GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is one thing to be parked on the same level and another thing to be parked right next to eachother. Ykwim?

Every report I recall says parked on same level , 1st floor .

Right, me too. I'm just confused (shocking) because it went from they went separate ways, then were parked by each other, then they were parked across the garage, now back to they were by each other. Shouldn't it be clear from video and where her car was found if they were parked by each other or not by this point?

Right, me too. I'm just confused (shocking) because it went from they went separate ways, then were parked by each other, then they were parked across the garage, now back to they were by each other. Shouldn't it be clear from video and where her car was found if they were parked by each other or not by this point?

You would think .. but then again ... we do not even have an correct and accurate clothing description. We have enough options for a week in Europe !!

Let me beat the dead horse before I go :)
On one of the posters outside of EA's home it clearly says
Tell the Truth
That would imply that he has been dishonest at some point.
Another thing, he hadn't reached out or spoken to the family.
That speaks volumes to me. When Christina's family was protesting
and the family of EA was home, u would think someone would have
Come out and given a statement. Just seems so shady to me.
This case is about to break wide open. I have a feeling!!!
I hope and pray for the family's sake it's good news.
Hold on tide guys, this is gonna be one hell of a ride !!!
Thanks for all the great incite and information you guys give!
I'm truly amazed at some of the stuff y'all uncover!

For some reason, my mind is reeling with the explosion of new information, despite the fact that we are still pretty much where we were on August 30,

While the family's picketing actions and new(ish) tolerance for dialogue on the fb site may feel extreme and may be walking a fine line of constitutionally protected behavior, I can picture a desperate family deeming it worth the risk and any legal consequences which might result.

I'd like to think I would or could have that strength, resolve, courage, and resilience.

I have this borderline-irrational terror that if I were in their position, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed, and that I'd die of a broken heart. Within a week, probably.

For some reason, my mind is reeling with the explosion of new information, despite the fact that we are still pretty much where we were on August 30,

While the family's picketing actions and new(ish) tolerance for dialogue on the fb site may feel extreme and may be walking a fine line of constitutionally protected behavior, I can picture a desperate family deeming it worth the risk and any legal consequences which might result.

I'd like to think I would or could have that strength, resolve, courage, and resilience.

I have this borderline-irrational terror that if I were in their position, I wouldn't be able to get out of bed, and that I'd die of a broken heart. Within a week, probably.

Their actions are paying off. They got a donor and raised the reward. Also, many new posts of people's suspicions

I did see where the family invited people to make and bring posters on the HFCM page. Guessing not all the posters were made by the family. Jmo
The public page has grown to 2900+ so they have gotten attention.

@9:00 the CW news (Channel 33) will have a segment with Christina's mother and father

http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

“Not one time did he say that he was sorry what happened or anything,” Christina’s mother Jonni McElroy said.

You would think he would want to clear his name if he's innocent and has nothing to hide. He obvious is one uncaring individual.

Sounds like to me he immediately lawyered up.

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

“He hasn’t helped out with one search. Have some compassion, think if it was your brother or your sister,” McElroy said.

For a so called "friend" of Christina's he sure is a cold individual.

JMO

Well, hello there little tidbit...

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE