GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading and searching. Maybe I missed it. Can any of you point me in the direction of ..to some video of EA speaking? TIA.

I did not realize they were still picketing every single night outside of his house. Unreal. I guess a moral compass can be quickly replaced with a vengeance marker in certain situations.

THANK YOU!!!! Vengeance is the word I've been looking for this whole time!!! I sincerely hope they don't do any picketing tonight. That would be really unfair to the kids and families out trick or treating. It's the kids night to have fun.

If you watch his interviews, you can tell he's not being truthful about something. jmo

THANK YOU!!!! Vengeance is the word I've been looking for this whole time!!! I sincerely hope they don't do any picketing tonight. That would be really unfair to the kids and families out trick or treating. It's the kids night to have fun.

I have come across some SM that indicates that some personal trick-or-treating may be planned. It is becoming very frightening to me. All JMO

If you watch his interviews, you can tell he's not being truthful about something. jmo

Maybe some can. I cannot.
To me he appears truthful and scared.
But...I am no body language analyst. JMO

I have come across some SM that indicates that some personal trick-or-treating may be planned. It is becoming very frightening to me. All JMO

Ugh, I saw that. I seriously hope they are kidding. At some point, they will alienate groups of their supporters if people (even though they might not be directly related to her family/close friends) start resorting to that sort of behavior.

Boyfriend is not the one who won't help with the searches
Boyfriend has not talked to LE 4 times
Boyfriend was not the last person to see her
Boyfriend has not lawyered up
As far as I know, LE has not tested his car for evidence.

jmo

Boyfriend NEVER reported her missing. To ANYONE.

Ugh, I saw that. I seriously hope they are kidding. At some point, they will alienate groups of their supporters if people (even though they might not be directly related to her family/close friends) start resorting to that sort of behavior.

I hope they are kidding also. I am worried though what might happen since this has escalated so far. I hope all family members, kids, pets, etc. are kept inside safe.

Christina's mother said that it was normal for them to get into arguments and not call and/or text for days.

This is what I'm seeing in regards to the boyfriend.

They do need to rule him out though.

I would think after the interviews yesterday have been made public and the concern for the safety aspect because of the threats and such ...that now all chatter is being monitored and watched by LE.
ALL MY OPINION

Christina's mother said that it was normal for them to get into arguments and not call and/or text for days.

This is what I'm seeing in regards to the boyfriend.

They do need to rule him out though.

Yes. LE are the only ones who can, officially, clear anyone.

I agree in the beginning that did look sketchy, but he has helped, he has search, gave up his phone, it was stated that some people offered to take a lie detector test, but were told it was not needed, maybe he was one of those. He still keeps in contact with the family. After more information came out it to me pointed in another direction. IMO, they need to take another good look at the people she was with that night. Maybe they already have, I don't know. HF may not be the best bf in the world, but I don't think the focus should be on him. Jmo though .

I would think after the interviews yesterday have been made public and the concern for the safety aspect because of the threats and such ...that now all chatter is being monitored and watched by LE.
ALL MY OPINION

I would also think if they were getting threats from people all around the world and were scared for their safety, that the PD would already have been watching them. I'm scared for Christina's safety. Jmo .

Here's the telemundo one. I wish we could get a translation / transcript of this!

http://www.telemundodallas.com/noti...ina-Morris-desaparecida-Plano--281054922.html

Two months have passed since Christina Morris was last seen walking in the parking lot " Shops at Legacy" mall before disappearing.

Arochi Enrique is the man who appears walking alongside the disappeared in the last video surveillance and possibly the last person to see her . According Arochi , afraid to go outside because he has been harassed by the family of Morris and has even received death threats.

Arochi spoke exclusively to Telemundo and Morris said he met in high school. The night she disappeared , she asked him to accompany her to her car and just before reaching the vehicle, both went their own way.

Although Arochi has cooperated with authorities and has a "Toll Tag " which proves that went home , the family of Morris has done demonstrations in front of your house carrying signs saying " Enrique tell the truth."

"I fear I have been threatened on Facebook , I have threatened to texts, calls ... I have nothing to do with the disappearance of Christina Morris " Arochi said.

The young man said he wanted to know what happened with the demise of Morris for " already is all over this."

Boyfriend is not the one who won't help with the searches
Boyfriend has not talked to LE 4 times
Boyfriend was not the last person to see her
Boyfriend has not lawyered up
As far as I know, LE has not tested his car for evidence.

jmo

Boyfriend has a lawyer! He had to get a lawyer to get out of jail very recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes