GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion you don't have to be that far away to not see someone get in their vehicle. For example just the other night I was in a movie theatre parking lot and my friend was parked in the next row over. We weren't that far away but because the nose of my car was facing east and hers was behind me and also facing east, once we parted ways I didn't actually see her enter her vehicle.

I guess I must have interpreted earlier statements differently from everyone else but from the get go I understood the situation to be that he walked into the garage with her, did NOT walk her to her car, got into his car and left. That's what LE said from the beginning. I'm not sure how the story has changed.
I want to add that we don't know if CM may have actually entered her vehicle and sat for a minute before her disappearance. LE said that her friend who walked with her in the garage got in his car and left, he was questioned and not a POI. In the 20 or so minutes that it took to walk to the garage could Christina have had a conversation about further plans for the evening? Could that conversation have included common knowledge of illegal behavior that EA, while directly not involved, wouldn't want to be linked to? Could be. (Considering all the records of others in that circle we have seen, it wouldn't surprise me) Might that be another good reason to lawyer up? I would think so.
Just my opinion.

I AGREE!!!!! He possibly did not want to be linked to whatever he may have heard or seen at the apartment

she learned it from the police - she sates "he told police" - only way to know that is from the police

I'm not sure what to think honestly because multiple times she has also said that the police aren't telling her things, so I don't know.
I hope we find out what happened in this case soon. It has gone on way too long. But when no evidence shows that a crime was committed, LE has a tougher job to do. If she left the garage on her own free will with someone and something happened after that, they need more info to work on. Right now they said numerous times that they don't know how she left the garage but that there was no evidence of a crime being committed.

It's obvious to me, in my opinion, that the parents were in front of E's parent's house, where E lives, because he was the last known person to see CM. [modsnip]

It's obvious to me, in my opinion, that the parents were in front of E's parent's house, where E lives, because he was the last known person to see CM. [modsnip]

Why aren't LE handling it? That's what's difficult for me to grasp.

[modsnip] this case is not cut and dry by any means. At this point, we have a missing person and no apparent crime, however in my opinion LE has their hands full weeding though the backgrounds of many of the witnesses as well as persons on the periphery.

LE can only ask him to come in for questioning. Nothing beyond that. The family can stand on a public sidewalk in front of his house and ask him, through signs or verbally, to answer questions, etc. As long as they are not disturbing the peace.

[modsnip] this case is not cut and dry by any means. At this point, we have a missing person and no apparent crime, however in my opinion LE has their hands full weeding though the backgrounds of many of the witnesses as well as persons on the periphery.

[modsnip]

My point is, the family knows the last known person to be with CM. IMO, it shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp them putting as much pressure on this person as they legally can.

Whats more difficult to grasp is the fact her family was already told that his Attorney told him not to speak to anyone and that was not respected.
If the PPD had further questions or concerns that should have been addressed thru his Attorney.
even more concerning is that her family went picketing his parents home to demand and imply.
If they wanted to speak to him they should have contacted his Attorney to see if that was even an option.

LE did handle it. They questioned him, released him, and publicly stated he was not a POI. The same as they did with the others who were there that night and the bf who didn't notice she never came home that night (even though she texted saying she lost her house keys and needed the door left open)
LE stated that NO ONE WAS CLEARED and that anyone they questioned might be questioned further.
I'm not sure what more LE can do and still follow due process of the law. This isn't some old movie where they are going to shove a light in the guy's face and put matchsticks under his fingernails to get him to say something else.

LE can only ask him to come in for questioning. Nothing beyond that. The family can stand on a public sidewalk in front of his house and ask him, through signs or verbally, to answer questions, etc. As long as they are not disturbing the peace.

Yes and the homeowners and neighbors have legal remedies if they so choose.

Yes and the homeowners and neighbors have legal remedies if they so choose.

Are you sure about that? You have a right to protest. They were in a public street/sidewalk. Look at protesters that show up at city hall, the whitehouse, and many other public places. No one gets arrested unless they cross the line, or get out of control.

Imo he is not talking either because he is guilty or because he can't say anything that will take away suspicion, can't prove anything that will show he is not. And if innocent, how could he prove it? I thought LE had said at one point that he was seen leaving the garage quickly, that his car was distinctive. If so, did Christina stand around outside her car long enough to have him come back around, abduct her and drive out normally? Seems like there would have been a delay in him leaving garage over and above what it should have taken.

I am no more convinced of his potential guilt just because he hired a lawyer and is not talking, unless we hear he won't cooperate with police at all. Not sure, has that happened (link?)

Yup ... there are several walkways that I would consider sidewalks
like perimeter of shops
corridor area approaching garage
interior walkways ...Which one??

exactly, If he said that basically they both left the apartment and right outside of the apartment they each went their separate ways then something is up. But if he said they split up at the sidewalk right outside of the garage when actually they split right inside the garage then it could be an understandable miscommunication or slightly incorrect memory. And as others have said if LE is not sharing any info with them where do they get this information.

Imo he is not talking either because he is guilty or because he can't say anything that will take away suspicion, can't prove anything that will show he is not. And if innocent, how could he prove it? I thought LE had said at one point that he was seen leaving the garage quickly, that his car was distinctive. If so, did Christina stand around outside her car long enough to have him come back around, abduct her and drive out normally? Seems like there would have been a delay in him leaving garage over and above what it should have taken.

I am no more convinced of his potential guilt just because he hired a lawyer and is not talking, unless we hear he won't cooperate with police at all. Not sure, has that happened (link?)

No. PPD has stated that he was cooperative.

Apparently he's changed his story so he sure looks guilty unless he's got a good reason for making up mixed stories. Praying it all comes out soon!!

although it is the family who is picketing outside his house because he won't tell them his story, who is saying his story changed. I'm not sure how a story that was never told changed .... I guess the most logical explanation is that LE told them that IDK.

I wonder if LE searched his car, or asked him if they could?

Are you sure about that? You have a right to protest. They were in a public street/sidewalk. Look at protesters that show up at city hall, the whitehouse, and many other public places. No one gets arrested unless they cross the line, or get out of control.

Yes in public areas ... however I am referring to a residential taxpaying neighborhood.
As I stated .. Homeowners and neighbors have legal remedies if they so choose.
For myself ..If that type of thing was happening on my street around my children or grandchildren ..I would have already called the cops at the first sight of them ..for fear things could escalate and I would not want my property damaged..plus I would see it as a disturbance in my quite neighborhood.

This is a NEIGHBORHOOD ..not a public city hall,office building or regular commercial street traffic

Yes in public areas ... however I am referring to a residential taxpaying neighborhood.
As I stated .. Homeowners and neighbors have legal remedies if they so choose.
For myself ..If that type of thing was happening on my street around my children or grandchildren ..I would have already called the cops at the first sight of them ..for fear things could escalate and I would not want my property damaged..plus I would see it as a disturbance in my quite neighborhood.

This is a NEIGHBORHOOD ..not a public city hall,office building or regular commercial street traffic

You're right, it's a neighborhood, but the streets and the sidewalks belong to the city. THE CITY! And good deal that you'd call the cops, but ya know what.... It's legal. The cops would tell you the same. As a matter of fact, APD drove by several times when they were out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme