Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
map.jpg

This is a map showing EA home along with the gas station where he was seen on video acting suspicious about his car. Just to the south of his house seems to be one of the largest wooded areas of Collin County called Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve. This would be the most convenient place to hide a body closest to his house. Although if you notice this reserve is connected and part of Rowlett Creek which starts around the Custer-121 area his car last registered on toll with. One large search needs to be conducted starting at Oak Point Park and following Rowlett Creek north all the way to Custer. This is by far the most convenient and concealing area for him to hide anything at and also he would know this area very well if he is from there.

Sorry if its been posted http://cw33.com/2014/11/05/man-last-seen-with-christina-morris-arrested-for-stealing/
So he got to work at 11 am thats 3 hr late in my book what a dependable reliable employee he was. :laugh:

“He took a phone from the Sprint store. He completely used a different phone for a couple different days after the disappearance of Christina,” a former co-worker, who wants to remain anonymous said.

“At first he said he got into a fight at a bar, over his car. Later he changed his story that he was working on his car and that the rim fell on him.”

I've been off this site for the last couple hours, I was on "mommy duty". I just saw a news clip that after CM went missing is when EA stole a phone from work and later wiped it clean. Is it true it was after her disappearance? If so, has anyone else already said maybe he stole the phone so he could get in contact with someone to tell them what happened to CM and asked for help in covering things up? Then wiped the phone clean after they had the situation contained.

Did Christina REALLY forget her house key? IF she did was there talk between the two of them on the walk to the garage about this. Did Christina have more than she would normally drink since it has been said she is not a drinker due to her migraines/medication? ("Too much" is a relative term. She may have not been drunk, but if she had, say 4-5 drinks over 5 hours, she might not be drunk but not being one who drinks, she could have been uncomfortable driving. She is also a tiny lady - under 100 pounds.) After discussing this there is a flurry of calls/texts to HF just before they get to the garage. No reply. So she leaves with him in his car. But maybe not to Ft. Worth if HF is not answering. Why go there if he hasn't answered? So he tells her he will take her to her family in Allen. (That would explain why she isn't alarmed when they go in the direction they do.)

Something happens after the toll booth where the car is caught on video. I'm thinking something happened between them (maybe he tried to make an unwanted and agressive advance) and it got ugly. IF he had a bite mark this is where he got it. This is where he got the bruises. And maybe he wrecked during this or later while trying to leave her somewhere.

Just a theory.

That could work but, it doesn't seem like she was in his car voluntarily... someone tell me if this is incorrect but, when they saw his car leave, could they or could they not tell if he was driving alone in the car...if it appeared like he was alone in the car then she would of already been in the trunk.

View attachment 62885

This is a map showing EA home along with the gas station where he was seen on video acting suspicious about his car. Just to the south of his house seems to be one of the largest wooded areas of Collin County called Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve. This would be the most convenient place to hide a body closest to his house. Although if you notice this reserve is connected and part of Rowlett Creek which starts around the Custer-121 area his car last registered on toll with. One large search needs to be conducted starting at Oak Point Park and following Rowlett Creek north all the way to Custer. This is by far the most convenient and concealing area for him to hide anything at and also he would know this area very well if he is from there.

Have you posted this to Christina's family or the FB page??? Seems a necessary place for a search for sure.

View attachment 62885

Great work! Any clue where his Sprint store is located?

I've been off this site for the last couple hours, I was on "mommy duty". I just saw a news clip that after CM went missing is when EA stole a phone from work and later wiped it clean. Is it true it was after her disappearance? If so, has anyone else already said maybe he stole the phone so he could get in contact with someone to tell them what happened to CM and asked for help in covering things up? Then wiped the phone clean after they had the situation contained.

He stole it on 8/25.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1354573-arochi-arrest-record-redacted.html#pages/

Just throwing this out there & let it land where it will:

Sociopaths/Psychopaths blink less often than most people. Common knowledge in the Psych field.

No links--Google is your friend. ;)

Just went on a little journey surrounding some of the people surrounding EA. Very interesting.
Definitely a different culture than what I'm used to. I'm not referring to nationality differences either.

So EA's parents just found out this morning about their own son's arrest for theft? What else is he holding back from his family? The rest of his friends? The Morris family? I hope his father is sitting this young man down and asking for everything he knows. This has gone on too long for the families and friends of this girl. Do the right thing and bring CM home to her family.

So EA's parents just found out this morning about their own son's arrest for theft? What else is he holding back from his family? The rest of his friends? The Morris family? I hope his father is sitting this young man down and asking for everything he knows. This has gone on too long for the families and friends of this girl. Do the right thing and bring CM home to her family.

Right, that's what I was thinking? He was in jail for a week, 15th thru 22nd, and he lives with them....but they didn't know he was in jail (and not answering a cellphone) for a week? I feel like his whole family is covering for him in fear of him going to jail for the rest of his life instead of making him come clean and tell the truth.

Did we ever find out if the creek behind EA's house was fully searched i don't feel with the smarts that EA has shown so far he would of had an amazing plan were to put CM and if so maybe its very close to his home and thats why there's no more camera footage after Cluster Rd. IMO

On the HFCM and FC website it's going around that EA was known for being a creepy stalker of women. One woman posted in comment area that he used to stalk her. One person, who has been helping with searches and I think knows family, on the site said these woman have talked to PPD already.

So it looks like the phone theft isn't related to her disappearance. But for those of you who think this is much, much bigger than a crime of opportunity or EA just snapping or whatever, what exactly are your theories?

ea is accused of stealing a phone 5 days before Christina went missing. Le produced probable cause to search ea's car last month and have yet to name a suspect in her disappearance.

i think this was a crime of opportunity by a stranger.

ea is accused of stealing a phone 5 days before Christina went missing. Le produced probable cause to search ea's car last month and have yet to name a suspect in her disappearance.

i think this was a crime of opportunity by a stranger.

YET!!! It's a matter of time. He had to be involved. This was absolutely not a stranger. He knew her, police said the only explanation for how she left that garage was in his car. LE stated they DO believe the Forensics are going to come back showing CM DNA. I wish he would stop telling lies.

We're waiting on evidence of a crime. He's a tuff nut to crack.

IMO I'm thinking since her and HF were having some problems maybe old friends reached out to her, old friends that were from when she dated ALP. She probably thought it would be more of a girl's night, then guys stuck around longer than she thought they would (then of coarse all the lost keys and her wanting to leave due to HF ignoring her, etc happened). Also, I read on a FB post that one of EA co-workers said he remembered EA showing him a pic of a girl he thought was CM a while back. EA may have been interested in her for a while now and thought if her and HF were on the outs he might have a chance.

I wonder if he was telling the guy about the woman who dumped his friend for his roommate? If he was angry about that when he showed, or maybe still was? Just a guess.

Looks like tomorrow we'll be on thread #15. Hoping we find our girl soon. praying Christina that your are warm and know how many are thinking about you and want you home. Especially your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez