GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning :coffeecup: new thread coming up in a few, please be ready to move on over.

imo, I think he is a drug dealer. would explain using a random phone. Cant imagine this is first time

BBM

It is a Full Moon today !!! God Bless America... That is a statement I agree on and part of the root.
Wonder how many others participated along with him ..what I am getting at is ..probably not a secret to his close friends or associates right??

This may be a stretch but if we're leaving no stone unturned...
CM's mom said "Christina is a beautiful girl," McElroy said. "I am afraid she may have been sold for prostitution. I believe she is still alive -- I feel that. I know I would feel it if she wasn’t."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/27/christina-marie-morris-missing_n_6056364.html

If that's the thought process...where is EA's family from? Mexico? Central America? South America?
Has anyone dug into his family's connections here and Internationally?
What do his parents do for work?
Are they living above their means? (Extra $$ coming from somewhere?)
Never know what people do living under a cloak of "suburban family with 2.3 kids"...just a thought.
What did EA study in college?
The guy worked for Sprint, this is pure speculation, but I can imagine the money offered for a new girl for a prostitution ring would be a good payday for someone EA's age.
He drove a Camaro...granted don't know what year, but nonetheless, he seems like an egomaniac. Fast flashy car, partying with a group of girls, he seemed proud of the 10 shots of rum he took that night...maybe in his mind he has arrived and thought he was bulletproof.
Now having said that...being on Adderal as he claims, I think you'd lose count of how many shots you had after say the 5th-ish? Correct me if I'm wrong.
So he was able to keep track of how many shots he had and what kind...but not where he parked his car...

Here's my thought...
Have the Mckinney airports been checked? Just heard a plane fly overhead (i know it was a small prop plane or something, not an AA jumbo jet) and there are two small airport off 121, "Aerocountry" is coincidentally off 121 & Custer (see attached pic)...where EA's toll tag last registered.
What are the chances EA took CM there? It is right off 121, in the direction he was headed. May have then cleaned car of jet fuel fumes or Tarmac debris or whatever dirt may have been kicked up driving on the Tarmac. Have to think if he's allegedly guilty, he'd be paranoid...hence the "squeegee wipe down" etc.
Doesn't a flight manifest have to be filed before a private or commercial plane takes off?
I apologize if I made assumptions without links etc, please advise, first time posting.

So you're thinking he used that airport to transport her to Mexico where the ring is possibly? Well I drive by it a lot bc I live near the airport and the airport is small planes used mostly for small trips and for delivering things not really people. I don't think the planes that fly out of this airport are big enough and have enough gas to get to Mexico either. But it is an idea. I just don't think based in the size (super small) or the airport and planes it's possible.

I don't think somebody would commit embezzlement to impress friends. Its not that he stole the phone, its the fact that it just happened to be completely scrubbed of all data when it was time for le to look at it that makes it a part of this case imo.

Lots of people have their records expunged. It's expensive and of course you gotta have a lawyer, but a lot of people feel it is worth having any record of criminal activity expunged especially when you're young. I don't find it unusual and it's not against the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member