GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is allowed to have different ideas of what happened and it doesn't mean people don't care guys. :thinking:

I can't help but think if he left Christina in the trunk for that long there would be more forensic evidence left behind. Forensic evidence that might be impossible to clean out. But that doesn't mean he couldn't put her somewhere in a wooded area that morning and come back to bury her which is close to your theory.
Thought about that theory also. Seems that would by him some time for sure. Then go to work and stay in the back office and figure out what to do next.

Thought about that theory also. Seems that would by him some time for sure. Then go to work and stay in the back office and figure out what to do next.

I think that happens more than we can imagine. Looks like Steven Capobianco buried Charli Scott initially, then moved her days later.

People have mentioned EA potentially being a flight risk to Mexico. Do we know if that is where he grew up or does he just have family there? The Collin County Appraisal District says EA's family bought their current house in Allen in 2004, do we know where he lived before that?

Thank you. Efforts should be focused on this person...Le knows what they are doing...thinking about where Christina might be based on the info PPD has given us.

what about this scenario.....

Ea walks her to the garage....
another or others are there waiting either in EAs car or parked around there waiting for them to exit.
CM leaves the garage in EA's car...

They stop somewhere they get CM out of the car and something ugly happens
EA gets bit and kicked CM kicks his car....

Now something bad happens ok they leave her somewhere but EA is not the one that killed her..
these guys make a pact if everyone remains silent no one gets caught if one talks they all go to jail forever...

Now wouldn't you want the one that killed her.
EA is going to go down anyway...time to get the real players.

Just a thought guys just a thought!

What if this is some kind of revenge thing. Relationship jealousy etc etc.

PPL don't take breaksups well and can hold grudges for years.

Just an idea!

Wouldn't it be worth it??? With all the fundraisers being done u mean to tell me they don't have enough $$$$??????

I think this is unfair, i don't think CM's family are doing this to make themselves rich do you.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...a-morris-missing-enrique-arochi-plano-police/
A search warrant affidavit for the young man's car lays out a number of disturbing details about Arochi's actions in the days following Morris' disappearance.

"Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to [police] during the course of the investigation into Morris' disappearance," the affidavit reads.

Plano Police say they've talked to Arochi a number of times, and they haven't ruled anyone out as a person of interest. Without evidence of a crime, however, Morris' case remains that of a missing person. "We don't have a suspect because we don't have a crime," public information officer David Tilley says.

This article is 5 days old and after the affidavit..PPD still have not ruled anyone out as a person of interest.
Has he made false,misleading and sketchy statements -YES
Is the entire case disturbing-YES

I and many others are not ruling anyone out, either. I hope you're not inferring we are just because we feel the most likely contender at this stage of the investigation is non other than EA. I will certainly tip my hat to whomever fingers the perpetrator, if it turns out not to be EA.

Actually what I stated as my opinion is as it is. Does EA's (jr) actions according to the affidavit look shady,sketchy,wonky,weird and suspicious..YES. He may be voted most likely by some,but there may be others lurking about that may be just as shady.
I am wondering why is it that there is this raised level of continuing type of insinuations and pointed comments that my posts are only for EA not being involved. on the contrary .. after reading the affidavit and MSM I said .. I hope they take him in cuffs and continue to question him.
Again I have NO dog in this this fight .. only hunting for the truth of what really was taking place in August on the surface and between every single layer of direct and indirect involvement.

what about this scenario.....

Ea walks her to the garage....
another or others are there waiting either in EAs car or parked around there waiting for them to exit.
CM leaves the garage in EA's car...

They stop somewhere they get CM out of the car and something ugly happens
EA gets bit and kicked CM kicks his car....

Now something bad happens ok they leave her somewhere but EA is not the one that killed her..
these guys make a pact if everyone remains silent no one gets caught if one talks they all go to jail forever...

Now wouldn't you want the one that killed her.
EA is going to go down anyway...time to get the real players.

Just a thought guys just a thought!

What if this is some kind of revenge thing. Relationship jealousy etc etc.

PPL don't take breaksups well and can hold grudges for years.

Just an idea!
Thought about something along these lines as well....but then I think about the video at the gas station.

I think this is unfair, i don't think CM's family are doing this to make them selfs rich do you.

I did not take the posters comments as unfair, I took it as saying that with all the fundraisers being done .to go for it and get the PI-outside team that the previous few posters were discussing.

Thought about something along these lines as well....but then I think about the video at the gas station.

But wouldn't u do this stuff in your garage if your hiding a murder?

Put the car in the garage tell mom and dad your working on it has a flat something?
Call in sick
To me its not like he was hiding.

JMO

I feel fundraising money should go to searches
Ppl don't usually get reward money... Most times the only person that knows what happened is the person that did it.
So use the money for finding the person.

Who is HR? If you mean HF, current boyfriend, [modsnip] the family is fully supporting him and I'm sure that is based on more than what any of us have been privy to know. Therefore, it's not fact but he's not a POI either.

The main thing we have now is that AE they have stated is guilty of hindering an investigation. I am not sure you can charge someone for that but if so maybe they are hoping as they narrow in on locations he will do something stupid and locked up in jail he wouldn't be able to. I'm thinking they are watching him pretty well.

Seeing they just discovered all the phone issues late sept my guess is also they are trying to track down those details and someone mentioned onstar tracking, maybe the police are on to that as well. I'm not sure exactly how onstar works and if it too can be deactivated. Someone mentioned it can track up to two years and I asked my husband who does electronics on race cars for a living his thoughts about it. He follows the GM forum online and he said there is lots of people aggravated they can't turn it off and don't like the fact that GM can still track motion of car through the technology and it's very difficult and next to impossible to turn off. My husband said only a very skilled person with electronic knowledge could do after lots of research without completely botching up functionality of the car remaining electronic systems. Praying this might help LE!!!

Thanks for your hubby's thoughts on the Onstar system. Would LE need a search warrant for those records, or was it covered in the one already granted? I remember it said something about tracking data in the car but I don't remember exactly.

I think this is unfair, i don't think CM's family are doing this to make them selfs rich do you.
I just would like to see the fundraiser money put to use, professional searches be done with sonar and the right equipment and christina be found. I never once said they are doing this to make themselves rich.

A few pages behind but question: if video from Henry's was able to show CM, EA, and SB's cars entering at the same time, why can't they identify other cars that entered or exited? Seems like a process of elimination would show which cars remained in the garage at 4 am.

Put the car in the garage tell mom and dad your working on it has a flat something?
Call in sick

Its odd for sure. Nothing really makes any sense. I'm sure his family would cover for him if thats what happened. Maybe there is video from neighbors somewhere to show the garage theory.

Its odd for sure. Nothing really makes any sense. I'm sure his family would cover for him if thats what happened. Maybe there is video from neighbors somewhere to show the garage theory.

Interesting... might be suspicious to call in sick though...

Call in sick
He was unaware of the world. He lied to cops about the garage he parked in, he had no idea that camera's would pick up the truth. A few hours later, after being up all night, I doubt he suddenly became aware of cameras.

Volcarm u mean to tell me they don't have enough $$$$??????
OK just this part then, how do we know how much money they've made and what costs they've incurred but i do agree i would spend all money made on searches.

Did LE confirm a "bite mark"? Or is this just from a co-worker? Just wondering, I know it can be discussed, but do we know if it was in fact a bite mark? Not a hickey or shaving rash or whatever?

The info came from page 4 of the search warrant affidavit where his co-worker said he had what appeared to be a bite mark. The affidavit didn't say LE saw it. I don't have the link handy but I remember EA claiming he had allowed LE to photograph him with his shirt off. My supersleuth math skills tell me reported bite mark + photos taken + using the bite mark info in an affidavit = pretty good chance they saw something that could be a bite mark, but I don't think we have anything more "official" for verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState