GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two months have passed since Christina Morris was last seen walking in the parking lot " Shops at Legacy" mall before disappearing.

Arochi Enrique is the man who appears walking alongside the disappeared in the last video surveillance and possibly the last person to see her . According Arochi , afraid to go outside because he has been harassed by the family of

<snip to shorten>

That's not the entire audio/video though. My kids are learning Spanish in elementary school, but I don't think they could translate the whole thing for me.

Regarding the trip to Whataburger. IMO, if they left "wherever" (Henry's, the apt on Scruggs, another bar) to go to Whataburger, it is very unlikely that EA drove. It would make no sense for them to go to Whataburger, park in that parking garage and then walk back to the Scruggs apt to eat. There would be plenty of visitor parking close to the apt and if that was full, another visitor/commercial type garage much closer than the one he and Christina parked in. I can't believe any of them would want to walk the 15-20 minute walk with bags of food in hand at that time of day. So based on all that, I think someone else (not EA and not Christina) drove to Whataburger.
What did Christina do between 9 and 11?

That's not the entire audio/video though. My kids are learning Spanish in elementary school, but I don't think they could translate the whole thing for me.

I wanted to at least post the article on the fly .... :thinking:

Christina's mother said that it was normal for them to get into arguments and not call and/or text for days.
This is what I'm seeing in regards to the boyfriend.

They do need to rule him out though.

BBM This I can understand but to NOT COME HOME?

Yep, sadly some predicted this. I not only fear for EA and his family but for those anywhere near them in the neighborhood. It's kind of that "stay away from the windows" feeling to me. MOO

I have come across some SM that indicates that some personal trick-or-treating may be planned. It is becoming very frightening to me. All JMO

BBM This I can understand but to NOT COME HOME?

IMHO ....RE: THE BF
Tired of the sugar coating going on for his behavior... He is on the Radar... way too many excuses for him ... I really do not care if he has talked to the family 0 times or 1000 times

Yep, sadly some predicted this. I not only fear for EA and his family but for those anywhere near them in the neighborhood. It's kind of that "stay away from the windows" feeling to me. MOO

Yep. I get the feeing someone would throw a brick through their window. . . absolutely. Reminds of Cindy not wanting Casey to be friends with the Latino neighbor. What's next Burning crosses and white pillow cases?

It's not just EA, his mother, his father, his sibings. He said he has received hundreds of threatening texts and e-mails. This probably doesn't count what is being posted on various Facebook pages that I have seen personally.

Shame on Allen PD and PPD for allowing this situation to progress to what it has become - a vigilante's wet dream.

We do not know if it is related to this case. IMO it could be related to a traffic incident, so I'm not sure how fair it is to attach that to this case.

I'd attach it in a heart beat. Darn sneaky how he lawyered up. That kid's slippery than a greased pig. I bet he has retained that lawyer even after the traffic dispute is settled. Like I said, sometimes it's the little things that get'cha!

IMHO ....RE: THE BF
Tired of the sugar coating going on for his behavior... He is on the Radar... way too many excuses for him ... I really do not care if he has talked to the family 0 times or 1000 times

I just watched the videos for the first time, and I agree with you, txyorkiemom & motheroffourboys...My gut says if one of these two guys is lying, it's the BF. What were his actions from the last text he received from her until he FINALLY told someone she didn't come home? Who can vouch for where he was and what he was doing for all that time? What was he recently locked up for? Boots, I figured you'd know.

Yep. I get the feeing someone would throw a brick through their window. . . absolutely. Reminds of Cindy not wanting Casey to be friends with the Latino neighbor. What's next Burning crosses and white pillow cases?

It's not just EA, his mother, his father, his sibings. He said he has received hundreds of threatening texts and e-mails. This probably doesn't count what is being posted on various Facebook pages that I have seen personally.

Shame on Allen PD and PPD for allowing this situation to progress to what it has become - a vigilante's wet dream.

Vigilante is a very load worded and not to be thrown about lightly.

I'd attach it in a heart beat. Darn sneaky how he lawyered up. That kid's slippery than a greased pig. I bet he has retained that lawyer even after the traffic dispute is settled. Like I said, sometimes it's the little things that get'cha!

I could say the same for EA, JMO though.

I know, not to come home to Madison, her :beagle: Doesn't make sense!

Yes I can understand not speaking to each other.
not answering calls or texts but to not care when someone does not come home for 4 days well to me that's
a red flag.

I just watched the videos for the first time, and I agree with you, txyorkiemom & motheroffourboys...My gut says if one of these two guys is lying, it's the BF. What were his actions from the last text he received from her until he FINALLY told someone she didn't come home? Who can vouch for where he was and what he was doing for all that time? What was he recently locked up for? Boots, I figured you'd know.

Hi Happy! It was for some damage to a vehicle = to about $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes