GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two months have passed since Christina Morris was last seen walking in the parking lot " Shops at Legacy" mall before disappearing.

Arochi Enrique is the man who appears walking alongside the disappeared in the last video surveillance and possibly the last person to see her . According Arochi , afraid to go outside because he has been harassed by the family of Morris and has even received death threats.

Arochi spoke exclusively to Telemundo and Morris said he met in high school. The night she disappeared , she asked him to accompany her to her car and just before reaching the vehicle, both went their own way.

Although Arochi has cooperated with authorities and has a "Toll Tag " which proves that went home , the family of Morris has done demonstrations in front of your house carrying signs saying " Enrique tell the truth."

"I fear I have been threatened on Facebook , I have threatened to texts, calls ... I have nothing to do with the disappearance of Christina Morris " Arochi said.

The young man said he wanted to know what happened with the demise of Morris for " already is all over this."

Demise is a pretty strange word to you since we have been told there is no evidence of a crime & that she is still labeled as a missing person.

Demise is a pretty strange word to you since we have been told there is no evidence of a crime & that she is still labeled as a missing person.

Tim Miller said he wasn't going to sugarcoat anything and that the chances of finding Christina alive didn't look good. Equusearch doesn't come to town to look for living missing people, they search for bodies.

Hi Happy! It was for some damage to a vehicle = to about $200. Thing is he didn't show up for court, so a warrant was issued for him. Seems he had bailed on a bondsman before and no one would bond him out. It was cheaper for him to get a lawyer $600 to handle a misdemeanor than pay the 10% on $10,000 bond.

What about the person who has the same name as someone who has done news interviews? What's that story and am I the only one who finds it odd they were arrested on the same day?

What about the person who has the same name as someone who has done news interviews? What's that story and am I the only one who finds it odd they were arrested on the same day?

Yeah! That's real odd too! It was the pappy though. Not jr. Gosh! I wonder if he is still in the slammer?

That is a translation of article from Spanish to English ... for TCMOM up thread .... it is not my writing

Do we know if it was a fender bender or if he actually did some damage to another's car - strange. Wish I knew the backstory of that, and also would like to know what the charges were for the time he bailed on a bondsman? Maybe it's just me, but both of these things would bother me.

The whole gang has quite the repertoire - if you know what I mean. Nobody is clean.

Calculated for sure. They had every news station but Channel 8 there for individual interviews.

Something that strikes me as odd is the questioning 3 times of his brother. Father maybe but the brother? Thought he was in college somewhere.

Maybe, since she wasn't even reported missing for four days, they had to confirm EA's whereabouts. Maybe he had said he had contact with his brother at some point over those four days. Just my opinion

I doubt that EA had any idea Christina went missing that night, whereas BF must have known something was up when she did not turn up or communicate for days.

Also no one can remove all traces of a person from their car, Imo. Skin cells, hair, etc much less blood.

My feeling is she was no longer alive by daylight that Saturday, unfortunately, whether random or personal. Jmo

I can only hope LE is questioning the BF's alibi as diligently as they seem to be pursuing EA's.

I too cannot rule out a GF being involved with her disappearance.

This sounds like it was just entered in google translate. Is that correct? The translation wouldn't be words actually used. Especially if translated from English to Spanish and back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur