GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet that he wishes he had hired an attorney before saying that they split up before entering the parking garage...

I read that too quickly and thought it said

I'll be he wishes he had hired an attorney before entering the parking garage.

I thought it was a great point.
(It's still a good point, just not quite as smile-worthy!)

Same!
(But they don't read here, so, I'm safe)

Or at least you don't think they read here! :)
I think the anonymity is one of the strengths of this forum (compared to fb and other outlets where transparency is a more standard expectation.)
Here, attorneys, PIs, doctors, and ex-convicts can all weigh in and have their perspectives and contributions received on equal footing without the trappings of titles and professions.

Or at least you don't think they read here! :)
I think the anonymity is one of the strengths of this forum (compared to fb and other outlets where transparency is a more standard expectation.)
Here, attorneys, PIs, doctors, and ex-convicts can all weigh in and have their perspectives and contributions received on equal footing without the trappings of titles and professions.

Very true ...so glad I do not have to put my title here!!!

Bottom line...he changed his story! And wont speak. Hmmmmm. Im still not sure why the PPD hasnt gone after him but in the Hannah Graham case, well, look how far they've gotten.

That's what makes this so frustrating - being able to compare it to Hannah. There was video of Hannah and JM and it was released with a plea to help identify him, and once identified his name was released. There's video of CM with EA and they (PPD) know it's EA yet "can't confirm" his name? What reason is there to withhold that info?

They released a lot of important video of HG yet we get less than 10 seconds.of CM along with initial reports that all the other cameras weren't working, then reports that the video.was "too grainy" to even be able to tell what kind of cars left the garage, then reports that ALL cameras were working and footage has been sent somewhere for enhancement.

Trying to stay one step ahead....

side·walk noun \ˈsīd-ˌwȯk\
: a usually concrete path along the side of a street for people to walk on

HE did not say that in any MSM nor has PPD made this statement ..[modsnip]...

this is only coming from assumptions

Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

HE did not say that in any MSM nor has PPD made this statement ..[modsnip]...

Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."
Haha, OK.... This is a website, not a courtroom. In a courtroom, there would be transcripts... So, no I don't have transcripts...

Apparently he's changed his story so he sure looks guilty unless he's got a good reason for making up mixed stories. Praying it all comes out soon!!

IMO it seems as if many people have changed their stories or "can't remember" what happened that night. It wasn't long ago that we were analyzing the multitude of discrepancies about what she was wearing. Do you all remember my giant list of all the possible clothing options???? I can repost if needed.
We questioned and questioned how that info kept changing. Then it was said, well you know her friends can't remember, she changed clothes, it was days later, people forget.
And bam! That was good enough reason to have all of this information change multiple times. Now with this guy, if he is in the same boat, everyone says he's dishonest and is being picketed for more information.
Personally I am uneasy about that.
I'll tell you this much, and I've said it before: if a person is the last person seen on video with a missing person, they better expect to be blamed, they better get a lawyer, and they better stay out of the public. Because no matter what they say, or how they say it, the public will doubt his innocence.
And here that is happening down to the letter.
I don't know this guy or any of the friends who were there, but LE has made a statement on MSM that NO ONE HAS BEEN CLEARED. Also they are only looking at this as a MISSING PERSON CASE not a criminal one. (Btw I am going off of LE's statements in msm NOT comments by anyone on fb which I believe are considered rumor regardless of who posts them. I've seen posts made on fb that directly state the opposite of what LE just said. So I want to clarify)

He more than probable wanted to help ..but HIS ATTORNEY has obviously given him strict instruction of NO CONTACT.
Why is no one respecting the fact he has an Attorney??
Why does everyone want to point fingers at this boy?? He is only doing what his attorney has instructed.
IMHO ..Take a look at All the others that never reported her missing !!!! They all look equally as deceptive and horrible..especially her partner that knew she asked for the door to be left unlocked at 4am.. He never reported her missing ..in fact none of them reported her missing.. It was only her boss that sounded the alarm 4 days later.

Why would an attorney advise him to be silent when if he was innocent, his cooperation could clear him?

I actually don't think.EA is directly involved in CM's disappearance, but I think he does have information about who is and he's scared of retaliation from them and scared of legal repercussions for not being forthcoming with LE right away.

I think LE and CM's family know why HF didn't report her missing because they know what he was doing and/or where he was. It makes him look like a selfish jerk for not checking on her, for sure. He may have some idea of what happened but I don't think he knew at the time.

You question why none of the others are being put on blast and I think the answer to that is that EA is the only one who hasn't been forthcoming, or else they'd be putting them all on blast.

HE did not say that in any MSM nor has PPD made this statement ..[modsnip]

Christina's mom obtained that info from someone. I don't think she's making it up.

Why would an attorney advise him to be silent when if he was innocent, his cooperation could clear him?
I think mostly because that's what attorneys do.

In fairness, it is sometimes difficult for the most honest and forthcoming to repeat their explanations exactly the same multiple times. If something is added or omitted from one version to another, that can be twisted to look bad.

Christina's mom obtained that info from someone. I don't think she's making it up.

she learned it from the police - she sates "he told police" - only way to know that is from the police

JMO
I am not saying at all she herself made it up...
If the Mom obtained that information from a friend ,friend of a friend, SM post,smoke signal or whatever ..if this information is not directly from the deposition/investigators transcript then more than probable chance it has been re worded,changed,embellished and over dramatized to some degree.

I think mostly because that's what attorneys do.

In fairness, it is sometimes difficult for the most honest and forthcoming to repeat their explanations exactly the same multiple times. If something is added or omitted from one version to another, that can be twisted to look bad.

I will agree!!!

I will have to look way back, I've been following this case from day one & i remember getting the impression they were on the same floor, but far enough from each other that he would have not seen her get to her car if he just walked to his and left right away. So to me this is really interesting information.

In my opinion you don't have to be that far away to not see someone get in their vehicle. For example just the other night I was in a movie theatre parking lot and my friend was parked in the next row over. We weren't that far away but because the nose of my car was facing east and hers was behind me and also facing east, once we parted ways I didn't actually see her enter her vehicle.

I guess I must have interpreted earlier statements differently from everyone else but from the get go I understood the situation to be that he walked into the garage with her, did NOT walk her to her car, got into his car and left. That's what LE said from the beginning. I'm not sure how the story has changed.
I want to add that we don't know if CM may have actually entered her vehicle and sat for a minute before her disappearance. LE said that her friend who walked with her in the garage got in his car and left, he was questioned and not a POI. In the 20 or so minutes that it took to walk to the garage could Christina have had a conversation about further plans for the evening? Could that conversation have included common knowledge of illegal behavior that EA, while directly not involved, wouldn't want to be linked to? Could be. (Considering all the records of others in that circle we have seen, it wouldn't surprise me) Might that be another good reason to lawyer up? I would think so.
Just my opinion.

That's what makes this so frustrating - being able to compare it to Hannah. There was video of Hannah and JM and it was released with a plea to help identify him, and once identified his name was released. There's video of CM with EA and they (PPD) know it's EA yet "can't confirm" his name? What reason is there to withhold that info?

They released a lot of important video of HG yet we get less than 10 seconds.of CM along with initial reports that all the other cameras weren't working, then reports that the video.was "too grainy" to even be able to tell what kind of cars left the garage, then reports that ALL cameras were working and footage has been sent somewhere for enhancement.

In my opinion the difference there is that that guy was NOT known by LE and so they were trying to find out who he was. In this case, the walker was known from day one (well excuse me, DAY 5 actually) and was questioned by police and not considered a POI so LE had no need to release further footage. I think the not confirming of his name was to prevent exactly what is happening right now.

IMO it seems as if many people have changed their stories or "can't remember" what happened that night. It wasn't long ago that we were analyzing the multitude of discrepancies about what she was wearing. Do you all remember my giant list of all the possible clothing options???? I can repost if needed.
We questioned and questioned how that info kept changing. Then it was said, well you know her friends can't remember, she changed clothes, it was days later, people forget.
And bam! That was good enough reason to have all of this information change multiple times. Now with this guy, if he is in the same boat, everyone says he's dishonest and is being picketed for more information.
Personally I am uneasy about that.
I'll tell you this much, and I've said it before: if a person is the last person seen on video with a missing person, they better expect to be blamed, they better get a lawyer, and they better stay out of the public. Because no matter what they say, or how they say it, the public will doubt his innocence.
And here that is happening down to the letter.
I don't know this guy or any of the friends who were there, but LE has made a statement on MSM that NO ONE HAS BEEN CLEARED. Also they are only looking at this as a MISSING PERSON CASE not a criminal one. (Btw I am going off of LE's statements in msm NOT comments by anyone on fb which I believe are considered rumor regardless of who posts them. I've seen posts made on fb that directly state the opposite of what LE just said. So I want to clarify)

Not only that ..but now going on TV and press reports saying he(the one that the PPD will not confirm his name) is LYING ..... showing up at his parents property with poster-boards on sticks for 2 days in a row!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth