GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to what woe be gone posted above, I think we were misled on the early threads with information/an account of what happened.

Going back to what woe be gone posted above, I think we were misled on the early threads with information/an account of what happened.

What do you mean misled on the threads? Why here versus in MSM? I wasn't on here until a few threads ago.

Wow...... I was also gonna specifically mention a Denny's menu...never seen em... I must try them ! :happydance:
Really good with cheese. Some ppl put sugar or grape jelly in theirs, but I think they're from north of the M-D line, haha.

I didn't think they could say a crime was committed unless they had evidence of a crime.
They can say they fear foul play.

Correct, and LE has said they still arnt sure a crime has been committed. They have also said that with everyday that passes they are more concerned for CM.

They need people to talk and so they are turning up the heat. Don't blame her family one bit. If your innocent then step up and clear your name. If you wanna lie then don't blame anyone else for the problems that come with that choice.

Based on this observation, I'm certain someone else knows exactly what happened to Christina.
My opinion is based upon detecting a subtle apologetic tone within a statement made when referencing Christina.

I agree and likely adds to why he says he fears for his life. I think he may be covering up for others and something much bigger linked to CM's disappearence.

What do you mean misled on the threads? Why here versus in MSM? I wasn't on here until a few threads ago.

Just go back to the start of these threads and see if you notice an account of what happened from a poster.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10928097

I think this is the post referred to. What am I missing? Other than that Vi13 says Christina arrived with 2 girls.... I must not be connecting the dots. Please clue a newbie in!
I have a problem with the claim of the person posting that she saw CM in the garage on the way to the bars. It doesn't make sense for CM to be getting out of her car at that time, because the partying started around 9 at a friend's apartment. Jmo

I have a problem with the claim of the person posting that she saw CM in the garage on the way to the bars. It doesn't make sense for CM to be getting out of her car at that time, because the partying started around 9 at a friend's apartment. Jmo

I think they met at a friend's apartment first and then drove to where her car was parked. The warrant states there were 3 cars arriving together, CM, AE and I believe Sabrina something....don't recall her last name.

Update from the public Facebook page, Help Find Christina Morris:

https://www.facebook.com/helpfindchristinamorris/posts/740950312661143

In the comments on this post it is said by the page admin that "Christina used his (EA's) phone to say her phone is dead."

So if this is accurate, and it was indeed CM and not EA using EA's phone to contact HF... I think we can rule out EA and HF being in cahoots, as some have speculated.

My opinion on "whodunnit" has evolved wildly since I first learned of CM's disappearance. At first I was convinced HF was behind it, then I was certain ALP was out for revenge. But now the answer seems pretty obvious to me.

IMO MOO JMO IMHO and all that jazz.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10928097

I think this is the post referred to. What am I missing? Other than that Vi13 says Christina arrived with 2 girls.... I must not be connecting the dots. Please clue a newbie in!

I think they met at a friend's apartment first and then drove to where her car was parked. The warrant states there were 3 cars arriving together, CM, AE and I believe Sabrina something....don't recall her last name.

From the search warrant:

"...an area where SB, a friend of CM who was with her that night, stated EA, CM, and other members of the group had parked. Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows EA's Camaro entering the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 8/29/2014 at approximately 2322 (11:22 PM), followed immediately by CM's Toyota Celica."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

Seems to me that the information in the search warrant fits with the story vi13 told.

From the search warrant:

"...an area where SB, a friend of CM who was with her that night, stated EA, CM, and other members of the group had parked. Affiant also obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage which shows EA's Camaro entering the parking garage of Henry's Tavern on 8/29/2014 at approximately 2322 (11:22 PM), followed immediately by CM's Toyota Celica."

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

Seems to me that the information in the search warrant fits with the story vi13 told.

I think at this stage there is still a lot we don't know and that LE isn't saying and I don't see any obvious reason to be suspicious of vi13.

She posted her recollection of events over 2 months ago, no one could have known that we would still without Christina such a long time and dissecting everything she posted. Are posters suggesting she was deliberately trying to lay a false trail on WS 300 posts into the first thread?

I can't see that at all

JMO

Where are you Christina? We won't give up!!

Really good with cheese. Some ppl put sugar or grape jelly in theirs, but I think they're from north of the M-D line, haha.

Sugar or grape jelly in grits!!?!? Definitely yankees. Any Southerner knows its butter, unless you're from LA or MS and then you add Tabasco Sauce.

I know groups have been searching for Christina strong at the beginning but are they out in groups still searching different areas than before just curious, I hope the family gets answers soon

Sugar or grape jelly in grits!!?!? Definitely yankees. Any Southerner knows its butter, unless you're from LA or MS and then you add Tabasco Sauce.
And sharp cheddar cheese and garlic salt :)

Sugar and honey goes in Malt-O-Meal or Oatmeal in the South. Butter goes in everything.

so all roads seem to be leading back to the guy in the video seen walking with her.
How horrible that the person she thought was walking her to safety is the very one who may have led to her demise.

For those of you following the 2012 Gavin missing thread, his body has been found & there's a POI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214