GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to go back and look but someone here commented they were picketing an empty house. Seems like that would be a good thing to figure out ahead of time if that is true. Otherwise as Eileen730 said, they probably didn't do anything but anger the neighbors.

Here is what they said: LE knows who did this (not the boyfriend), Reward money is for recovery of Christina's body.

He just edited his original post.

Looks like he or the webmaster deleted it.

At 5 or 5:30 ??? Do you know? Also, I have a question... so, someone has said that they were actually parked on the same level, close to each other... Christina and EA.... but how come it was originally stated that they were at a distance apart? On the Help Find Christina page it is indicated that he was actually close enough to see her go and be at her car and her mom confirmed it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147...600754837/?ref=notif¬if_t=group_comment_reply

but why was this not originally stated? What changed the original statement? Also, I am still just so curious to know if they ever searched EA's car. It is also stated on the FB page that they had LE clearing to go stake out EA's house. Interesting. Also, so, what time did he get home that day? Because IF he is involved (am I allowed to even say that, no?) then what time he got home would be important... if he got home within the hour or so, she would be close by... we should be able to find her... she would be here, so close somewhere and we would need to be searching and searching and searching.

From what I understood from the Moms post, they didn't know if he (ea) had been given a lie detector or if his car had been searched. Someone asked that exact ? And she answered the same way she does to most ?'s (don't quote me on it) that LE is handling that part of the investigation and she doesn't know the answer.

LibbyinTexas - tried copying and quoting your post, but it keeps messing up for some reason. You just confirmed what I originally knew to be the truth also. Original reports said that CM and EA were within 50 yards of their respective cars when video was shown. "He went his way - she went her way". It was never said they were parked close together at all. Just like everything else that has changed (clothing description, camera, etc.) this information evidently changed also. JMO

I heard they were 15 feet apart. (Maybe I'm confused)

I heard they were 15 feet apart.

I always thought (and read early on) they were on the same level and parked on opposite sides, but not far enough that he wouldn't have heard a scream or a disturbance.

Didn't someone even have a diagram of the parking lot showing where they both parked?

I feel badly saying this, but the family needs to sit down. I understand that they want answers and are tired of waiting, but I feel that they are inadvertently giving up the "hand" the police are trying to hold.

Before this protest, very few people knew of EA. Now it's all over the news.

Now there is a post on the FB page that contradicts my understanding of parking garage events/layouts.

:gaah:

I work in Allen, very close to EA's home. So trust me, I want her home as bad as the next person.

But, it's incredibly frustrating to think that they may tip off someone as to what the police know.

IMO the family does NOT need to "Sit Down." This is their child, sister, friend etc....She walked in a parking garage with someone and they came out, she is missing. IMO if the walker would have come to the family and spoke to them this would not be happening in front of his house!

Until you have a missing child or have lost a child you shouldn't make statements like that. I'm sure that could be pretty hurtful and I don't think that is what this page is for!

I understand each side of the two opinions. If EA has told LE his version of the evening (implicating someone else or drug deal or drug involvement or other inside information pointing a finger at someone else), LE may not want EA talking to the family. For example, what if EA told LE that he thinks CM was picked up by HF or the ex bf. How would that information be received or handled by the family? Would it complicate LE's investigation?

Some of the early "facts" are from CM's mom as she released information that was gathered by other means, not through the police. Because of her, we had info to go on but how do we know it is proven info or LE didn't find more evidence when examining Christina's phone records combined with social media, garage video, etc.

As per a post above, afaik, we have not heard about texts or calls being returned by HF to CM, have we? The info I'm familiar with is that Christina contacted HF fifteen times - nothing about his responses. Info or link, please?

Does anybody else remember hearing that CM and male friend were 15 to 20 feet apart in the parking garage or am I dreaming things?

Didn't someone even have a diagram of the parking lot showing where they both parked?

Yes, but now that we find out that they were parked at the same level and could see each others cars, it's kind of useless.

jmo

I heard they were 15 feet apart. (Maybe I'm confused)
I heard that too. I believe that makes a difference. Opposite ends of a parking garage would be one thing, a couple of cars apart is another IMO.

I understand each side of the two opinions. If EA has told LE his version of the evening (implicating someone else or drug deal or drug involvement or other inside information pointing a finger at someone else), LE may not want EA talking to the family. For example, what if EA told LE that he thinks CM was picked up by HF or the ex bf. How would that information be received or handled by the family? Would it complicate LE's investigation?

Some of the early "facts" are from CM's mom as she released information that was gathered by other means, not through the police. Because of her, we had info to go on but how do we know it is proven info or LE didn't find more evidence when examining Christina's phone records combined with social media, garage video, etc.

As per a post above, afaik, we have not heard about texts or calls being returned by HF to CM, have we? The info I'm familiar with is that Christina contacted HF fifteen times - nothing about his responses. Info or link, please?

We have a link, I just don't know where to find it.

I always thought (and read early on) they were on the same level and parked on opposite sides, but not far enough that he wouldn't have heard a scream or a disturbance.

CM's mom confirmed that they were parked to where he could see her at her car.

CM's mom confirmed that they were parked to where he could see her at her car.

I didn't know that till today. I have always thought they were in the same level of the garage?!? So basically I know nothing. Nothing is a FACT in this case other than she is missing.

I didn't know that till today. I have always thought they were in the same garage, but facing different directions. So basically I know nothing. Nothing is a FACT in this case other than she is missing.

I didn't know this either. I always thought they were on opposite sides of garage, but on same level.

We don't know where the "facts" are coming from. And, if true that EA was parked very close to Christina, and LE told the family this info, were they supposed to tell the world?
Is the family taking the word of another friend? Or did video reveal concrete facts?

Is EA ignorant enough to not realize LE would be able to check his position in the garage via video? Did LE realize early on EA misled them which is why they pretended cameras weren't all engaged at the time? Has LE since let EA know that they know where he was parked and asked him what's the deal now? Is EA in the hot seat or is he just protecting himself because others don't need to know what he's told LE, if anything.

Most importantly, if EA is innocent, we don't need anyone taking him out or retaliating thus eliminating a witness.

We don't know where the "facts" are coming from. And, if true that EA was parked very close to Christina, and LE told the family this info, were they supposed to tell the world?
Is the family taking the word of another friend? Or did video reveal concrete facts?

Is EA ignorant enough to not realize LE would be able to check his position in the garage via video? Did LE realize early on EA misled them which is why they pretended cameras weren't all engaged at the time? Has LE since let EA know that they know where he was parked and asked him what's the deal now? Is EA in the hot seat or is he just protecting himself because others don't need to know what he's told LE, if anything.

Most importantly, if EA is innocent, we don't need anyone taking him out or retaliating thus eliminating a witness.

Very good point. Maybe LE just released the enhanced video footage to the family which lead to the friendly protests ;)

I didn't know that till today. I have always thought they were in the same level of the garage?!? So basically I know nothing. Nothing is a FACT in this case other than she is missing.

They were.

I think you're correct in that LE didn't want anyone to know about the closeness of the parked cars. Once Jonni answered 'yes' to that question, and once people reacted, the original question was deleted. Maybe the part of the garage video we haven't seen shows their parked cars, and how close they really were? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr