GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to be linking, seeing some rumors floating around.

OK, I'm at the point with this case that I was at one point with the Alexis Murphy and Hannah Graham cases. Every time I do a search for a new article in the news I come across ones with Christina's photos in them. They cause my stomach to get tied in a knot. Especially the one with Christina wearing the brown & cream colored jacket and holding her cell phone in front of her that I just saw. Again. I just can't possibly envision something bad happening without it tearing me up inside. I need this to come to a conclusion. Soon.

The two vehicles that exited the parking garage have been cleared. They were security

The two vehicles that exited the parking garage have been cleared. They were security

Thank you for answering my question/plea so quickly, JMOM. I knew I had read they were security, but I was under the gun, so to speak, to prove it.

What kind of security? Shops at Legacy security. PPD patrol. Highway patrol. Were they security people getting off duty somewhere? Why were there two security vehicles in THAT particular parking garage? That's odd! Was there a fight earlier or an argument? A shame they didn't see anything.

He could have travled up to about 2 hours to dispose of the body.... If he had enough gas.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-im-not-hiding-anything/

Plano police spokesman Officer Dave Tilley told 48 Hours' Crimesider that Arochi has been questioned and is not believed to be involved. However, Tilley said no one has been ruled out.

"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

Tilley said he has no suspects and nothing to indicate that a crime has been committed or that Morris isn't still alive, however it's concerning that Morris has been missing for so long. It's uncharacteristic of her to have been out of touch with friends and family for so long, he said.

"As each day passes, our level of concern that this potentially has been a criminal act increases," Tilley said

He could have travled up to about 2 hours to dispose of the body.... If he had enough gas.

He could have ... but IMO He traveled northbound on the Sam Rayburn Tollway and made his way toward Allen

Maybe they were led to the lake from something that came back on his vehicle forensics.

Except, if LE discovered evidence to help identify a location on EA's car, wouldn't the car be impounded versus returned to EA? Wonder at what time he actually messed with the tires? Is it possible he replaced them?

Forensics taken from a vehicle has proven helpful in locating a secondary crime scene location though. It stumps me that LE returned the vehicle to EA.

I haven't seen any mention of his clothing. I would think between 4 am and 10:15, he probably changed clothes. I wonder what he is wearing in the gas station video? If he changed, did he stop home at some point?

I haven't seen any mention of his clothing. I would think between 4 am and 10:15, he probably changed clothes. I wonder what he is wearing in the gas station video? If he changed, did he stop home at some point?
Yea I wonder if he stopped home before or after the gas station because he would have to go home to change for work.... Would be interesting to k ow if he was in the same clothes from the night before....

Jmo, it would not mean much if signs of dirt from an area not from his house, as someone said this lake is, were found on his car. He could easily have been there many times. Jmo

JMO-Since the co-workers spoke out about his condition at work, they may have said ....and he appeared to be wearing the same clothes he went out in. Also regarding the bite marks. It was a minimum of 4 days before he was interviewed by the police. Does anyone have any knowledge of how fast a bite mark can heal? Is that enough time for a superficial wound to heal?

A question for when I catch up - maybe someone knows the answer.
Was EA wearing the same clothes when he showed up to work on Saturday at 11:00 a.m., that he had been wearing on Friday night/Saturday morning?
His co-worker claims he looked messed up. If he changed into clean clothes, it would indicate he went home at some point.
Was LE able to get their hands on the clothes EA was wearing when last seen with Christina?

If he hurt christina would he really go to work in the same clothes???? I don't think so. I'm sure his parents wouldn't say if he came home and did wash right away.

JMO-Since the co-workers spoke out about his condition at work, they may have said ....and he appeared to be wearing the same clothes he went out in. Also regarding the bite marks. It was a minimum of 4 days before he was interviewed by the police. Does anyone have any knowledge of how fast a bite mark can heal? Is that enough time for a superficial wound to heal?

I just read this. All of a sudden, we're thinking about his clothes!

I was just thinking if he did stop home to change his clothes, it shortened the window of his unaccountable time between 4:00 am and 10:15 am. Maybe the search area is smaller than we are considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swexy