GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't even plan on a sleepover with people I wasn't really close to. That is strange. To me, it makes more sense that she wanted to go home. IMO.

I agree with you, seejay. That was my point earlier, I wouldn't make plans to sleep over someone's house that I'm not close with. Plus, Christina's mom said Christina was not a big drinker because she gets migraines. I can't remember which article reported that.

It's in the interviews EA did that aired Thursday and Friday.

I saw him say they took it in and so on I just have seen people comments about the seat belts being removed or something which I had not seen on msm?

I'm almost late 40's and if I go out with girlfriends or I'm out late with friends, even we text to follow up and verify the other is safe. I was thinking maybe that didn't happen here because kids don't know how to be cautious, but based on JM stating Christina had a fear of being abducted, my guess is she herself would text, call or ask others to check up on her to verify she's safe. Maybe there are voice mail we have not been privy too that some have left just thinking when she finally got to them she would call. Maybe LE got another phone and activated her number on it to get any texts that may not have gone through before her cell service died, phone died or phone was turned off. Hoping even though LE states cameras were not good quality, it's a ploy to mislead someone who they are trying to gain more information on. Hoping some of the cameras on the tolls and other areas can provide something. It's too bad forensic testing takes so long because the delays do seem to make it harder to imagine just what happened to this sweet young lady.

There are a lot of possibilities and hopefully through diligence they will be able to put the pieces together and have good hard evidence which I believe is all that is holding them back from an arrest

ea admitted to using the tolls, so they should be able to track his moves while on there and see images... just hasn't been released

I saw him say they took it in and so on I just have seen people comments about the seat belts being removed or something which I had not seen on msm?

On one interview he mentioned those were taken and not returned

I wouldn't even plan on a sleepover with people I wasn't really close to. That is strange. To me, it makes more sense that she wanted to go home. IMO.

But they were friends from high school, weren't they? People go different directions after HS but they still can remain friends, even if no longer close.

But they were friends from high school, weren't they? People go different directions after HS but they still can remain friends, even if no longer close.

I am curious why a guy's friends would hang out with his ex gf in what appears to have been a bad break up. Maybe I am different

Yeah I'm not sure which one that was in. You need to watch the actual videos and not just read the articles. The articles don't cover everything that's said. EA said something to the effect of his passenger seatbelt and floor mats were gone when he got his car back after 11 days.

Yeah I'm not sure which one that was in. You need to watch the actual videos and not just read the articles. The articles don't cover everything that's said. EA said something to the effect of his passenger seatbelt and floor mats were gone when he got his car back after 11 days.

Well I watched it in the news so I apparently didn't see the one from Friday. Working on if now.

I am curious why a guy's friends would hang out with his ex gf in what appears to have been a bad break up. Maybe I am different

This is what has been bothering me all day. I don't want to get in trouble on here but something doesn't feel right about this. I'm wondering how she was asked to join them and who did the inviting?
Side note to carltondance: I have seen tons of people on their cells (I eat out often), some even try to do it under the table like nobody can tell. haha

When did she say she was planning to sleep in Plano and to whom?

This doesn't seem so odd to me. When you grow up with the same kids your whole life everyone is just friends. Sure, people may take sides during the break up but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. I mean like what is that adult going to say, I'm not going if so and so is there. No. That's silly.

This doesn't seem so odd to me. When you grow up with the same kids your whole life everyone is just friends. Sure, people may take sides during the break up but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. I mean like what is that adult going to say, I'm not going if so and so is there. No. That's silly.

That's silly? hmmm
Cute dog btw, Ive known a few to have similar dogs. great pets

The ex boyfriend was questioned 2 times that I'm aware of.
I'm thinking he was there.

I'm still curious about the disturbance on Scruggs that morning before she left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07