GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think not using cash for gas is how they found the tape of him at Kroger.

I believe what Doj1234 is referring to is that we have a fillup on 8/30 (Kroger), BUT if he just filled up a day or two prior and the Kroger fillup was substantial then using a MPG range for that model Camaro, we can have some idea if he put a great of mileage on his car in 24-48 hours.

Wonder if anyone saw a large amount of birds - buzzards in an area like the ones reported in the HG case that was pretty much ignored due to having to many tips....just thoughts

I live in the DFW area...closer to Fort Worth. It was good to see there are still billboards (electronic) up with the missing poster for her.

OK, just so I'm not too far off track the search warrant states 'text messages and a phone call were made from his [EA] cell phone to H***** *advertiser censored****, Morris' boyfriend on 08/30/2014 at 0350, 0353 and 0355.'

So there was ONE phone call and TWO texts? That's the way I read that. I've seen no more mention in the media about the 0358 text or call from Christina's phone recently.

Oh I believe you're right about the final call as it wasn't released by LE. The information about the texts sent from CM's phone was revealed by Christina's mom. Plus Christina's dad had phone records as it is his account.
Therefore, we're not sure where JM got the phone/text info; from seeing HF's phone or from CM's (held by dad) phone records.

Still, the exact info, with times, was put out through the media. Even if JM saw HF's phone, we still can't know who made the texts or call. Same goes for the ones sent from CM's phone. Most importantly, where were all the phones pinging at various times, possibly impacting the case.
Actually the five texts/calls must have pinged from the garage - that's a nobrainer I guess. Did HF's phone ping from his house?

Even if they somehow figured out he drove 90 miles, say, how would that narrow down any search areas? He could have driven in any direction, not to mention maybe driving around aimlessly while trying to figure out what to do. And I imagine like most places, once one takes an exit, there are another bunch of ways they can turn, etc.

But Imo, if she had been in his car, deceased, there would be forensics and certainly he would not have gotten his truck back. Jmo
It might narrow it down some, but I agree it doesn't provide a radar to her body, to say the least.

Per the warrant, his car leaves the garage 3 minutes after walking into it and she was probably in it alive. IMO, he would have cleaned the car well enough to get rid of THAT forensics. But, if she was also in the car while deceased, IMO the forensics would be more difficult, but not impossible to remove.

I think when forensics comes back they will be able to prove she was in ER car. But I don't see him telling the truth about anything much less where she is. If he( or whoever) is keeping her alive some where he would most likely go back to location and maybe LE is just waiting and watching......just thoughts

Wonder if anyone saw a large amount of birds - buzzards in an area like the ones reported in the HG case that was pretty much ignored due to having to many tips....just thoughts
Good question, hopefully someone noticed. To tell you the truth, I don't see many buzzards in the metroplex, but I'm also around quite a bit of development. I used to go to Hill Country a lot and would wonder when I saw the buzzards circling, what were they feeding on.

It might narrow it down some, but I agree it doesn't provide a radar to her body, to say the least.

Per the warrant, his car leaves the garage 3 minutes after walking into it and she was probably in it alive. IMO, he would have cleaned the car well enough to get rid of THAT forensics. But, if she was also in the car while deceased, IMO the forensics would be more difficult, but not impossible to remove.

On that thought, could EA have driven somewhere with her and the first chance she got she somehow managed to get out and run. (I believe a Camaro owner on here stated that you could prevent someone from leaving the car by locking the doors with driver side controls. So that makes my theory weak right there.) If EA chased her down and they fought the crime scene is not in the car, but outside it. The only forensic evidence in the car would be, as you pointed out, from Christina as a passenger.

The weaknesses are, of course, could she have gotten out? The resulting struggle was bound to be heard unless in a secluded area and we haven't heard about that. I believe the injuries to EA are to his right arm. If he walked with a limp or had sore ribs and they were also on his right side, that would seem to indicate a struggle in the car.

JMO but....EA certainly does not seem as smart as he thinks he is..... I honestly think if she was in his car LE knows it.....

Good question, hopefully someone noticed. To tell you the truth, I don't see many buzzards in the metroplex, but I'm also around quite a bit of development. I used to go to Hill Country a lot and would wonder when I saw the buzzards circling, what were they feeding on.
Exactly. .... being in city they have to have a reason be be there feeding so maybe someone saw something. ...anything.....

There is a public facebook page by this group-- AccionAmerica--. They are asking for support of Enrique and his family. If you read the comments, they are not getting any support.

Yep... I have posted my 2¢ on that page, along with a couple of CM flyers...

I live west of DFW but in a neighborhood and I see birds circling all the time. They circle for any type of road kill, skunks, squirrels, armadillos, etc. I have never thought twice about seeing these birds until I came to this site during the Hailey Dunn case. Now when I see them I always think there's human remains.

As human beings, we are all creatures of habit. That being said, if EA is responsible for CM's disappearance, he most likely left her in a place that was familiar to him. :twocents:

IMHO

On that thought, could EA have driven somewhere with her and the first chance she got she somehow managed to get out and run. (I believe a Camaro owner on here stated that you could prevent someone from leaving the car by locking the doors with driver side controls. So that makes my theory weak right there.) If EA chased her down and they fought the crime scene is not in the car, but outside it. The only forensic evidence in the car would be, as you pointed out, from Christina as a passenger.

The weaknesses are, of course, could she have gotten out? The resulting struggle was bound to be heard unless in a secluded area and we haven't heard about that. I believe the injuries to EA are to his right arm. If he walked with a limp or had sore ribs and they were also on his right side, that would seem to indicate a struggle in the car.
Yes, if they fought in the car, which seems like a possibility because of the abrasions and bruises on his right arm and injured ribs, there would likely be some damage to the interior of the car. I wasn't thinking along that line of forensics.

If she was deceased, I was thinking more along the lines of blood/urine traces.

Yes, if they fought in the car, which seems like a possibility because of the abrasions and bruises on his right arm and injured ribs, there would likely be some damage to the interior of the car. I wasn't thinking along that line of forensics.

If she was deceased, I was thinking more along the lines of blood/urine traces.

And that is what I thought you were thinking about. I don't believe we are far off on this theory.

So IF he did take her and hide her did he dig a hole? Where is the shovel? Was it already in his car or location? Or did he buy one maybe at a 24 hour WM since hardware stores are closed during the hours 4 am till sunrise or maybe he went home to get one? However.... what if he kept her in trunk till AFTER work and then took her somewhere. I would think that if unplanned he either didn't dig a hole or he went and bought one if so there are store cameras. So many unanswered questions. ....

Seems like it would be a fairly good-sized hole/ditch to cover a body.. then you would have a pile of fresh dirt next to it, or scattered around it. I don't know if a person would go to that much trouble, being in a hurry. Also, it would be quite dark, I'm guessing. He wouldn't know when she would be reported missing so I don't think he would wait very long to dispose of the body.. JMO

He would have had to subdue her pretty quickly upon leaving the garage, unless there was a promise of something else that made her get into the car with him. I'm leaning towards her getting in voluntarily and it going sideways after sexual advances on his part. JMO

After learning Gavin Smith was found in a forest after two years, she could be anywhere there is dense trees/shrubbery which is plentiful in that part of DFW. The Allen/McKinney area is still being developed and there are many hiding places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member