GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #12 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, when EA's lawyer was contacted by a CBS journalist, the lawyer made a comment for the record.
I find it a bit strange the lawyer isn't named, very strange actually. Don't know what it means though other than crappy reporting.

The original post made it seem as if EA agreed to an interview. I can't find note of that within the article linked.

CBS DFW's FB link to this article says that they will talk to the man last seen with her tonight at 10.

No, when EA's lawyer was contacted by a CBS journalist, the lawyer made a comment for the record.
I find it a bit strange the lawyer isn't named, very strange actually. Don't know what it means though other than crappy reporting.

The original post made it seem as if EA agreed to an interview. I can't find note of that within the article linked.

CBS DFW made the comment about the interview via their FB page. I linked page with your question above!

I posted back in #10 about this very subject... what her parents and close family are dealing with is a term called "Ambiguous Loss". The Dr. helps family's deal with this exact type situation...it is a very interesting and insightful read.

For right now though, still in the searching/angry phase, doesn't she need support from those who've walked in her shoes?
I don't believe she'd be ready to accept the loss yet and is holding on to hope. It is better if she is harmonious with the police. Officer Tilley did express concern for and wanting to find answers for Christina's family. That is one reason he stated for protecting any evidence gathered. It will have to hold up in court.

If you were LE, would you tell JM? Sometimes people help you to protect yourself. Now might be a good time to trust and have faith. Tilley seems like a good guy.

CBS DFW made the comment about the interview via their FB page. I linked page with your question above!

Oh thank you. I missed the link to FB (I'm so not a FB savvy person) although look at LE's pages sometimes.

For right now though, still in the searching/angry phase, doesn't she need support from those who've walked in her shoes?
I don't believe she'd be ready to accept the loss yet and is holding on to hope. It is better if she is harmonious with the police. Officer Tilley did express concern for and wanting to find answers for Christina's family. That is one reason he stated for protecting any evidence gathered. It will have to hold up in court.

If you were LE, would you tell JM? Sometimes people help you to protect yourself. Now might be a good time to trust and have faith. Tilley seems like a good guy.

That is exactly what Ambiguous Loss is coined specifically for the Missing ...I would not have posted otherwise...:loveyou:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-10&p=11108164#post11108164

On the CBS DFW FB (that's a mouthful) it still says interview at 10 PM.

One of the most frequent comments from families of the missing is that they are not told anything. Apparently, this is the rule, not the exception. It is a debatable practice, as is everything, but LE must have their reasons. Jmo

That is exactly what Ambiguous Loss is coined specifically for the Missing ...I would not have posted otherwise...:loveyou:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-10&p=11108164#post11108164

I'm sorry for being so lame. It was during the time of feeding the dog and a family member was actually trying to converse with me while I was posting and doing other odds and end routine tasks.

For some reason I thought 'therapist' and admit to not clicking the link.

Families may become frustrated and say law enforcement “doesn’t tell them anything”. The necessity of investigators withholding certain information – even from the family – is to protect the integrity of the case and may be for strategic reasons. Any sensitive information revealed to family members or caregivers might be repeated to others or the media – intentionally or unintentionally – and hinder or compromise the investigation. Additionally, law enforcement must protect names of suspects until resolution of the case. To release the names prematurely may cause the suspects to be unfairly harassed or intimidated.
http://www.untfsu.com/Documents/FamilyBulletin.pdf

How could anyone possible say he wasn't (or was ) interested in CM from that very short, isolated video clip?
Idk, if THEY had decided to seal the deal, I think that they would be touching. Maybe HE was interested but hadn't made move yet.

BBM....as we have seen in this case. Information leaked whether intentional or not can tank a police investigation and cause more problems. Once it gets out on SM, it often takes on a life of its' own so you end up with misinformation, rumors, and in a worst case vigilante justice. The time the police have to spend defending and justifying their actions to the family and the media is time not spent on the case. I don't blame the family for being frustrated [modsnip]. JMO & MOO...

Families may become frustrated and say law enforcement “doesn’t tell them anything”. The necessity of investigators withholding certain information – even from the family – is to protect the integrity of the case and may be for strategic reasons. Any sensitive information revealed to family members or caregivers might be repeated to others or the media – intentionally or unintentionally – and hinder or compromise the investigation. Additionally, law enforcement must protect names of suspects until resolution of the case. To release the names prematurely may cause the suspects to be unfairly harassed or intimidated.http://www.untfsu.com/Documents/FamilyBulletin.pdf

I trust the PPD to do what is right. They cannot share all the evidence they have meticulously gathered and kept under wraps with the family as they might unknowingly alert the guilty party. They are trying as hard as humanly possible to even get leads regarding Christina's disappearance and they can't jeopardize the investigation by telling the family or the public what they do know.

Families may become frustrated and say law enforcement “doesn’t tell them anything”. The necessity of investigators withholding certain information – even from the family – is to protect the integrity of the case and may be for strategic reasons. Any sensitive information revealed to family members or caregivers might be repeated to others or the media – intentionally or unintentionally – and hinder or compromise the investigation. Additionally, law enforcement must protect names of suspects until resolution of the case. To release the names prematurely may cause the suspects to be unfairly harassed or intimidated.
http://www.untfsu.com/Documents/FamilyBulletin.pdf

:yeahthat:

Idk, if THEY had decided to seal the deal, I think that they would be touching. Maybe HE was interested but hadn't made move yet.

and what if she rejected him and he didn't take kindly to it? jmo

BBM....as we have seen in this case. Information leaked whether intentional or not can tank a police investigation and cause more problems. Once it gets out on SM, it often takes on a life of its' own so you end up with misinformation, rumors, and in a worst case vigilante justice. The time the police have to spend defending and justifying their actions to the family and the media is time not spent on the case. I don't blame the family for being frustrated [modsnip]. JMO & MOO...

:goodpost:

Also, in a case like this, it may be impossible for LE to know what may or may not be important, with so little hard evidence, if any.

Hey all.. Been absent once again.. Saw a white SUV when I was turning in the shops hash tagged FINDCHRISTINA.. Good to know there are still some that care. I'm not seeing much in the shops regarding this, good to know you guys are still following up. This will probably be my last Post, I'm feeling Like this is a lost cause. People are starting to forget, the shops is life as normal once again. Thank goodness

and what if she rejected him and he didn't take kindly to it? jmo

I believe LE has already considered that possibility and ruled it out. If people are convinced the 3 vehicles leaving the garage have been identified and one was his then the timing must be such that they walked into the garage and his vehicle is leaving in a timely manner. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat