GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line...he changed his story! And wont speak. Hmmmmm. Im still not sure why the PPD hasnt gone after him but in the Hannah Graham case, well, look how far they've gotten.

Yep! And he's offered the family no "I'm sorry for what you are going through" etc. He has not helped in one search nothing nada zip. And he hired a lawyer.

If he is not guilty he sure is making himself look really guilty right now.

JMO

Yep! And he's offered the family no "I'm sorry for what you are going through" etc. He has not helped in one search nothing nada zip. And he hired a lawyer.

JMO

He more than probable wanted to help ..but HIS ATTORNEY has obviously given him strict instruction of NO CONTACT.
Why is no one respecting the fact he has an Attorney??
Why does everyone want to point fingers at this boy?? He is only doing what his attorney has instructed.
IMHO ..Take a look at All the others that never reported her missing !!!! They all look equally as deceptive and horrible..especially her partner that knew she asked for the door to be left unlocked at 4am.. He never reported her missing ..in fact none of them reported her missing.. It was only her boss that sounded the alarm 4 days later.

Has anyone heard if the enhanced video came back yet? Also, if we think about the timing of PPD indicating that they have more footage and other camera did work that night, then IMO it would imply that CM's family has been made aware of activity seen on the other camera video. JMO

I am not convinced that he actually "LIED" ..that is a pretty strong word.
Perhaps his definition or perception of what is or would be considered a "sidewalk" is simply a difference of opinion.

Also ..could be he was in an altered mood or mind if they had been out at an after party. perhaps things are fuzzy and all he was thinking about was the need to make it home safe so he could lay down and sleep in his bed.

It's not what he said about the sidewalk that they are saying he changed his mind. He at first from what I gathered by the new station live report is that he at first stated he didn't walk with her to car. Then after the video came out and only AFTER he states he didn't walk her all the way, and they walked but went separate ways. Why at first did he say he wasn't with her? I'll have to re-review but did anyone else not think the same thing based in the interview?

I think it probably has come back and maybe shown new info but nothing's been said publically. We dunno!

JMO

BBM

Yes. Welcome to our justice system. Most people would do that. That is not strange at all.

He hasn't offered his apology or spoken up because his lawyer advised him not to.

Her partner is the only one that has been ruled out by le. all others are still witnesses/not cleared

That's not what Tilley said yesterday. He said NO ONE has been cleared. Let me get you that link.

“We have a lot of people that we have talked to, and none of those have been cleared of not knowing information that might help us in our investigation,” he said. “That doesn’t mean they took part in any crime, and it doesn’t mean they knew anything about a crime; it just simply means they may have information to provide to us that they might believe is irrelevant but we might think is very important information to have. … There’s nobody that we have spoken with that we have said, ‘We will no longer need to speak to you again.’”

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...2-58a8-11e4-b735-67243bf0c543.html?TNNoMobile

http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

“Not one time did he say that he was sorry what happened or anything,” Christina’s mother Jonni McElroy said.

You would think he would want to clear his name if he's innocent and has nothing to hide. He obvious is one uncaring individual.

Sounds like to me he immediately lawyered up.

“I went to his house to talk to him, and he told me his lawyer wouldn’t let him say anything,” Christina’s father Mark Morris said.

“He hasn’t helped out with one search. Have some compassion, think if it was your brother or your sister,” McElroy said.

For a so called "friend" of Christina's he sure is a cold individual.

JMO

I would sure like to know how soon he retained a lawyer.

Right, me too. I'm just confused (shocking) because it went from they went separate ways, then were parked by each other, then they were parked across the garage, now back to they were by each other. Shouldn't it be clear from video and where her car was found if they were parked by each other or not by this point?

I will have to look way back, I've been following this case from day one & i remember getting the impression they were on the same floor, but far enough from each other that he would have not seen her get to her car if he just walked to his and left right away. So to me this is really interesting information.

He more than probable wanted to help ..but HIS ATTORNEY has obviously given him strict instruction of NO CONTACT.
Why is no one respecting the fact he has an Attorney??
Why does everyone want to point fingers at this boy?? He is only doing what his attorney has instructed.
IMHO ..Take a look at All the others that never reported her missing !!!! They all look equally as deceptive and horrible..especially her partner that knew she asked for the door to be left unlocked at 4am.. He never reported her missing ..in fact none of them reported her missing.. It was only her boss that sounded the alarm 4 days later.

But I doubt any of the other people involved have retained counsel. That's the difference. Yes, you have the right to an attorney, but if it were my friend missing, and I had nothing to hide...1) I wouldn't hire an attorney 2) I'd tell them anything they wanted to know. I'd help 24/7.

But that's just me.

But I doubt any of the other people involved have retained counsel. That's the difference. Yes, you have the right to an attorney, but if it were my friend missing, and I had nothing to hide...1) I wouldn't hire an attorney 2) I'd tell them anything they wanted to know. I'd help 24/7.

But that's just me.

Sometimes attorneys don't give the best advice. True story.

What makes, absolutely, no sense is leaving this in the parents' hands.
If this man lied from the get-go, this should be a police matter. Why isn't PPD handling this?
Why do people need to picket outside of the home?
Attorney or not. LE knows how to handle these situations.

What makes, absolutely, no sense is leaving this in the parents' hands.
If this man lied from the get-go, this should be a police matter. Why isn't PPD handling this?
Why do people need to picket outside of the home?
Attorney or not. LE knows how to handle these situations.

I agree! Why lie if you have nothing to hide? And the "I was drunk/high/whatever" excuse doesn't fly with me. Tired of people using that excuse for bad behavior.

I agree! Why lie if you have nothing to hide? And the "I was drunk/high/whatever" excuse doesn't fly with me. Tired of people using that excuse for bad behavior.

LE questions many people who hire attorneys. Why is this any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya