Thanks! From your link:

“We have a lot of people that we have talked to, and none of those have been cleared of not knowing information that might help us in our investigation,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they took part in any crime, and it doesn’t mean they knew anything about a crime; it just simply means they may have information to provide to us that they might believe is irrelevant but we might think is very important information to have. … There’s nobody that we have spoken with that we have said, ‘We will no longer need to speak to you again.’”

In other words, we have no leads, no suspects, and no Christina
Until someone comes forward with information, this case is cold.
Maybe the family realizes this and is now doing a final push to get the word out. ( and doing a wonderful job too)

Reward raised to $25,000 per Plano PD.

Anonymous donor adds $15,000 reward money to Christina Morris missing person investigation. Total reward now $25,000. #FindChristinaMorris

https://mobile.twitter.com/PlanoPoliceDept

Hasn't the reward been $25,000 for awhile now? This is the third time its been raised to $25,000!
I may be mixing cases up. If so, sorry.

According to Mark Morris, Christina’s father, Christina and the man were parked near each other – not across the parking garage as originally thought. Plano PD did not confirm, but said the family made the necessary prearrangements and informed the Plano and Allen police departments about their plans to picket.

Allen PD drove by several times during the picketing to make sure everything was done in a lawful and peaceful manner.

“We don’t anticipate it’s going to affect our investigation,” Tilley said. “Regardless of what people think, people need to understand that the most important thing we need to find right now is Christina and get information from somebody who knows more than they’re telling us.

“From the onset, we always investigate these things as a criminal investigation. We have not been able to obtain any evidence that a crime has been committed, so we are simply looking for a missing person. If you have no crime, you have no suspect. Until we can develop information and evidence, we won’t develop any suspects. People can have their own beliefs and their own opinions, but we don’t work under those guidelines. We have to work our cases based on evidence, and that’s it.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri...tml?TNNoMobile

Just a thought!
Maybe they have video of her leaving with someone they have not identified.

So, according to this article... NO ONE has been cleared!

We have a lot of people that we have talked to, and none of those have been cleared of not knowing information that might help us in our investigation,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they took part in any crime, and it doesn’t mean they knew anything about a crime; it just simply means they may have information to provide to us that they might believe is irrelevant but we might think is very important information to have.

According to Mark Morris, Christina’s father, Christina and the man were parked near each other – not across the parking garage as originally thought. Plano PD did not confirm, but said the family made the necessary prearrangements and informed the Plano and Allen police departments about their plans to picket.

Allen PD drove by several times during the picketing to make sure everything was done in a lawful and peaceful manner.

“We don’t anticipate it’s going to affect our investigation,” Tilley said. “Regardless of what people think, people need to understand that the most important thing we need to find right now is Christina and get information from somebody who knows more than they’re telling us.

“From the onset, we always investigate these things as a criminal investigation. We have not been able to obtain any evidence that a crime has been committed, so we are simply looking for a missing person. If you have no crime, you have no suspect. Until we can develop information and evidence, we won’t develop any suspects. People can have their own beliefs and their own opinions, but we don’t work under those guidelines. We have to work our cases based on evidence, and that’s it.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenameri...tml?TNNoMobile

My opinion...
Police do not settle civil matters or lawsuits ..that would be for the courts .. They will however take complaint calls and issue citations if needed..unless it turns to criminal or traffic or city codes.
Honestly, this is not the right way to handle this situation in my opinion.
But if everyone here is all for picketing then why only this alleged private parental home of a witness??
Picket all the Witness's ..do not just single one out. There is NO CRIME.
The owners of the home and neighborhood have all the rights as property owners and taxpayers to file civil complaints if they so choose.
If I was their neighbor ..I would have already called the police in the 1st hour !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23