GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading on foxsdw comments re finding Almaz. Their pi hired a team from Illinois and bam, there is Almaz. Maybe this same investigator could be hired to help find Christina. They sure found Almaz.

That was impressive, yet sad at the same time that it took this long. A three mile route and not found until now. Kudos to that team!! Well at least I hope we can table the discussion of EA possibly doing something to Almaz to get her vehicle. RIP Almaz.

I am with you on this as well ... Why 2 of them at 4am?
I would not want to rule out anyone in this case. JMO~

Security is Not Law Enforcement.
They are everyday ppl like US.

I still would like to know what disturbance was on Scruggs.

so many things were going on that evening nothing should be overlooked.
Yes it really really looks Bad for EA but I still think something more is going on here.
All JMO

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...a-morris-missing-enrique-arochi-plano-police/
A search warrant affidavit for the young man's car lays out a number of disturbing details about Arochi's actions in the days following Morris' disappearance.

"Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to [police] during the course of the investigation into Morris' disappearance," the affidavit reads.

Plano Police say they've talked to Arochi a number of times, and they haven't ruled anyone out as a person of interest. Without evidence of a crime, however, Morris' case remains that of a missing person. "We don't have a suspect because we don't have a crime," public information officer David Tilley says.

This article is 5 days old and after the affidavit..PPD still have not ruled anyone out as a person of interest.
Has he made false,misleading and sketchy statements -YES
Is the entire case disturbing-YES

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last...ding-anything/ is the original article you quoted, therefore MY QOUTE was a reflection of this quote...

Some people will play devil's advocate on here, some may be law students or LE interested in how people view a case or looking for more info, some may be a suspect's family member or friend, could be someone who was wrongly accused at one time, or who just wants to be sure a person gets a fair shake- innocent 'til proven guilty. I just take the comments in consideration, and thank them, but if someone here gets on your nerves, you can put them on your ignore list. There has been a case or two I've followed where someone argued so much in a suspect's defense I figured it must be the person's mom!

(BBM) This is an excellent post IMO. I would like to add though that just because someone wants to look at things objectively and question some information that is not even supposed to be discussed on here (per the MODS) does not make them someone's mom. Not saying it doesn't happen lol (it probably does at times) but that seems to be a common reason to justify why a person does not agree with someone's viewpoint. IMO

I believe what Doj1234 is referring to is that we have a fillup on 8/30 (Kroger), BUT if he just filled up a day or two prior and the Kroger fillup was substantial then using a MPG range for that model Camaro, we can have some idea if he put a great of mileage on his car in 24-48 hours.

I get the point of what they're saying I was just adding to the comment

You have been asking for info for weeks if not months. The info and facts are finally presented and its still not enough... I apologize if the facts of this case do not correlate with your opinions

All we are given is what a verified insider says. That being said, an inside provider should be able to provide links as to the two other vehicles seen leaving that parking garage have been cleared. It seems LE would have said from the beginning they were security vehicles and they have been cleared. Plus Christina's mother should have been able to identify them as security vehicles as she saw the tape and said she couldn't identify any of the vehicles because the tapes were so grainy.

And, while we are on the subject, just because they're security vehicles they automatically get a free pass on possibly having Christina in their vehicles. Maybe they offered her a ride and she accepted. There are good cops and there are bad cops.

I don't see Texas asking for information, she is simply posting information from valid links in the case.

Aw don't be upset! I think a lot of believe he did something it's just to what degree. Accident? Purpose? Some express their disagreeing more harshly than others but I just scroll on by. None of us know where she is or what happened. Heck, my theory I just came up with above is what I think is a huge possibility and I'm sure people think I'm totally wrong. We all care though and that's why were here :)

Giggling - always the voice of reason (BBM)

Carlton do u know what the disturbance was near the apts that morning before they left?

Carlton do u know what the disturbance was near the apts that morning before they left?

I have not been told who what when how but it has been relayed to me when I checked myself that is was fully unrelated

To me, LE not asking the public for help in identifying other vehicles makes it pretty obvious they had found out this info for themselves, jmo.

All we are given is what a verified insider says. That being said, an inside provider should be able to provide links as to the two other vehicles seen leaving that parking garage have been cleared. It seems LE would have said from the beginning they were security vehicles and they have been cleared. Plus Christina's mother should have been able to identify them as security vehicles as she saw the tape and said she couldn't identify any of the vehicles because the tapes were so grainy.

And, while we are on the subject, just because they're security vehicles they automatically get a free pass on possibly having Christina in their vehicles. Maybe they offered her a ride and she accepted. There are good cops and there are bad cops.

I don't see Texas asking for information, she is simply posting information from valid links in the case.
A verified insider does not need links...that's why they have been verified...jmom and Carlton do deserve a level of respect [modsnip]..

Carlton, do you have any comment on the last calls/texts? There seems to be a lot of confusion as to who was communicating. My guess was Christina's phone died on the walk to the parking garage. She asked Enrique to use his phone to contact Hunter to let him know that she didn't have her house keys and to leave the door open. I think she got into Enrique's car willingly for him to drive her home. Something went terribly wrong on that ride home.

You've been given a search warrant released by PPD.

I have what is most likely a dumb question. I think I'm going to volunteer to search this upcoming Saturday. The event said to wear long sleeves and pants and to bring a stick if you have one. Can someone please explain the stick?

I have what is most likely a dumb question. I think I'm going to volunteer to search this upcoming Saturday. The event said to wear long sleeves and pants and to bring a stick if you have one. Can someone please explain the stick?
A stick could be used to separate any brush without directly touching any evidence

Re-posting details on the times texts were sent using Christina's phone.

Here's where I found a link to the Warrant. Thanks Mom!

See above and below.
You are correct, Christina's car followed Arochi's car into the Legacy garage at
approximately 2322 (11:22 p.m.).

There may be only two cars within this context (we don't know where SB was or how she witnessed the location of where Christina's and EA's cars were parked).

I probably stated "three cars" due to LE referencing earlier the three cars in the garage at the
4:00 a.m. hour, sorry.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

pdf. page 3 of 7 - Affidavit for Search Warrant

"Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows Arochi's Camaro entering the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 8/29/2014 at approximately 2322, followed immediately by Morris' Toyota Celica. According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles were parked within close proximity of each other."

:tyou: woe!

Hey, Beest - just got home from weekend in Nashville, had to catch up. Hope this unfolds the way it should. How you doing? (read: Wendy Williams)? No, how you doing?. So praying for this young little Christina who seems to have put her trust in the wrong person(s)? Not sure how it went badly but that night turned strange, I think. what say you?

Hi, Happy! Good to see you here! No, how you doing???

I wish I could say I have an idea about what happened this fateful night (morning). It is a parent's worst nightmare. But you know me, I think it was probably the most obvious thing. The last person seen with her, is a starting point. I don't think it was premeditated, just a spur of the moment decision, fueled by alcohol/drugs, and ending up badly. :twocents:

What say you???

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members