GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you guys think the family is now releasing this info? What's the significance? If any?

*this is just speculation* I think they think LE isn't going to do anything else unless new info comes up(they pretty much said so in one of the articles that came out today) so they are trying to do whatever they can.

What I think stinks is that we're close to having the mods start yet another thread, and we're still in the same place.
I'm ready to give up. Don't want to, because I've spent a lot of time worrying about poor Christina.
Not sure what to do.

Hard to imagine the PPD telling the family this information, but maybe so. Now the father is saying the cars were close together which makes me wonder more where this info is really coming from and if it is LE. From what we have seen from PPD, it doesn't fit with how they have handled the case so far.

I have the same question.

also which sidewalk are they talking about?

I personally believe it is a good sign not much has been released by ppd. I think it signifies they have a substantial amount of info, otherwise they would be going to the media for information.

Well I called that one. After a night out, what else but Whataburger?
At least I got that part right.

Yup I think we covered that in one of our midnight conversations back mid september

I have the same question.

also which sidewalk are they talking about?

Yup ... there are several walkways that I would consider sidewalks
like perimeter of shops
corridor area approaching garage
interior walkways ...Which one??

http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

“Not one time did he say that he was sorry what happened or anything,” Christina’s mother Jonni McElroy said.

You would think he would want to clear his name if he's innocent and has nothing to hide. He obvious is one uncaring individual.

Sounds like to me he immediately lawyered up.

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

“He hasn’t helped out with one search. Have some compassion, think if it was your brother or your sister,” McElroy said.

For a so called "friend" of Christina's he sure is a cold individual.

JMO

He is not guilty of anything. It is his decision to retain counsel to navigate a situation of a unfamiliar circumstance.
The Family of CM was informed of this.
What I find extremely chilling and freezing cold is the fact NO ONE including her live-in partner reported her missing for 4 days.

Apparently he's changed his story so he sure looks guilty unless he's got a good reason for making up mixed stories. Praying it all comes out soon!!

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-20-14-missing-woman-christina-morris-reward-suspects/

She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

I am not convinced that he actually "LIED" ..that is a pretty strong word.
Perhaps his definition or perception of what is or would be considered a "sidewalk" is simply a difference of opinion.

Also ..could be he was in an altered mood or mind if they had been out at an after party. perhaps things are fuzzy and all he was thinking about was the need to make it home safe so he could lay down and sleep in his bed.

Boots I can't find your post to quote it but so sorry about your son. Big hugs to you. That's got to be hard as I've witnessed it so many times with friends kids. I have a family member who is recovering and been sober for almost ten years and prior to that it was hard to watch. I could never imagine your pain. ((((Boots)))))

If he isn't a suspect yet he should be one pretty quickly jmo

Plano PD says they don’t have the evidence that makes this a criminal case.

“All the people that were with Christina that evening, we’ve talked to. Some of them, we’ve talked to multiple times. We haven’t cleared anyone that was with her that evening,” PIO David Tilley said.

So in a nutshell : Missing Person Case only

NO Criminal Case..So no Suspects or POI's
NO BODY
NO CONTACT
NO CRIME SCENE

I hope one of their neighbors saw something or a coming/going they were concerned about or anyone for that matter. If they were able to put his face on TV I imagine someone would notice IF something went down but we have to pray and hope someone who saw, heard or was told anything come forward with something concrete to implicate whoever is responsible so we can find her!!! Today was a major headway with the increased reward and media coverage. Praying tonight as I do every night

I can't believe there are people in this world that are able to successfully make other people disappear.

I'm holding on to hope that PPD is working HARD behind the scenes and this case will be solved. I pray Christina is found safe but if she's been harmed, I want her found and returned to her loved ones. I'm originally from Dallas but live so far away that I spend a lot of time catching up while y'all sleep. Wink! This happened almost in my back yard and to me its mind boggling this could happen so close to home.

Someone needs to speak - someone needs to step up - someone with a conscience, come forward. Please. TODAY!

O/T.. I have been following this case, just haven't posted yet. There was a post by CM's ex on FB that might have referenced a Coldplay song not long after her disappearance that has stuck with me. I just watched the Voice from tonight and some contestants sang it... I am in a tears thinking of Christina and just wanted to share it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtS2JXKAGSI

Yup ... there are several walkways that I would consider sidewalks
like perimeter of shops
corridor area approaching garage
interior walkways ...Which one??
Bottom line...he changed his story! And wont speak. Hmmmmm. Im still not sure why the PPD hasnt gone after him but in the Hannah Graham case, well, look how far they've gotten.

Bottom line...he changed his story! And wont speak. Hmmmmm. Im still not sure why the PPD hasnt gone after him but in the Hannah Graham case, well, look how far they've gotten.

I am still wondering why the PPD hasn't gone after all of them...
Time to spill it. IMO

Strange thing to me is that they are ALL considered witnesses!
So IMO they all saw something.
Saw her with someone or talking to someone.
It could also be she told her friends something.

She called her BF over 15 times she had to leave messages.

Something was going on.
Maybe she decided to go somewhere.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics