GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Carlton pretty much has it handled. LOL Anything you would like to discuss that hasn't been addressed? :)

Anything you would like to discuss tonight??

I wish someone would tell me if EA has a girlfriend (or bf??) Just curious?

I wish someone would tell me if EA has a girlfriend (or bf??) Just curious?

There could POTENTIALLY be a more than friends yet less than a dating relationship with one of females that was at party. imo

I think Carlton pretty much has it handled. LOL Anything you would like to discuss that hasn't been addressed? :)

Oh, I have PLENTY! LOL But it's not allowed and then we'd all get timeouts. Haha

JMOM or Carltondance, Can any of you answer this question:

Do PPD know more than they are telling the public/media?

And is there a reason why they have not released the other videos to the public yet?

Now that IS interesting. Definitely worth looking at IMO. Your insight is helpful and I appreciate the continued appreciation for differing opinions.

Wow. If that's the case I don't think the center will hold. Someone will crack.

JMOM or Carltondance, Can any of you answer this question:

Do PPD know more than they are telling the public/media?

And is there a reason why they have not released the other videos to the public yet?
I am going to say assume so not to get in trouble with mods and don't have links. yeah I would assume they have a lot more than whats being said and that goes with video as well and more than likely that goes for outside of shops as well

LOL....then best keep it to ourselves huh? I don't like Timeout! :)

Oh, I have PLENTY! LOL But it's not allowed and then we'd all get timeouts. Haha

I was wondering about that ? Does it play into protecting each other or a coverup??

I think this is absolutely a possibility. Someone who isn't that great of friends with Christina and is working on "hooking up" with a guy with a nice car may be less concerned about Christina and more concerned about the hook up. And that's just sad. JMO...all of it.

Here is another question: How well did Christina know the people that she was with that night? Did they all consider themselves friends?

And I assume they all went to Allen High School together too.

And the reason I bring up her being with her ex's friends as odd is I find it odd that she was invited to come out with his friends shortly after he and hf had had an altercation... so there is an altercation between the ex and current then the ex's friends just happen to want to hang out with her after not seeing her in how long?

This is where my mind has been going today, I was afraid I'd get in trouble, so didn't want to say too much. I didn't know about the recent altercation but that makes my hair stand on end. I learned a few things I didn't know before and I'm glad you were here today, too; I feel like you helped us stay focused. It's easy to go off on a tangent when you don't know the background of the people or the area. Will say a prayer for her family tonight.

I think this is absolutely a possibility. Someone who isn't that great of friends with Christina and is working on "hooking up" with a guy with a nice car may be less concerned about Christina and more concerned about the hook up. And that's just sad. JMO...all of it.
I remember seeing a nice car...I can't remember where it was and someone said nice car...I just can't recall where I saw it....so its jmo

Here is another question: How well did Christina know the people that she was with that night? Did they all consider themselves friends?

And I assume they all went to Allen High School together too.

Well to clarify not sure where everyone is from but Allen high school is one of the biggest in country. Its a "super" 6a school. so going to school together does not always mean they knew each other very well. She knew one or two friends then the others showed up as well to my understanding

This is where my mind has been going today, I was afraid I'd get in trouble, so didn't want to say too much. I didn't know about the recent altercation but that makes my hair stand on end. I learned a few things I didn't know before and I'm glad you were here today, too; I feel like you helped us stay focused. It's easy to go off on a tangent when you don't know the background of the people or the area. Will say a prayer for her family tonight.

thank you!

It is beginning to sound as though CM may very well have been set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke