GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the PI: Lost to Found: P.I. Gives Thoughts On Finding Christina Morris

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

“The boyfriend is a good guy to go to, he knows something, he is going to know something.” said Fisher. and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and emails

“We’ve got to eliminate people, that tells us where we are.” said Fisher

Fisher knows time is not on Christina’s side, she`s been missing for almost a month now.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/lost-to-found-private-investigator-on-finding-christina-morris/

From the PI: Lost to Found: P.I. Gives Thoughts On Finding Christina Morris

Back in Plano, Fisher says if he was investigating Christina’s case he’d re-interview the folks who knew her best.

“The boyfriend is a good guy to go to, he knows something, he is going to know something.” said Fisher. and then there’s criminal background checks, phone records and emails

“We’ve got to eliminate people, that tells us where we are.” said Fisher

Fisher knows time is not on Christina’s side, she`s been missing for almost a month now.

http://cw33.com/2014/09/25/lost-to-found-private-investigator-on-finding-christina-morris/
That's a comment made by pi prior to warrant being released.

All we are given is what a verified insider says. That being said, an inside provider should be able to provide links as to the two other vehicles seen leaving that parking garage have been cleared. It seems LE would have said from the beginning they were security vehicles and they have been cleared. Plus Christina's mother should have been able to identify them as security vehicles as she saw the tape and said she couldn't identify any of the vehicles because the tapes were so grainy.

And, while we are on the subject, just because they're security vehicles they automatically get a free pass on possibly having Christina in their vehicles. Maybe they offered her a ride and she accepted. There are good cops and there are bad cops.

I don't see Texas asking for information, she is simply posting information from valid links in the case.

The way I see it. LE is under no obligation to provide links to comply with WEBSLEUTHS' rules of the game.
It's LE's investigation, not ours.
MOO

A verified insider does not need links...that's why they have been verified...jmom and Carlton do deserve a level of respect [modsnip]..

Yes, CD and JMOM
certainly do. They are under no obligation to give us information. They are simply trying to help us with as accurate information as they are privy to and are allowed to reveal.

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...a-morris-missing-enrique-arochi-plano-police/
A search warrant affidavit for the young man's car lays out a number of disturbing details about Arochi's actions in the days following Morris' disappearance.

"Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to [police] during the course of the investigation into Morris' disappearance," the affidavit reads.

Plano Police say they've talked to Arochi a number of times, and they haven't ruled anyone out as a person of interest. Without evidence of a crime, however, Morris' case remains that of a missing person. "We don't have a suspect because we don't have a crime," public information officer David Tilley says.

This article is 5 days old and after the affidavit..PPD still have not ruled anyone out as a person of interest.
Has he made false,misleading and sketchy statements -YES
Is the entire case disturbing-YES

Technically EA is not a POI either, right?

That is what PPD (Tilley) stated in the latest article available ...
Yes PPD has stated he is suspect in Interference of Public Duties of the investigation of the disappearance.
Yes WPD arrested him for the theft of the samsung phone that was recovered.

IMHO.... Does he look shady and sketchy..YES ! Are there others that might be just as shady,sneaky and sketchy..Yes ... I am not ruling anyone out.

Didn't Le say he had interfered with the investigation? Who's side are you on? Its hard to tell if you care about the victim and her family?

What is your basis for saying that? What an awful thing to say to a person who has invested a lot of time pouring over the details of this case in order to find justice for Christina and her fam. The facts are the facts. As far as I know, PPD has not YET named EA a POI in Christina's disappearance. Yes, we are all waiting for that, but it has not happened. I'm not taking any "side" per se, just following the facts of the case as they are now.

Yep. I was just pointing out that he has not been named a POI by LE yet. No one has.

That's correct. Thought maybe you were questioning why members on here have been discussing EA and his actions, etc.

As soon as the affidavit was released, Salem gave the go ahead to sleuth EA.
Thank you. Efforts should be focused on this person...Le knows what they are doing...thinking about where Christina might be based on the info PPD has given us.

That is what PPD (Tilley) stated in the latest article available ...
Yes PPD has stated he is suspect in Interference of Public Duties of the investigation of the disappearance.
Yes WPD arrested him for the theft of the samsung phone that was recovered.

IMHO.... Does he look shady and sketchy..YES ! Are there others that might be just as shady,sneaky and sketchy..Yes ... I am not ruling anyone out.

I and many others are not ruling anyone out, either. I hope you're not inferring we are just because we feel the most likely contender at this stage of the investigation is non other than EA. I will certainly tip my hat to whomever fingers the perpetrator, if it turns out not to be EA.

I and many others are not ruling anyone out, either. I hope you're not inferring we are just because we feel the most likely contender at this stage of the investigation is non other than EA. I will certainly tip my hat to whomever fingers the perpetrator, if it turns out not to be EA.
That what I was hoping someone else would see and say.

That's correct. Thought maybe you were questioning why members on here have been discussing EA and his actions, etc.

Not at all, I have discussed EA and the warrant as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30