GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem with the claim of the person posting that she saw CM in the garage on the way to the bars. It doesn't make sense for CM to be getting out of her car at that time, because the partying started around 9 at a friend's apartment. Jmo

Police have confirmed, via the warrant, that Christina entered the garage around eleven, followed by two cars.

If I have a chance to bite someone, it wouldn't be a superficial wound. I would be trying to take meat off the bone with my teeth like a person possessed. Deliver Us From Evil!

Except, if LE discovered evidence to help identify a location on EA's car, wouldn't the car be impounded versus returned to EA? Wonder at what time he actually messed with the tires? Is it possible he replaced them?

Forensics taken from a vehicle has proven helpful in locating a secondary crime scene location though. It stumps me that LE returned the vehicle to EA.

He didn't get a couple things back from inside like floor mats and seatbelt from passenger side.

Police have confirmed, via the warrant, that Christina entered the garage around eleven, followed by two cars.

Are there 2 warrants? I'm not seeing that information in the warrant I have. I thought Christina was following Arochi into the garage. . .

If EA didn't do this all by himself and just knows who did or witnessed or whatever term you want to use to say SAW or was aware of what did happen to CM, they may just be putting the pressure on him hardcore to make him give up whoever it is to spare himself. Just an idea!

If EA didn't do this all by himself and just knows who did or witnessed or whatever term you want to use to say SAW or was aware of what did happen to CM, they may just be putting the pressure on him hardcore to make him give up whoever it is to spare himself. Just an idea!
That could be too....we do not know yet.

What do you mean misled on the threads? Why here versus in MSM? I wasn't on here until a few threads ago.

Post #394 on September 5 - Post #460 on September 6 - Post #634 on September 7, plus plus.

Or he had a car accident and something happened to CM and he freaked out and tried to call HF and he didn't pick up. He didn't know what to do so he got rid of her bc he was out of it. Just the bite mark throws that off for me though...I guess the more I read the info and warrant the more it seems like more of an accident. Referencing the damage to the car, trying to find out where the accident happened, him lying about his route so they don't know the accident spot maybe... Taking the car pics to a collision center to verify what could cause his damage..just another idea. Don't hang me!

Update from the public Facebook page, Help Find Christina Morris:

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/posts/740950312661143

In the comments on this post it is said by the page admin that "Christina used his (EA's) phone to say her phone is dead."

So if this is accurate, and it was indeed CM and not EA using EA's phone to contact HF... I think we can rule out EA and HF being in cahoots, as some have speculated.

My opinion on "whodunnit" has evolved wildly since I first learned of CM's disappearance. At first I was convinced HF was behind it, then I was certain ALP was out for revenge. But now the answer seems pretty obvious to me.

IMO MOO JMO IMHO and all that jazz.

The idea doesn't match up with the time sequence the calls/texts were made though. The final text was from CM's phone.

Hola! Have been out of town, trying to catch up..you guys amaze me, such good thinking and bouncing around of ideas. And Boots, you crack me up. I am more hopeful than ever that this awful situation can come to a close for Christina's family and friends. She did nothing wrong and someone will pay. I pray that LE has some really good forensic evidence after all this time. The fact that they kept the seat belt and mats shows they are being very thorough. Hope it pays off for this sweet young lady.

The idea doesn't match up with the time sequence the calls/texts were made though. The final text was from CM's phone.

I think that was the final text from her phone not the final text she made.

Did LE confirm a "bite mark"? Or is this just from a co-worker? Just wondering, I know it can be discussed, but do we know if it was in fact a bite mark? Not a hickey or shaving rash or whatever?

He didn't get a couple things back from inside like floor mats and seatbelt from passenger side.

Yes, I know. The forensic evidence matching to a geographic area (if Christina was brought, left, or buried somewhere) would be on the tires or undercarriage of the car. Examples are foliage, mud or sand - earth related evidence.

The main thing we have now is that AE they have stated is guilty of hindering an investigation."
A. who is AE?? is this a new friend or POI??
B. Link for PPD states that Arochi is guilty ..only a judge on a bench can pass verdict ..when was the trial?

AE = EA and maybe I used wrong terminology but the police say he's lied and has hindered investigation. Maybe that's innocent to you but not me and here's the link for those claims.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

I think I'll stick to the Find Christina private page where people generally care about being positive and all it seems like on here is people who just want to point out others mistakes real quick and maybe we all have different opinions and that's fine. I am sure you have all done the same.

IMO he's GUILTY of many lies and when he's found guilty which I believe will happen in due time we'll have justice for Christina

I think that was the final text from her phone not the final text she made.

Sure. The post I responded to suggests CM's phone died which is the reason why she used EA's phone.
Yet, the last text (no matter who sent it) was sent from Christina's phone.

Eileen, not sure I understand your point. Are you saying CM may not have sent the texts? If so, I agree that is possible. Still, in the sequence of texts, her phone was used last.

AE = EA and maybe I used wrong terminology but the police say he's lied and has hindered investigation. Maybe that's innocent to you but not me and here's the link for those claims.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/04/police-search-home-car-of-man-last-seen-with-christina-morris/

I think I'll stick to the Find Christina private page where people generally care about being positive and all it seems like on here is people who just want to point out others mistakes real quick and maybe we all have different opinions and that's fine. I am sure you have all done the same.

IMO he's GUILTY of many lies and when he's found guilty which I believe will happen in due time we'll have justice for Christina

Aw don't be upset! I think a lot of believe he did something it's just to what degree. Accident? Purpose? Some express their disagreeing more harshly than others but I just scroll on by. None of us know where she is or what happened. Heck, my theory I just came up with above is what I think is a huge possibility and I'm sure people think I'm totally wrong. We all care though and that's why were here :)

Everyone here cares also!
But here we can discuss theories and speculate!
Im not so sure anyone thinks he is innocent but many feel there is a lot more to this story and another might be involved.
But everyone here cares!

I support your comments..it was easy to see you were just being picked apart. It's unfortunately a choice for some. Makes you wonder why they are on here? Keep posting....some of us care about bringing her home and your opinion matters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7