GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work across the street from the shops. Takes 5 minutes or less to get to 121 on Parkwood...drove it all the time when going out for lunch.

Can someone near the shops comment on how long it take to get from the parking garage to SRT/121 without traffic? Specifically using Parkwood. I am trying to validate the toll tag comments from the video. Thanks!!

I used to work across the street from the shops. Takes 5 minutes or less to get to 121 on Parkwood...drove it all the time when going out for lunch.

Can someone near the shops comment on how long it take to get from the parking garage to SRT/121 without traffic? Specifically using Parkwood. I am trying to validate the toll tag comments from the video. Thanks!!

The family begged him to talk and he talked. Complain about the timing? smh

It's not so much as complaining as a personal opinion based on timing, which was more than likely a strategic move suggested by the attorney. Stupid move IMO. He may be innocent of a crime but there is a sensitivity chip missing somewhere.

And yes, he talked. To cameras. Again...lack of compassion. And again...doesn't make him guilty. MOO

The family begged him to talk and he talked. Complain about the timing? smh

It's not so much as complaining as a personal opinion based on timing, which was more than likely a strategic move suggested by the attorney. Stupid move IMO. He may be innocent of a crime but there is a sensitivity chip missing somewhere.

And yes, he talked. To cameras. Again...lack of compassion. And again...doesn't make him guilty. MOO

While this is not my primary opinion, perhaps they thought with the vigil happening they would be able to do what they felt they needed to do without the picketing circus as a distraction. I still say it has something to do with what happened Tuesday night rather than the planned vigil. MOO

I think the timing of the interview was calculated by the attorney.

At the very least, he KNOWS something. If he knows who took her, he needs to speak up and tell what he knows.

Now I'm wondering if SN has something to do with it.

jmo

If he and/or family has been getting death threats thanks to the exposure by the picketing, he may well be more concerned with himself right now...jmo

While this is not my primary opinion, perhaps they thought with the vigil happening they would be able to do what they felt they needed to do without the picketing circus as a distraction. I still say it has something to do with what happened Tuesday night rather than the planned vigil. MOO

Actually that thought just crossed my mind too, based on the CBS11 interview. He also states in that one that he hasn't talked to the family, just the police. FWIW

Does anybody know where SN was when Christina left with EA? Was he back at the apartment still at the party?

Yes the reporter did say it was the first night in 12 that no one was picketing outside his house. So IMO that would be the best time to have a news crew come do an interview.

Perhaps. But I think part of his message is whatever he knows he's going to share with LE and it is up to LE to discuss with the family. Obviously that doesn't make the family happy but it is the best way to approach for ALL parties involved including LE. If that emotes a lack of empathy to some then it just does. He's already been tried in the court of public opinion IMO. Someone (LE in this case) has to control the flow of information in an investigation and you need a central point of contact for facts. LE can't very well conduct a proper investigation without looking at the entire picture which none of us has, not even the family. I can totally see how that would frustrate JM. It would me too, but as we say in the IT world, you need to look to your database of record. That's LE in this case. MOO

At the very least, he KNOWS something. If he knows who took her, he needs to speak up and tell what he knows.

Now I'm wondering if SN has something to do with it.

jmo

If he and/or family has been getting death threats thanks to the exposure by the picketing, he may well be more concerned with himself right now...jmo
More than just him that has obviously been exposed. JMO~

Does anybody know where SN was when Christina left with EA? Was he back at the apartment still at the party?

I have asked that similar set of questions over and over for about a month ..there is NO answer as of yet.

And at 4:00am, probably less. There is one light (Headquarters I think), and at 4:00am, when there is little traffic, you can be on the tollroad in a couple of minutes. The timing of 11 minutes to hit a tollroad camera doesn't seem to jive with 'I got in my car and left'.

Didn't he hire a lawyer?

I don't know. Was that reported/discussed somewhere? All I've heard about him is from his interview where he states he was with the group that night.

What came about the happenings of Oct. 10? When the Collin County jail had two new guests? Is that discussable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes