GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me crazy...but...isn't that enough for LE to question him on?

If he isn't a suspect yet he should be one pretty quickly jmo

Guests sign up and join, lots of new info coming out.

Call me crazy...but...isn't that enough for LE to question him on?

Of course if LE calls him in for addition questioning he can say he needs his lawyer and that he's not going to be answering any questions.

I was afraid that whoever would get a lawyer.

jmo

Well, hello there little tidbit...

The family had previously refrained from identifying the man "out of respect for his privacy," but they broke their silence this weekend with signs and a peaceful demonstration outside his Allen home. Christina's mother, Jonni McElroy says it felt empowering to finally call him out. She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."

I knew there had to be more. No way did I believe Christina's family decided to protest EA's house out of the blue. I have a feeling a lot more will surface.

Of course if LE calls him in for addition questioning he can say he needs his lawyer and that he's not going to be answering any questions.

I was afraid that whoever would get a lawyer.

jmo
I think that is why we are all having groundhog day over and over.
Tough situation.

"We don't have a suspect because we don't have a crime"

That seems like a really stupid thing to say. This makes me doubt the PPD a bit.

Sooo sorry for the loss of your son. Just wanted to let you know- I will keep you and your family in my prayers daily! I think you are amazing to be able to share your story and put it your input in this and I admire you,even thou I don't know you.......
My child is deceased. He would be the same age as Christina if he were still alive. In fact, he died on Christina's BD 07/25/2011. He got in with a very bad crowd and into some very bad drugs. I look at Christina's pictures and my heart bleeds for her as my heart bleeds for my own son. The pain will never completely go away. I will also have a hole in my heart devoid of my son until the day I die. I can relate to what Christina's mother is feeling. I hate that she doesn't have answers. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hope Christina is brought home and her mother will have the answers she so desperately seeks. :heartbeat:

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/city-life/10-20-14-missing-woman-christina-morris-reward-suspects/

She says he initially lied about walking Christina to the parking garage. "He told police they parted ways at the sidewalk, but we know for a fact that wasn't true," McElroy says. "When the video tape came out, he changed his story."
Hard to imagine the PPD telling the family this information, but maybe so. Now the father is saying the cars were close together which makes me wonder more where this info is really coming from and if it is LE. From what we have seen from PPD, it doesn't fit with how they have handled the case so far.

He's been active in the searches, he even went with his father to take flyers up to the oklahoma border.
He gave one interview to the local media (maybe more I'm not sure).

I think you hear more about mom, bio dad etc. is because they are blood related to her and the boyfriend is not. jmo

He's had some, uh...restrictions...upon his abilities to do much of anything for at least 7-10 days of the time she's been missing.

They pretty well get their guy every time. cant remember a murder when they didn't. I will say they don't tip their hand until an arrest is made and their cases are typically bullet proof. They have the Jurassic park raptor mentality. Will distract and decieve until the time comes, then blindside whoever did this.
And usually it is so strong a case it is plead out before trial. They have tremendous resources at hand.

In further support of PPD's methods and capability, their own legal advisor is someone whose experience is diverse yet extensive, and whose priority has always been justice for victims. Knowledgeable, down-to-earth, honorable guy. When PPD's case is ready to prosecute, it'll be solid.

I'm like the worst sleuther. I can't figure out how to find arrest records. Google search isn't helping.

Help me be smarter, guys!

My child is deceased. He would be the same age as Christina if he were still alive. In fact, he died on Christina's BD 07/25/2011. He got in with a very bad crowd and into some very bad drugs. I look at Christina's pictures and my heart bleeds for her as my heart bleeds for my own son. The pain will never completely go away. I will also have a hole in my heart devoid of my son until the day I die. I can relate to what Christina's mother is feeling. I hate that she doesn't have answers. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hope Christina is brought home and her mother will have the answers she so desperately seeks. [emoji813]beat:
I don't have any words other than Bless You. [emoji26]

I'm like the worst sleuther. I can't figure out how to find arrest records. Google search isn't helping.

google: Collin county case lookup
then type in basic info of whoever you might be interested in looking at. That is only for Collin county though, so its not a "background" check

Collin or Collins county (Plano TX) has a searchable database. I found it using Google. I don't think we can discuss it further here since he is not a POI but I think it's ok to say the issue was not related to Christina.

I'm right there with you. It's way up thread, but there were links posted. I don't now what it was exactly, I think bench warrants.

My child is deceased. He would be the same age as Christina if he were still alive. In fact, he died on Christina's BD 07/25/2011. He got in with a very bad crowd and into some very bad drugs. I look at Christina's pictures and my heart bleeds for her as my heart bleeds for my own son. The pain will never completely go away. I will also have a hole in my heart devoid of my son until the day I die. I can relate to what Christina's mother is feeling. I hate that she doesn't have answers. Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! I hope Christina is brought home and her mother will have the answers she so desperately seeks. :heartbeat:

It makes me feel so sad to read this, both for you and C's family. I want them to get answers, too. I think drugs are involved in this, at least peripherally if not directly. So many secrets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member