GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't heard them bringing him in for questioning recently....ea stated he talked to le 4 times on 4 different days in the beginning of the investigation
... Has hr been called in recently?? IMO they should have him in every single day for questioning until he cracks!

Who is HR? If you mean HF, current boyfriend, [modsnip] the family is fully supporting him and I'm sure that is based on more than what any of us have been privy to know. Therefore, it's not fact but he's not a POI either.

The main thing we have now is that AE they have stated is guilty of hindering an investigation. I am not sure you can charge someone for that but if so maybe they are hoping as they narrow in on locations he will do something stupid and locked up in jail he wouldn't be able to. I'm thinking they are watching him pretty well.

Seeing they just discovered all the phone issues late sept my guess is also they are trying to track down those details and someone mentioned onstar tracking, maybe the police are on to that as well. I'm not sure exactly how onstar works and if it too can be deactivated. Someone mentioned it can track up to two years and I asked my husband who does electronics on race cars for a living his thoughts about it. He follows the GM forum online and he said there is lots of people aggravated they can't turn it off and don't like the fact that GM can still track motion of car through the technology and it's very difficult and next to impossible to turn off. My husband said only a very skilled person with electronic knowledge could do after lots of research without completely botching up functionality of the car remaining electronic systems. Praying this might help LE!!!

Yes.. His theft charge of the Samsung phone and him being a named a suspect for Interference of an Active Investigation.

Have they taken him in yet??

Not that I have been able to find Txyorkiemom. Baffling to me as to why not but of course JMO. (BBM)

Here was the article for Almaz and what I forgot to finish typing above is that there are hopes of finding something, but at same time you don't want to find anything as you hope the missing are alive.

With the sonar it should prove to be a good thorough search.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...wylie-mom-missing-more-than-a-month/18689789/

I am beginning to wonder if this guy killed his wife also. The only person that saw her that morning is her husband. Just sayin'

Who is HR? If you mean HF, current boyfriend, [modsnip] the family is fully supporting him and I'm sure that is based on more than what any of us have been privy to know. Therefore, it's not fact but he's not a POI either.

The main thing we have now is that AE they have stated is guilty of hindering an investigation. I am not sure you can charge someone for that but if so maybe they are hoping as they narrow in on locations he will do something stupid and locked up in jail he wouldn't be able to. I'm thinking they are watching him pretty well.

Seeing they just discovered all the phone issues late sept my guess is also they are trying to track down those details and someone mentioned onstar tracking, maybe the police are on to that as well. I'm not sure exactly how onstar works and if it too can be deactivated. Someone mentioned it can track up to two years and I asked my husband who does electronics on race cars for a living his thoughts about it. He follows the GM forum online and he said there is lots of people aggravated they can't turn it off and don't like the fact that GM can still track motion of car through the technology and it's very difficult and next to impossible to turn off. My husband said only a very skilled person with electronic knowledge could do after lots of research without completely botching up functionality of the car remaining electronic systems. Praying this might help LE!!!
He*** meaning EA jr

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

They did a land search but not a sonar search

That would make sense to me. They've narrowed down the time frame between 0408 and 1015 that day with videos (videos that we, the public know about). Unless there is some boat rental place on the lake that he has access to, I can't see doing much more than a land search. IF Christina is not alive and IF EA tried to hide her he had about 3 hours till sunup to do it. He would have done it as quickly as he could.

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Yikes!! I was just getting ready to copy a post that had information from the private forum and ask a question. :slap: (to myself) I forgot about this - thanks Boots.

The main thing we have now is that AE they have stated is guilty of hindering an investigation."
A. who is AE?? is this a new friend or POI??
B. Link for PPD states that Arochi is guilty ..only a judge on a bench can pass verdict ..when was the trial?

Yikes!! I was just getting ready to copy a post that had information from the private forum and ask a question. :slap: (to myself) I forgot about this - thanks Boots.

lol! I love your Thanksgiving kitty! He's adorable! :pillowfight2:

IF the vehicle involved is, in fact, a camaro.
IMO We just don't know. There were two other vehicles leaving the parking garage at the same time.

Hunter is in contact with Jonni on a daily basis. Helping with anything he has been asked to do.

That would make sense to me. They've narrowed down the time frame between 0408 and 1015 that day with videos (videos that we, the public know about). Unless there is some boat rental place on the lake that he has access to, I can't see doing much more than a land search. IF Christina is not alive and IF EA tried to hide her he had about 3 hours till sunup to do it. He would have done it as quickly as he could.

He said he had been drinking, could of been intoxicated which would really hinder any truly intelligent thoughts to hide her somewhere. In other words...seems like it would of been a sloppy effort... He doesn't look like a rough it type guy.... can't really see him getting too deep into the thorns and branches of a lot of well hidden places... and it would of been dark... unless he had a really good flashlight he wouldn't of been able to see very well... I think i've heard he has a shed at his house.... could of just gone home and done some more planning with his family from there..... but if he truly did this and if he truly spent a few hours in a rush to do something.... just seems it wouldn't be so difficult to find her.... unless he already had a place picked out... I mean a lot of places being searched include isolated secluded areas...and trust me..they aren't that friendly in darkness.... he would of had to put a lot of effort into going pretty much into the woods...when we were searching just in a remote area with the trees and low branches....Texas ground was very uneven.... lots of tripping and lots of hair getting caught in branches, heads scraping on branches... if I didn't have on a hat and long sleeves with boots.... I would of been pretty much cut up and this was daylight ....

IMO We just don't know. There were two other vehicles leaving the parking garage at the same time.

I believe I read they were security vehicles but I have no link and just the foggiest of recollections.

Yes, I have yet to see a link as to those vehicles being cleared by LE. I think the only reason they got EA is because he was on camera quite visible walking with Christina - the other drivers have not been identified. May have to eat my Boots, but haven't seen where anyone else leaving the garage has been cleared.

He said he had been drinking, could of been intoxicated which would really hinder any truly intelligent thoughts to hide her somewhere. In other words...seems like it would of been a sloppy effort... He doesn't look like a rough it type guy.... can't really see him getting too deep into the thorns and branches of a lot of well hidden places... and it would of been dark... unless he had a really good flashlight he wouldn't of been able to see very well... I think i've heard he has a shed at his house.... could of just gone home and done some more planning with his family from there..... but if he truly did this and if he truly spent a few hours in a rush to do something.... just seems it wouldn't be so difficult to find her.... unless he already had a place picked out... I mean a lot of places being searched include isolated secluded areas...and trust me..they aren't that friendly in darkness.... he would of had to put a lot of effort into going pretty much into the woods...when we were searching just in a remote area with the trees and low branches....Texas ground was very uneven.... lots of tripping and lots of hair getting caught in branches, heads scraping on branches... if I didn't have on a hat and long sleeves with boots.... I would of been pretty much cut up and this was daylight ....

Yeah, that's how I would envision it. Hence, no water search. And not far from the road either. I don't believe this had any advance planning to it.

Arrest on the obstruction of an investigation then tighten the screws until you get more information! LE does it LOTS of times in missing person cases! They file a lesser charge to hold them in jail while they continue to investigate. If only LE had done that in missing Trenton Duckett's case, Melinda wouldn't have been able to commit suicide!

JMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members