GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. The post I responded to suggests CM's phone died which is the reason why she used EA's phone.
Yet, the last text (no matter who sent it) was sent from Christina's phone.

Eileen, not sure I understand your point. Are you saying CM may not have sent the texts? If so, I agree that is possible. Still, in the sequence of texts, her phone was used last.

LOL between all the bickering and all the texting im getting confused myself.

I think she sent texts to HF from her phone then her phone died she asked EA to use his phone and continued to text him from his even call. I think her last call or text was from His phone.

How could her phone be used last?

Maybe this search and rescue team needs to now help in the search for cm...is that possible????
Sounds like a good idea. I know they searched all weekend for CM so it's possible they have discovered more and can narrow down where or what to do next. I know the reward money is different than search money so not sure how much this investigator and team charge

I think she sent texts to HF from her phone then her phone died she asked EA to use his phone and continued to text him from his even call. I think her last call or text was from His phone.

It does get confusing when we lose sight of our purpose on here ...

I saw on ID one day where this detective said Everyone has a mental map..
If EA killed her where would he take her?
Has to be someplace he knows or remembers a place where he could hide her.

AE = EA and maybe I used wrong terminology but the police say he's lied and has hindered investigation. Maybe that's innocent to you but not me and here's the link for those claims.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

I think I'll stick to the Find Christina private page where people generally care about being positive and all it seems like on here is people who just want to point out others mistakes real quick and maybe we all have different opinions and that's fine. I am sure you have all done the same.

IMO he's GUILTY of many lies and when he's found guilty which I believe will happen in due time we'll have justice for Christina

Some people will play devil's advocate on here, some may be law students or LE interested in how people view a case or looking for more info, some may be a suspect's family member or friend, could be someone who was wrongly accused at one time, or who just wants to be sure a person gets a fair shake- innocent 'til proven guilty. I just take the comments in consideration, and thank them, but if someone here gets on your nerves, you can put them on your ignore list. There has been a case or two I've followed where someone argued so much in a suspect's defense I figured it must be the person's mom!

Here is where it discussed phone calls. I believe maybe police haven't released all details, it's possible there were more calls after those accounted for but I see what yall are saying. Why would she use his phone all those times if her phone was in fact not dead, but someone else stated maybe using someone else's phone he would answer not thinking it was her.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...orris-arochi-legacy-shopping-center/18481607/

Doesn't the warrant say there was 3 calls from Christina's phone, then 2 made from Enriques and then one more from Christinas in very rapid succession ...like 3 minutes apart per call/text.

Maybe they need to start searching in different places.

AE = EA and maybe I used wrong terminology but the police say he's lied and has hindered investigation. Maybe that's innocent to you but not me and here's the link for those claims.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/...-man-last-seen-with-christina- morris/

I think I'll stick to the Find Christina private page where people generally care about being positive and all it seems like on here is people who just want to point out others mistakes real quick and maybe we all have different opinions and that's fine. I am sure you have all done the same.

IMO he's GUILTY of many lies and when he's found guilty which I believe will happen in due time we'll have justice for Christina

You stated your case very respectfully, Cindyrella. Hopefully you have raised the response bar just a bit. Thank you.

Doesn't the warrant say there was 3 calls from Christina's phone, then 2 made from Enriques and then one more from Christinas in very rapid succession ...like 3 minutes apart per call/text.

LOL heck I don't know anymore I didn't see the last one from her phone.
Every day the info changes.

Here is where it discussed phone calls. I believe maybe police haven't released all details, it's possible there were more calls after those accounted for but I see what yall are saying. Why would she use his phone all those times if her phone was in fact not dead, but someone else stated maybe using someone else's phone he would answer not thinking it was her.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/crim...orris-arochi-legacy-shopping-center/18481607/
I think this is a good possibility.

Also if she got in EA's car willingly, she could have immediately plugged her phone into a charger and started making other calls/texts.

I think they need to look in a 2 hour radious around ea's house

This part is confusing to me as well. Early it was stated in some threads that (1) Christina's last text (call?) was at 3:58 (to HF to leave the door unlocked), (2) her phone died at that point and (3) her phone going out at that point is based on it's last activity in the area of the Shops.

Then later we get the search warrant that mentions 3 texts/calls between 3:50 and 3:55. (To HF? I seem to remember that, but I'm not sure.) And these 3 communications came from EA's phone.

But it's said that if one was to dump a body they would do where they are comfortable or where they know, right?

This part is confusing to me as well. Early it was stated in some threads that (1) Christina's last text (call?) was at 3:58 (to HF to leave the door unlocked), (2) her phone died at that point and (3) her phone going out at that point is based on it's last activity in the area of the Shops.

Then later we get the search warrant that mentions 3 texts/calls between 3:50 and 3:55. (To HF? I seem to remember that, but I'm not sure.) And these 3 communications came from EA's phone.
Possibly cm was trying to see if HF would answer from a different number? I think she made the last text at 3:58,to leave the door open and then shut her phone off probably thinking she can use ea's if needed.

wait a min!

If she was texting from her phone then used his while they were walking because he battery was dying and then he leaves

she has to use her phone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member