GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he more characterised it as a casual acquaintance from high school. I'm sure they are privy to more information than we have, but whether that information is relevant is another story (as far as we know it's not relevant enough to get a search warrant). I have no doubt the family thinks and have thought since early on that he is responsible. I'm just not seeing any signs that LE shares this point of view, I feel like if they did there's more they could have done.

I'm thinking they have though that from day 1 since he was the last person to see her

Perhaps you do not see it .. But might a Civil Law Judge see otherwise??
Perhaps The Family has already sought out Legal Counsel .. if it were me I would.
The boys parents are innocent and deserve their rights and privacy to be upheld.

on the flip side -
If talking with him was only thing wanted this is not the way to get it done weeks upon weeks into the Missing Investigation.
I understand and I put myself in their circumstance and would want to, but not pull the trigger on....

'If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.'

So, I would push the limits on what I could do legally...and with the most likely person to be able to provide answers. Common sense tells me that when two people walk into a garage and one person leaves, something happened in that garage. If the cars were parked very closely to each other, close enough to communicate with a hushed voice. And then that person clams up when asked about it. Well, a reasonable, caring, innocent person wouldn't do that.

I understand and I put myself in their circumstance and would want to, but not pull the trigger on....

'If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.'

So, I would push the limits on what I could do legally...and with the most likely person to be able to provide answers. Common sense tells me that when two people walk into a garage and one person leaves, something happened in that garage. If the cars were parked very closely to each other, close enough to communicate with a hushed voice. And then that person clams up when asked about it. Well, a reasonable, caring, innocent person wouldn't do that.

1. yep
2.Nope, they would not unless they had something to hide. jmo

He's been active in the searches, he even went with his father to take flyers up to the oklahoma border.
He gave one interview to the local media (maybe more I'm not sure).

I think you hear more about mom, bio dad etc. is because they are blood related to her and the boyfriend is not. jmo

Honestly, It matters not if he passed out 1 flyer or 10000. Active in searches ..that matters not as well. Little Alana Gallagher's killer participated in her vigil and was standing by after her little body was found in the street.

Honestly at this point NOBODY has been "ALL CLEARED OF ZERO INVOLVEMENT" .. PPD has not CLEARED EA ..just Not a POI,NOT a SUSPECT
so do not expect everyone to share the passion for this one.

]I'm thinking they know more about him than the general public does.[/B] Christina's father said he was a friend of hers, they went to the same high school.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/09/19/search-continues-missing-woman-christina-morris

entering a parking garage with a man her family says Morris has known since high school.

BBM. I agree. Although they say that they are merely asking for him to answer questions, I think the demonstrations show very different undertones. I don't get the feeling that this family would do this unless they (or believe they) had a reason to.I hope they what they are looking for and soon!

Honestly, It matters not if he passed out 1 flyer or 10000. Active in searches ..that matters not as well. Little Alana Gallagher's killer participated in her vigil and was standing by after her little body was found in the street.

Honestly at this point NOBODY has been "ALL CLEARED OF ZERO INVOLVEMENT" .. PPD has not CLEARED EA ..just Not a POI,NOT a SUSPECT
so do not expect everyone to share the passion for this one.

What are you saying?

when i've seen them do this there often is a reason. They do it when they feel their search has a low probability of being successful. I my be remembering wrong but i think on this case they were talking about searching for several more days then by the end of that day they announced they were leaving I feel that had to be on some information they got.

I'm thinking that these are your assumptions based on how you've seen things go in the past, but you have kind of worded as if you were on board with the PPD anc DA's team. If you are actually involved in this investigation then I'll defer to you, but I don't think you are. So I that case I will ask what indication is there that they are currently investigating anything (I don't know of any) and what after a month and a half what are they still investigating if they are not even willing to say it is a good probability a crime was committed. Has PPD been searching anything after the first week or two? They're not likely to find a body or a crime scene by not looking. I'm not saying they KNOW she is voluntarily missing I'm saying they think that is most likely and they have zero contradicting that (other than no action on the bank accounts). I suspect, but hope I'm wrong, that unless someone stumbles upon a body or if multiple people are involved and someone come forward then this investigation isn't going anywhere.
I have been doing this for a very long time and I speak from experience of watching how investigations of missing persons have been put together time after time. It isn't unusual or out of the ordinary for a parallel investigation to take place. No, I am not working with PPD or any other law enforcement agency.

The public isn't going to see what is taking place in a case where the agency closely guards any and all information...IMO. While some agencies choose to disclose certain aspects, people have indicated PPD is not open with their cases. It doesn't mean they aren't working on them...IMO. It only means they aren't going to tell anyone outside what they are doing at any given time unless there is a reason for people to be involved...IMO. I do trust they are actively working on finding Christina Morris and I would bet they have a parallel investigation running right now...but those are definitely my own opinions of what appears to be a professional and above par law enforcement agency.

There have been no searches in a while and he does not have his own facebook page. Plus, I'm sure he works too.

IIRC Searches are kept confidential. We have no idea if there have or have not been searches and who has assisted. IMO.

I cannot imagine for the life of me see PPD or Allen PD encouraging a family to picket another family's home in a case with so little evidence. That isn't what law enforcement does. They're not bullies.

A new article is up, my apologies if the link has already been posted.

"Morris was last seen in surveillance video walking to her car in a parking garage at the Shops At Legacy in Plano Aug. 30. She never made it home."

"Plano police spokesman David Tilley said there have been no new developments in their case and it is still being investigated as a missing persons case."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...ris-missing-person-reward-increased/17615981/

If he's not a suspect then he should not be a POI either.

EA ... PPD will not even confirm his name.. he is not a POI , NOT Suspect and has complied with LE requests.
HF ...has been all over MSM and named, he is also not a POI,NOT Suspect and has complied with LE requests.
Neither have been CLEARED.

IMHO .. there is an element here that is making me very uneasy

I have been doing this for a very long time and I speak from experience of watching how investigations of missing persons have been put together time after time. It isn't unusual or out of the ordinary for a parallel investigation to take place. No, I am not working with PPD or any other law enforcement agency.

The public isn't going to see what is taking place in a case where the agency closely guards any and all information...IMO. While some agencies choose to disclose certain aspects, people have indicated PPD is not open with their cases. It doesn't mean they aren't working on them...IMO. It only means they aren't going to tell anyone outside what they are doing at any given time unless there is a reason for people to be involved...IMO. I do trust they are actively working on finding Christina Morris and I would bet they have a parallel investigation running right now...but those are definitely my own opinions of what appears to be a professional and above par law enforcement agency.

Just to be clear I'm not saying PPD is doing anything wrong I just think they have no where to go. I'm quite pro-LE which is why my speculation was they had some information that was causing them to not want to spend to many resources on this. I hope you are right I just don't see where this has anywhere to go unless more than one person was involve and someone lesser involved comes forward.

KDAF interviewed CM's parents and will air tonight. Will post link when available.

I cannot imagine for the life of me see PPD or Allen PD encouraging a family to picket another family's home in a case with so little evidence. That isn't what law enforcement does. They're not bullies.

"Morris was last seen in surveillance video walking to her car in a parking garage at the Shops At Legacy in Plano Aug. 30. She never made it home."

"Plano police spokesman David Tilley said there have been no new developments in their case and it is still being investigated as a missing persons case."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...ris-missing-person-reward-increased/17615981/

Well there it is .. now down to about 2.5 paragraphs .. and NOTHING NEW.

It is still a 3-NO CASE
NO -BODY
NO- CRIME SCENE
NO- CONTACT

ambiguous loss.... limbo

If he's not a suspect then he should not be a POI either.
As I understand it...when one is officially named as a Suspect...certain legal aspects can come into play. I heard it also changes the way they approach the individual.

Person Of Interest is a catch-all term and can be used to describe anyone LE wants to question in order to develop further information...imo. A witness can be a POI or a possible suspect can be a POI. It is interchangeable.

If PPD says EA is not a POI or Suspect, why not believe them? They could always change their minds upon learning new information, but for now it appears they do not view him as either one.

He's been active in the searches, he even went with his father to take flyers up to the oklahoma border.
He gave one interview to the local media (maybe more I'm not sure).

I think you hear more about mom, bio dad etc. is because they are blood related to her and the boyfriend is not. jmo
15 texts and 4 days.

Also... How is anyone positive that the boy was at or living at that residence ???

Let me drill down a bit on that one ...
http://cw33.com/2014/09/07/looking-...ssing-woman-extends-to-lake-lewisville-allen/
Cops say Hunter Foster, her live-in boyfriend, did not alert anyone that she never came home.

Phone records show Morris called him at least 15 times the morning she disappeared

Could have been 25 times ..but AT LEAST 15 times
12:00a -3:57AM ..the math ave for this is :
Once every 16 min she called
And after such obsessive behavior...it stopped. The timing is uncanny.

Also... How is anyone positive that the boy was at or living at that residence ???

That's a good question. The parents said they don't know him (well). Possible his family lives there and he lives elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties