GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the history and situation, I would say.

Yea, I mean... I'm just trying to put myself in that situation and having grown up with all the same kids I don't find it odd. Now that I am an adult there have been plenty of times that I've gone out with my girlfriends where my exes dude friends were there. Sometimes even ex-boyfriends, which is undesirable and seriously awkward at times but it happens.

Does anyone know how long ago they broke up? Could current bf be mad that she went because ex would be there? I am curious about that disturbance call, too. Do we know if that was specifically in the same apartment complex where they were? I saw the report that said "in the 5700 block of" or something similar to that.

Yea, I mean... I'm just trying to put myself in that situation and having grown up with all the same kids I don't find it odd. Now that I am an adult there have been plenty of times that I've gone out with my girlfriends where my exes dude friends were there. Sometimes even ex-boyfriends, which is undesirable and seriously awkward at times but it happens.

Per the ex bf's interview in MSM he said CM and HF started dating while he and CM were living together. I think that was just a year ago. So it wasn't back in high school. I'll see if I can pull up that link.

Does anyone know how long ago they broke up? Could current bf be mad that she went because ex would be there? I am curious about that disturbance call, too. Do we know if that was specifically in the same apartment complex where they were? I saw the report that said "in the 5700 block of" or something similar to that.

I was thinking the same thing about now boyfriend and the ex boyfriend .

I am not surprised that the group at the apt. didnt notice her lack of a text/call to say she made it home safely. If she left the apartment with EA around 330 am, had a 20 minute walk and an hour plus (sorry not from the area, dont know the proper times) ride home. I would guess everyone that stayed at the apartment would have been asleep about the time she should have gotten home.

I don't think we can give her apartment name out

Carlton, thank you for sticking with us throughout this entire day! You are a great and calm steadying influence. We really needed you.

Carlton, thank you for sticking with us throughout this entire day! You are a great and calm steadying influence. We really needed you.

Thank you for the thank you, Jmom and myself are trying to make ourselves as available to you all as possible so facts and fiction can be hashed out and fixed. Just wish I could help more. A lot of info isn't allowed with the various rules on here. But it is understandable and has its reasons

I am not surprised that the group at the apt. didnt notice her lack of a text/call to say she made it home safely. If she left the apartment with EA around 330 am, had a 20 minute walk and an hour plus (sorry not from the area, dont know the proper times) ride home. I would guess everyone that stayed at the apartment would have been asleep about the time she should have gotten home.

I was thinking about the next day, just checking in. But anyone, no one did, apparently. At least not bothering to keep trying when no reply, I guess. No one seems to call checked with her parents. Oh well. No one checked on Hannah all day Saturday and into Sunday either, even after she had texted in the early hours of dawn Sat. that she was lost.

Thank you for the thank you, Jmom and myself are trying to make ourselves as available to you all as possible so facts and fiction can be hashed out and fixed. Just wish I could help more. A lot of info isn't allowed with the various rules on here. But it is understandable and has its reasons
Thank u for being available...today' s discussions are going in the right direction. I feel like too much time was being spent on defending ea...that has not been the main focus today... Thanks jmo

Thank u for being available...today' s discussions are going in the right direction. I feel like too much time was being spent on defending ea...that has not been the main focus today... Thanks jmo

Is there a need to discuss anything new ea shared after all his interviews that we mite have missed?

JMO but that was a product of the focus placed on EA by many people and the media. It does make more sense to approach this holistically and not put all the eggs in one basket.

I am always available to help as well. I may be a little more emotional than Carlton. JMO LOL.....

JMO but that was a product of the focus placed on EA by many people and the media. It does make more sense to approach this holistically and not put all the eggs in one basket.

The vast majority of the people I have seen who have focused in on ea, more than likely are more informed than the rest... jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23