GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I understand this correctly you are speaking about LP/ALP? Right? I am trying to follow and am new to this so all these initials are hard to keep straight. :)

Yup sure do .. and right off the bat too...after it was already emphasized the betrayal. IDK JMO~

One reason people raised questions about the phone was to consider that she may have actually had TWO phones in her possession. If she did, in my opinion, she could have continued communication on a second phone since her "known phone's" last text was at 3:58 (just after the CCTV footage) and could explain a way for her to have contacted someone for a ride. Just my opinion, of course.

Also, if she had a second phone, in my opinion if is entirely feasible that her family and friends would NOT be privy to this information.

Yes, a second phone would explain a lot and hold a lot of answers IN MY OPINION. Maybe she had one phone that was paid for by her company since her workplace seemed to be having their own problems and she had a second phone for private use.

One reason people raised questions about the phone was to consider that she may have actually had TWO phones in her possession. If she did, in my opinion, she could have continued communication on a second phone since her "known phone's" last text was at 3:58 (just after the CCTV footage) and could explain a way for her to have contacted someone for a ride. Just my opinion, of course.

Also, if she had a second phone, in my opinion if is entirely feasible that her family and friends would NOT be privy to this information.

In England it would be beyond the means of most 20 somethings to afford 2 iphones - is this the case in Texas? If she did have 2 phones the 2nd one would have had to have been used to communicate with one 1 person or someone amongst her normal circle would be aware of it and would therefore make it almost impossible to trace IMO

That might be right on target!!! Good Post !! JMO~

Before we all get carried away, the original post wasn't stating a fact. ElleBIONIC was expressing an opinion on what has happened not stating that LE have told us this is what has happened IYSWIM.

Unless I've totally misunderstood the post of course

Lol, no, you haven't misunderstood-

I was making a deductive conclusion- I never said anything about LE releasing video or anything even close to that lol

In England it would be beyond the means of most 20 somethings to afford 2 iphones - is this the case in Texas? If she did have 2 phones the 2nd one would have had to have been used to communicate with one 1 person or someone amongst her normal circle would be aware of it and would therefore make it almost impossible to trace IMO

Who knows ..perhaps she could have bartered for it IDK JMO~

Yes, a second phone would explain a lot and hold a lot of answers IN MY OPINION. Maybe she had one phone that was paid for by her company since her workplace seemed to be having their own problems and she had a second phone for private use.

This could be the case but LE would have had details of the workphone right from day 4 and would know any pings. I can't see why the family wouldn't say if there were 2 known phones, IMO there's no reason to be vague about that fact.

JMO

So I understand this correctly you are speaking about LP/ALP? Right? I am trying to follow and am new to this so all these initials are hard to keep straight. :)

Yes .. the MSM interview/quotes/report posted just below :)

Her known phone is on her dad's plan do maybe he also pays the bill. That would be one possibility. Also the second phone could have been paid for by another person entirely. MOO

No link- just very basic deductive reasoning- LE acknowledged on multiple occasions that they're withholding CCTV footage but won't comment further about it. So, why would they do this?
If LE needed help identifying vehicles/people in them, then they would release them to the public- SOP.
THEREFORE, LE has ID'd all parties in said footage (it's been almost 2months now- an assumption that is beyond reasonable to make )
So why would LE still be withholding this footage-
Because it's officially been admitted into evidence for the open case- which means it is RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT and also, sad day for us, is off limits to the public.

Texas has the sunshine law. I think there would have been an article stating the 3 vehicles owners had been identified. I haven't seen one yet. The only one I saw was the one stating there were 3 vehicles seen leaving the garage. Or actually I believe it was worded as vehicles coming and going. Will have to double-check that.

A surveillance video released Friday morning from the parking garage where Morris was last seen showed her walking with a close male friend to their respective cars on the first floor. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, emphasized that his department does not believe the man in the video is responsible for her disappearance."The young man that is in that video with her has been questioned repeatedly and has been very cooperative and we have nothing that indicates he is a suspect or even a person of interest in this case," Tilley said.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

I wish a local newspaper would do an updated article. Perhaps interview the lawyers.

Her known phone is on her dad's plan do maybe he also pays the bill. That would be one possibility. Also the second phone could have been paid for by another person entirely. MOO

Thanks, if a second phone was paid for by someone else that would fit with my thought that it would only have been used for communicating with one number

JMO

Just to be clear- LE will not share info/evidence in open cases, except for when they are deliberately/intentionally searching for more witnesses/trying to psychologically manipulate POI's/suspects.
LE has no obligation to share anything more than what's absolutely necessary to make their case- once a suspect has been arrested, charged and convicted, then the it will all be public record.

Texas has the sunshine law. I think there would have been an article stating the 3 vehicles owners had been identified. I haven't seen one yet. The only one I saw was the one stating there were 3 vehicles seen leaving the garage. Or actually I believe it was worded as vehicles coming and going. Will have to double-check that.

A surveillance video released Friday morning from the parking garage where Morris was last seen showed her walking with a close male friend to their respective cars on the first floor. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, emphasized that his department does not believe the man in the video is responsible for her disappearance."The young man that is in that video with her has been questioned repeatedly and has been very cooperative and we have nothing that indicates he is a suspect or even a person of interest in this case," Tilley said.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

I wish a local newspaper would do an updated article. Perhaps interview the lawyers.

Yes All the Lawyers are my top 2picks right now for an interview. JMO~

It should not be this difficult to gather information. 1 phone or 2? 1 key or 2? 15 texts or 25? 3 cars or not? 5 friends or 6?

What is the problem with answering the simple questions? smh If we had the answers, we could move on.

I find it interesting that in the press releases LE continues to put emphasis on this being a missing persons case, and that there is no evidence of criminal/suspicious circs....
Haven't come across discussion of the possibility that CM planned this and voluntarily disappeared...?

I find it interesting that in the press releases LE continues to put emphasis on this being a missing persons case, and that there is no evidence of criminal/suspicious circs....
Haven't come across discussion of the possibility that CM planned this and voluntarily disappeared...?

We talked about that a long while ago (I don't recall which thread off the top of my head) but we discussed it at length and questioned her selling of Chanel bags as possible income to support her making a voluntary disappearance.

Just to be clear- LE will not share info/evidence in open cases, except for when they are deliberately/intentionally searching for more witnesses/trying to psychologically manipulate POI's/suspects.
LE has no obligation to share anything more than what's absolutely necessary to make their case- once a suspect has been arrested, charged and convicted, then the it will all be public record.
Not true. There are many departments who are more transparent with information and evidence and not due to any of the reasons mentioned. It differs from one agency to the next and the person at the helm of each agency determines what becomes public knowledge. In today's age of social media, instant news, and sunshine laws...some agencies are becoming open to the idea of sharing information as a way to work cases. The old standard of close to the vest is not across the board anymore. ;)

No link- just very basic deductive reasoning- LE acknowledged on multiple occasions that they're withholding CCTV footage but won't comment further about it. So, why would they do this?
If LE needed help identifying vehicles/people in them, then they would release them to the public- SOP.
THEREFORE, LE has ID'd all parties in said footage (it's been almost 2months now- an assumption that is beyond reasonable to make )
So why would LE still be withholding this footage-
Because it's officially been admitted into evidence for the open case- which means it is RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT and also, sad day for us, is off limits to the public.

I think I agree with you. However, your premise seems like an assumption to me: "If LE needed help identifying vehicles/people in them, then they would release them to the public- SOP." I assume by SOP you mean Standard Operating Procedure. Wouldn't that be an option rather than an SOP?

We talked about that a long while ago (I don't recall which thread off the top of my head) but we discussed it at length and questioned her selling of Chanel bags as possible income to support her making a voluntary disappearance.

OT- But with 1 of those bags you could probably get about what 4 or 5 Iphones?? just saying

Oh yes, thank you! I remember the discussion about the bags- I will revisit that thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003