GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I can see the opposite from some folks here that seem to have a vested interest in him being guilty. Not directed at anyone specifically. That said, I suppose it depends on your perspective and how close you are to the situation. As far as I'm concerned, LE has not cleared anyone but the fact that the family and friends have taken it upon themselves to picket his house and neighborhood and out him nationally when LE has not named him as a suspect or POI really bugs me. I think the empathy for Christina's family is absolutely here on this board. I for one pray every day she is found. But without confirmed evidence of a crime or confirmed evidence against EA, to put a young man in a position where he fears for his life and his family's life because you "think" he might have some information is unfair. He doesn't owe the family a sit down discussion. If he has told LE what he knows but the family thinks he knows more, then the family needs to take that to LE and encourage them to follow-up on it. I can appreciate the family's desperation but I really don't know why they thought he was going to talk to them under the circumstances. Harassing him daily at home and on SM isn't going to make him talk to you.

I appreciate your thoughtful response and to an extent even agree with it. To be clear though: I do not have a vested interest in EA being guilty.

I just don't understand why so many on the forum are so upset that others want more information regarding the last known person to be seen with CM.
I do not believe he is guilty of any crime against her at this point. Neither do I believe he is innocent. There are just not enough facts to go either way.
The last person known to be with a missing person (or a victim of a crime) is always suspicious until cleared. (And sometimes even after that). Apparently there is a perceived discrepancy in what EA told LE about entering the parking garage and taking leave of CM. Those two reasons make me want LE to look more closely at him. That's all. Yes, there are other potential suspects/POIs that also need to be looked at carefully, as well as a myriad of scenarios. LE is holding their cards very close to their chests! We don't have much to sleuth on.

It just seems we have a few people here dedicated to deflecting any and all suspicion/speculation from EA. Why such a vested interested in doing that? I believe that approach/attitude causes others of us to look even harder at EA.

Completely agree. I just watched the EA interview posted above from CBS11. So he can sit down with a reporter but not with her family? Are you kidding me? IMO which is MOO but I would bet that his attorney was sitting no less than 12 feet away from him the entire interview. Why on earth won't he w/attorney and LE do the same with the family? Maybe if they did there would not have been any picketing. IMO MOO Just a hunch.

I don't know EA or anyone else in this case so I have no "vested interest" other than I would like to figure out what happened to Christina.

EA doesn't raise my suspicions for many reasons. Did I look carefully at him in the beginning? Yes. But the more I learned...the less he looked like he was responsible for this. Being the last person we know she was with on camera, he certainly should be of interest to police to question and to check out....which they obviously have done according to him tonight. The people at the party knew he was walking her to the car. The cameras saw them. He told police he was with her. What did he hide? Nothing that I can tell. His toll pass can place him on the way home in 11 minutes after he was seen walking with her. Not much time for him to subdue her and secure her in the vehicle inside the garage, imo.

Now let's hear from HF about his weekend. So far I haven't heard anything except lame excuses for him doing "not a damn thing". He was certainly good about doing "not a damn thing" that night and for those 4 days afterward. "Not a damn thing" is what he did instead of calling her mom to see if anyone had heard from her. He again did "not a damn thing" about those 15-25 text messages from Christina from the hours, minutes, and seconds before she went missing. "Not a damn thing" did he care about checking his phone for 4 days either, I suppose. Then after someone finally confronts him with her being missing, HF has "not a damn thing" to say about why he didn't worry about his live-in girlfriend he loved so much or why she didn't check on him or her beloved dog.

I want to know what HF did the whole weekend starting with Friday afternoon. I want to hear in a coherent interview from him exactly what went on. Where was his phone when he left the apartment and did he use it all weekend? There are so many, many questions I would have for him about the weekend. I would guess the family hasn't broached those subjects with him as they don't want to make him feel "uncomfortable" in his "fragile" condition n all.

I do agree that since EA's interview we have learned more and my suspicions have lessened. I just wish he had spoken up sooner as well as shown CM's family some compassionate respect.

So EA told us what has gone on with LE as far as he is concerned, which we did not know. I would bet several of the others have given up phones, etc and we don't know. LE does their job. Jmo

EA doesn't raise my suspicions for many reasons. Did I look carefully at him in the beginning? Yes. But the more I learned...the less he looked like he was responsible for this. Being the last person we know she was with on camera, he certainly should be of interest to police to question and to check out....which they obviously have done according to him tonight. The people at the party knew he was walking her to the car. The cameras saw them. He told police he was with her. What did he hide? Nothing that I can tell. His toll pass can place him on the way home in 11 minutes after he was seen walking with her. Not much time for him to subdue her and secure her in the vehicle inside the garage, imo.

Not that I believe he did anything either, but he did change his story when he found out he was on surveillance video.

Not that I believe he did anything either, but he did change his story when he found out he was on surveillance video.

But that is according to people who presumably were not even there when he was interviewed by the police. LE has never said his story changed. I can't imagine that LE allowed family members in the interview room each time when EA was interviewed. So how do we know what he said to them exactly? As a matter of fact, JM just recently was reported to say that she is so angry because the police are NOT telling her information. In my opinion, him changing his story is rumor, so I look at it as such.

If someone else was there to get her, don't you think they would have identified the other car by now? I'm sure they know what everyone drives by now.

I don't have the answers. LE made a statement, early in the case, that the best lead they have is the three cars.
We know LE sent video footage to be enhanced. LE hasn't shared results or if they came to any conclusions based on what they learned about the cars.
What makes you so sure? Were these three moving cars? LE mentioned "going in and going out". Couldn't tell them apart.
We know now that one of the cars, at least, has been examined.
What has LE learned about the other two cars? How can we answer, if we don't know?
If LE wanted to, they could clear the cars, without revealing who they belong to, for the public, right? But, for some reason, LE is allowing the three cars, or two of them, to remain mysterious.

How are you sure LE knows what everyone drives by now? Who is everyone? Who came in and went out? Who only went out (well, EA, it seems). Did the other two cars enter and then leave? Did one only enter? How do you know? I sure can't figure it out.

How about this thought, a car entered and knocked Christina out and put her in their car. Then they didn't exit the garage for several hours. How do we know something like that didn't happen?

I've missed something. . Have the police said he changed his story? How do we know his story changed?

I don't have the answers. LE made a statement, early in the case, that the best lead they have is the three cars.
We know LE sent video footage to be enhanced. LE hasn't shared results or if they came to any conclusions based on what they learned about the cars.
What makes you so sure? Were these three moving cars? LE mentioned "going in and going out". Couldn't tell them apart.
We know now that one of the cars, at least, has been examined.
What has LE learned about the other two cars? How can we answer, if we don't know?
If LE wanted to, they could clear the cars, without revealing who they belong to, for the public, right? But, for some reason, LE is allowing the three cars, or two of them, to remain mysterious.

How are you sure LE knows what everyone drives by now? Who is everyone? Who came in and went out? Who only went out (well, EA, it seems). Did the other two cars enter and then leave? Did one only enter? How do you know? I sure can't figure it out.

How about this thought, a car entered and knocked Christina out and put her in their car. Then they didn't exit the garage for several hours. How do we know something like that didn't happen?

Exactly!
A couple of points to consider:
The cars coming and going do not have to be cars belonging to people known to the group.
A car could have had altered plates or even NO plates -- sounds crazy just the other day I was driving on a road that is not too far from there and saw a person driving with a paper temporary tag that was not only torn in half, but since they were stopped at the light ahead of me I could make out that the tag had expired several months ago! (Don't ask me how this person was able to drive around and not get stopped by the cops, but I guess she is lucky!) I'm not saying this person was involved, but just to say that it could be possible for a car to be difficult to identify.

I've missed something. . Have the police said he changed his story? How do we know his story changed?

No one can seem to find a statement from LE saying that he changed his story. People are claiming this, but like I said, until I see a statement from LE I'm considering it rumor. I want to hear from the people who actually were present during his interviews and that would be LE, but they don't owe us that info, so we may not hear that from them anytime soon....

I do agree that since EA's interview we have learned more and my suspicions have lessened. I just wish he had spoken up sooner as well as shown CM's family some compassionate respect.

IMO at the very least he knows something. I've thought all along that's what he's guilty of and that opinion hasn't changed. MOO

I just don't understand why so many on the forum are so upset that others want more information regarding the last known person to be seen with CM.
I do not believe he is guilty of any crime against her at this point. Neither do I believe he is innocent. There are just not enough facts to go either way.
The last person known to be with a missing person (or a victim of a crime) is always suspicious until cleared. (And sometimes even after that). Apparently there is a perceived discrepancy in what EA told LE about entering the parking garage and taking leave of CM. Those two reasons make me want LE to look more closely at him. That's all. Yes, there are other potential suspects/POIs that also need to be looked at carefully, as well as a myriad of scenarios. LE is holding their cards very close to their chests! We don't have much to sleuth on.

It just seems we have a few people here dedicated to deflecting any and all suspicion/speculation from EA. Why such a vested interested in doing that? I believe that approach/attitude causes others of us to look even harder at EA.

I feel the same way about one or two other individuals. On WS we're not supposed to assign suspects unless LE does.

For me, I've been pushing back against outright accusing EA for two reasons - LE hasn't officially named him a suspect and, if he's innocent, can you imagine the position he's in?

He spoke to the media today, said he's spoken to LE four times, had his car ripped apart, was captured on a toll camera, and feels his family is being threatened. Also there's a line in the article that indicates he did speak to JM.
No one mentioned that and only leads to more unanswered questions.

After having his car confiscated, is anyone surprised he has a lawyer? I'm not sure what order things happened but obviously one would be stupid to think they didn't need a lawyer.

He made a request for someone who knows something to come forward pointing out the mystery is hurting a lot of people, not only him.

Of course he's being scrutinized by LE. When does it stop?

I feel the same way about one or two other individuals. On WS we're not supposed to assign suspects unless LE does.

For me, I've been pushing back against outright accusing EA for two reasons - LE hasn't officially named him a suspect and, if he's innocent, can you imagine the position he's in?

He spoke to the media today, said he's spoken to LE four times, had his car ripped apart, was captured on a toll camera, and feels his family is being threatened. Also there's a line in the article that indicates he did speak to JM.

After having his car confiscated, is anyone surprised he has a lawyer? I'm not sure what order things happened but obviously one would be stupid to think they didn't need a lawyer.

He made a request for someone who knows something to come forward pointing out the mystery is hurting a lot of people, not only him.

Who has outright accused EA? I don't recall that. Some very vocal WSers have become quite vehemently defensive of EA whenever posters point out reasons for suspecting that EA, the last known person to be seen with CM, might have some pertinent knowledge as to her disappearance. That's what I can't comprehend. Why the pointed defense of a person not cleared by LE (along with many others admittedly)? [modsnip]

Sigh...the downside of communication through tech- so hard to convey tone and intent without all the other comm cues even to people with whom we are friends, let alone to complete strangers.
I'm not wound up- I just want to rattle people out of their cages so they can be free to live and think for themselves.

Sigh...the downside of communication through tech- so hard to convey tone and intent without all the other comm cues even to people with whom we are friends, let alone to complete strangers.
I'm not wound up- I just want to rattle people out of their cages so they can be free to live and think for themselves.
Okay .... I'm with you and appreciate what you are trying to do!
Unfortunately I'll have to read more tomorrow. ... Have a good night

I think this article had some interesting new info. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ma...81026622.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DFWBrand

EA has said that he spoke to JM. I'm trying to put myself in her shoes in this circumstance, and if I didn't hear what I wanted to hear from EA I think I would declare he isn't talking to family too. Maybe he was feeling harassed and stopped speaking to them because they don't believe him anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478