GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How smart does one have to be to drop a body off the side of a road, or in a wooded area or a body of water? Anyone could do that. Obviously he is not smart, if he is guilty and has made this many mistakes in covering up and dealing with police.

But I worry that his reactions to her family pointing at him may keep his mouth shut. It may be a vey long time before he confesses as to where she can be found, if ever. If he did this, he is presenting himself as the injured party and won't want to go back on that. If he ever confesses, it may be a long way down the line, either if Christina is found by someone else, or right before a trial for murder without a body. Jmo

If EA is the culprit I'm thinking the same thing. (Not saying he is innocent, but the odds don't look too good for that right now.)

I originally joined WS to follow the Mickey Shunick case. The only bargaining chip BSL had was the location of the body. Because he led LE to Mickey, he did not get the death penalty. EA would be making a big mistake waiting much longer. If he did murder Christina, her body may be found any moment. Once she is found, AE can kiss any plea bargain goodbye. JMO

I originally joined WS to follow the Mickey Shunick case. The only bargaining chip BSL had was the location of the body. Because he led LE to Mickey, he did not get the death penalty. EA would be making a big mistake waiting much longer. If he did murder Christina, her body may be found any moment. Once she is found, AE can kiss any plea bargain goodbye. JMO

Now that was a killer who left an incredible trail of evidence and was already a proven sex offender/predator. And she never would have been found, Imo, unless he did take a deal.

I do not think they have that type of evidence against EA, nothing as incriminating as with BL,the business with the trucks, the major injury which forced him to ER, the video, his history, etc. So LE may not have enough bargaining tools to threaten ER with the DP. He is not even an official "suspect", whereas if they had found traces of blood, or violence, he would be charged with at least abduction, as Jess Matthew was before Hannah was found. Jmo

She means ALP
Oh ok.... Makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

However, I was never aware of them being "very good friends" either. I thought they were just acquaintances? If they were good friends, then wouldn't CM know EA a little better than what everyone is claiming.... Given her past dating relationship with ALP?

Yikes, I don't know how to express what just dawned on me this minute (TOS).
The warrant revealed that CM, EA and a female all entered the parking lot at the same time.
The wording within the warrant makes it sound as if they arrived together but in separate cars.

Does the description given remind anybody else of a story we read in an early thread? Only, the earlier account, made it seem as if their observing Christina in the parking lot was a random coincidence. If nothing else, interesting to contemplate considering it sounds as if they arrived together knowingly.

Yikes, I don't know how to express what just dawned on me this minute (TOS).
The warrant revealed that CM, EA and a female all entered the parking lot at the same time.
The wording within the warrant makes it sound as if they arrived together but in separate cars.

Does the description given remind anybody else of a story we heard on an early thread? Only, the earlier account, made it seem as if their observing Christina in the parking lot was a random coincidence. If nothing else, interesting to contemplate considering it sounds as if they arrived together knowingly.

Yes she never mentioned EA been there only the two girls odd.

Based on this observation, I'm certain someone else knows exactly what happened to Christina.
My opinion is based upon detecting a subtle apologetic tone within a statement made when referencing Christina.

Yes she never mentioned EA been there only the two girls odd.

Was with HER boyfriend at the bar. Christina was with two girlfriends in Henry's according to what we were told.

I wonder what led them to Lake Lavon. I believe that lake and Lewisville Lake have both been mentioned on here as possible search areas.

Lake Lavon is near EA's house (per info on an earlier thread), iirc. A local will know.

Lake Lavon is near EA's house (per info on an earlier thread), iirc. A local will know.

I am wondering along the lines of LE having more videos - stop lights, businesses, toll booths, etc. - that leads them out there.

Lake Lavon would be near for residents of Wylie,Lucas,Allen,McKinney,Princeton ...
That area south of Princeton looks like mega open property ...

From the Shops it is approx 45 min to Lake Lavon

I wonder what led them to Lake Lavon. I believe that lake and Lewisville Lake have both been mentioned on here as possible search areas.

I believe the sprint store he worked at is on route to lake lavon as well, plus I believe it's possible with cameras at Kroger maybe other evidence was discovered leading there or maybe the search for Alamaz, the missing Wylie woman led to clues for CM. AE negotiating window is closing. Praying for Christina's family, praying for Christina that she is found

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe they were led to the lake from something that came back on his vehicle forensics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro