GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YET!!! It's a matter of time. He had to be involved. This was absolutely not a stranger. He knew her, police said the only explanation for how she left that garage was in his car. LE stated they DO believe the Forensics are going to come back showing CM DNA. I wish he would stop telling lies.

if ea had to be involved in Christina's disappearance he would be named a suspect or arrested.
per the warrant ea voluntarily consented on sept 4 to a search of his camaro.

I don't think Christina was ever in ea's car and I think using a gas station squeegee on parts of your car other than the windshield is common.

I believe in thread 2 or 3 I asked this question, but I feel I need to ask again since more eyes have come to these threads.

How much construction is taking place in the area Christina went missing? Are there huge developmental complexes like shopping centers/apartments along any stretch of road away from The Shops at Legacy?

And, just to verify (if anyone knows), what landfill serves this part of Plano? Rowette, Lewisville, Melisa or none of the above?

if ea had to be involved in Christina's disappearance he would be named a suspect or arrested.

I don't think Christina was ever in ea's car and I think using a gas station squeegee on parts of your car other than the windshield is common.

hmmm...

Yea right, explain why he was wiping the handle per the warrant? Is that common to do passengers side but NOT the drivers that he uses every single day?
It takes a long time to get forensics back. This boys lies and his nonsense are going to sink him for hindering the investigation and IMO a lot more. His ship has already practically sunk. Too bad he can't just tell the darn truth already. His poor parents are now a victim of his "hidden secrets".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure he planned this, I think it happened on the spur of the moment. He did too many other normal things earlier in the day that came back to bite him in the butt later, after Christina disappeared. I think it was a crime of opportunity or of anger.

I think that once Christina realized HF was not going to answer her calls or texts, he used EA's phone, hoping HF would pick up on that one, thinking it was anyone else but her. LOL

I still have a hard time believing that HF could hear his VM or read his texts from her the next day once he powered up his phone/after it was charged, and didn't give a rats patootey enough in the next 4 flipping days to be the least bit concerned about her. I don't care how ticked he was. She left him messages saying she was coming home and to leave the door unlocked. He knew she was suppose to be coming home as per her text. To not bother, to not at least call a friend who he knew she was with that night to check up on her makes him worse than a crappy boyfriend. Like someone said, had Christina started her vacation immediately following Labor Day, it could have been freaking WEEKS before anyone knew that poor girl was missing. As it is, Perp had 4 danged days to clean up and get rid of evidence best he could without suspicion. IMO, JMO, MOO.

This may be a stretch but if we're leaving no stone unturned...
CM's mom said "Christina is a beautiful girl," McElroy said. "I am afraid she may have been sold for prostitution. I believe she is still alive -- I feel that. I know I would feel it if she wasn’t."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

If that's the thought process...where is EA's family from? Mexico? Central America? South America?
Has anyone dug into his family's connections here and Internationally?
What do his parents do for work?
Are they living above their means? (Extra $$ coming from somewhere?)
Never know what people do living under a cloak of "suburban family with 2.3 kids"...just a thought.
What did EA study in college?
The guy worked for Sprint, this is pure speculation, but I can imagine the money offered for a new girl for a prostitution ring would be a good payday for someone EA's age.
He drove a Camaro...granted don't know what year, but nonetheless, he seems like an egomaniac. Fast flashy car, partying with a group of girls, he seemed proud of the 10 shots of rum he took that night...maybe in his mind he has arrived and thought he was bulletproof.
Now having said that...being on Adderal as he claims, I think you'd lose count of how many shots you had after say the 5th-ish? Correct me if I'm wrong.
So he was able to keep track of how many shots he had and what kind...but not where he parked his car...

Here's my thought...
Have the Mckinney airports been checked? Just heard a plane fly overhead (i know it was a small prop plane or something, not an AA jumbo jet) and there are two small airport off 121, "Aerocountry" is coincidentally off 121 & Custer (see attached pic)...where EA's toll tag last registered.
What are the chances EA took CM there? It is right off 121, in the direction he was headed. May have then cleaned car of jet fuel fumes or Tarmac debris or whatever dirt may have been kicked up driving on the Tarmac. Have to think if he's allegedly guilty, he'd be paranoid...hence the "squeegee wipe down" etc.
Doesn't a flight manifest have to be filed before a private or commercial plane takes off?
I apologize if I made assumptions without links etc, please advise, first time posting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 247

He consented because he had already cleaned his car!!!

MOO!!

After looking at this arrest report, it's obvious he lost his job because of the theft, and not because of JM & fam as he said.

Well that's interesting, I asked a couple of threads back if US employment law would have allowed him to have been dismissed just because of hassle surrounding the pickets. Seems like another one of his untruths.

JMO

PPD more then likely has confiscated his clothes he wore that night along with the shoes as well to check for signs of blood, hair or mud on the shoes that may give hints of where she could have been hidden. Checking his credit card records for his last gas fill up is extremely important to determine if he traveled a long distance in a short amount of time. He's obviously not doing a good job of covering his tracks so wouldn't put much time or thought into paying cash for gas etc. Surely the only way PPD would have known when and where he got gas that morning was from his credit card statement. One of my biggest questions right now besides PPD not having known his exact routes using location services data is the mystery of the phone he stole days before her disappearance. He obviously didn't steal it to resell, there was a purpose for that phone.

I may well be proved wrong but I do strongly think that the stealing of the phone is nothing to do with Christina, I think he did it either just because he could (he was the manager so who would know) or because it's something phone shops turn a blind eye to normally but didn't in this case because of the circumstances. I can see this as being a sort of unwritten perk of the job. I think someone else has posted similar, sorry I can't remember who.

Maybe she did get in his car voluntarily? I don't know. If that scene was on video why isn't that being released? Being a liar and a thief does not a murderer make!

And EA is innocent in the eyes of the court until proven guilty by a jury of his peers - or at least that is how it is supposed to work.

:waiting: on forensics. . . And the longer we go without Christina, the greater chance there will NOT be any DNA there.

Well that's interesting, I asked a couple of threads back if US employment law would have allowed him to have been dismissed just because of hassle surrounding the pickets. Seems like another one of his untruths.

JMO

texas is a right to work state. He can be fired for any reason outside of race, sex, or religion without repercussions. Obviously some other exceptions but for the most part that's pretty much it. Texas is very pro business

Maybe she did get in his car voluntarily? I don't know. If that scene was on video why isn't that being released? Being a liar and a thief does not a murderer make!

And EA is innocent in the eyes of the court until proven guilty by a jury of his peers - or at least that is how it is supposed to work.

:waiting: on forensics. . . And the longer we go without Christina, the greater chance there will be any DNA there.

Interesting point.... hmmm

I may well be proved wrong but I do strongly think that the stealing of the phone is nothing to do with Christina, I think he did it either just because he could (he was the manager so who would know) or because it's something phone shops turn a blind eye to normally but didn't in this case because of the circumstances. I can see this as being a sort of unwritten perk of the job. I think someone else has posted similar, sorry I can't remember who.

Good post suzyjackson! I agree. When you're a manager of a cell phone store I think that would be a "perk". His co-workers may have done the same thing, yet pounced on EA when Christina's story broke. I can't imagine such pre-planning in Christina's case as to confuse LE.

A new phone when hanging with friends might be an attempt to impress them. I can see a lot of young people in that age group wanting to impress their peers with being successful at their jobs.

Good post suzyjackson! I agree. When you're a manager of a cell phone store I think that would be a "perk". His co-workers may have done the same thing, yet pounced on EA when Christina's story broke. I can't imagine such pre-planning in Christina's case as to confuse LE.

A new phone when hanging with friends might be an attempt to impress them. I can see a lot of young people in that age group wanting to impress their peers with being successful at their jobs.

I don't think somebody would commit embezzlement to impress friends. Its not that he stole the phone, its the fact that it just happened to be completely scrubbed of all data when it was time for le to look at it that makes it a part of this case imo.

I don't think somebody would commit embezzlement to impress friends. Its not that he stole the phone, its the fact that it just happened to be completely scrubbed of all data when it was time for le to look at it that makes it a part of this case imo.

Didn't we see above that the phone was a gold one, I think that could be used to impress people (again I'm not totally sure about in TX but in England that would be a more expensive phone).

The scrubbing of the data IMO is a separate thing, I think LE used the "smaller" crime of stealing the phone to get to the larger picture.

We don't know what he would have done with the phone if nothing had happened that night, maybe he would have scrubbed it anyway and put it back in the box and out on the Sprint shelves again. Do we have any phone shop employees who could tell us if this is a likely scenario?

I agree with you that the scrubbing is the issue here.

JMO

Plus he stole the phone on 8/25. That would imply he knew about this party then and that Christina would be there. I can imagine the get-together being set up only a day or two before. I don't believe the phone theft is connected to this disappearance. BUT wiping the phone clean is directly related.

Didn't we see above that the phone was a gold one, I think that could be used to impress people (again I'm not totally sure about in TX but in England that would be a more expensive phone).

The scrubbing of the data IMO is a separate thing, I think LE used the "smaller" crime of stealing the phone to get to the larger picture.

We don't know what he would have done with the phone if nothing had happened that night, maybe he would have scrubbed it anyway and put it back in the box and out on the Sprint shelves again. Do we have any phone shop employees who could tell us if this is a likely scenario?

I agree with you that the scrubbing is the issue here.

JMO

Yeah they have been talking about him a lot in news.

Plus he stole the phone on 8/25. That would imply he knew about this party then and that Christina would be there. I can imagine the get-together being set up only a day or two before. I don't believe the phone theft is connected to this disappearance. BUT wiping the phone clean is directly related.

imo, I think he is a drug dealer. would explain using a random phone. Cant imagine this is first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak