GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the guy who was seen walking with her through the garage was reported to have been limping, complaining of rib pain, and had scratches on his face and bite marks on his arm.. and he keeps changing his story.... Well that's very telling.

BBM
Do you have a link for this? I haven't read that. TIA

What nerve to blame the victims family for him losing his job! So typical of that narcissist killer mindset, just mind blowing how these people all have such similar personalities.

Whichever poster said that EA would probably point the finger at someone else if he could, I agree with that 100%.

EA is a huge jerk and a brat and he needs to be charged with Christina's murder imo.

I just hope that somewhere nature has preserved her so she will be easier to find.

I just don't feel we are dealing with a live person anymore since it's been almost 3 months. jmo

Whichever poster said that EA would probably point the finger at someone else if he could, I agree with that 100%.

EA is a huge jerk and a brat and he needs to be charged with Christina's murder imo.

I just hope that somewhere nature has preserved her so she will be easier to find.

I just don't feel we are dealing with a live person anymore since it's been almost 3 months. jmo

Sadly & not to be morbid, Mother Nature favors nobody...

I'm not from Texas either, but I grew up in the South and I ate many a meal of biscuits, grits and eggs. Never saw a bagel till I was in the military.

Well I am in Texas and I have never seen a grit in my life...nor seen it on a menu.... would love love love to try some !!!!! Just never been introduced!

Has this idea been tossed around... the one where perhaps they each got to their cars... EA gets in his...he is somewhat drunk... he begins to get going ... Christina gets to her car and suddenly realizes her phone is dead (its been confirmed her battery died about that time hasn't it?) and she decided to quickly catch EA to use his phone to try and reach Hunter one more time. She is tiny, its dark, he doesn't see her coming towards his car and he runs into her. He panics. He picks her up and puts her in his car ( no sign of violence in the garage because just because you hit someone doesn't mean there will be any sign of that at all...) ... hitting her accidentally with his car would produce that type of fender bender... he then takes her home crying to his parents and they freak out too and help him to take care of it because they don't want him going to jail. The whole family decides to cover it up. The one thing I do see wrong with this case scenario is that he went to Kroger and cleaned his car.... seems he could of done that at home in his own garage under cover. But everything kinda fits... if he slammed into her with his car it could of tossed him to the steering wheel and caused rib damage... abrasions and bruising on his arm....just one arm.... seems odd... he could of been scratched if she was still alive after he hit her with his car.... maybe only injured and she realized he was sticking her in the trunk and began to kick etc....??? He was too afraid to get her help... also in a case scenario like this.... seeing that his dad helps immigrants from Mexico.. I can take this on a more positive note and say that EA hit her with his car on accident and took her home still alive....rather than get caught or turned in for a hit and run type thing...not getting her help...tossing her in the trunk... dad then arranges to get her out of the country and into Mexico...where she is still alive .... yay! I like that ending. :) Any of this seem possible to anyone but me???? :) :fence:

What could CM have, possibly, done to EA for him to limp, injured ribs and injuries to his arms?
All 95 lbs of her? Feisty or not, I don't believe CM caused those injuries or the damage to his car. Something else is missing. IMO

I think she caused a lot of the injuries and when he went to hide or drop her off somewhere he got stuck and was trying to get unstuck and damaged car trying to do so. He's a liar on and off camera and they are going to catch him sooner or later. Those believing his innocence will see their wrong soon enough. The cards will drop, his curtain will fall and all will see he can't hide forever

I think she caused a lot of the injuries and when he went to hide or drop her off somewhere he got stuck and was trying to get unstuck and damaged car trying to do so. He's a liar on and off camera and they are going to catch him sooner or later. Those believing his innocence will see their wrong soon enough. The cards will drop, his curtain will fall and all will see he can't hide forever

JMO
I do not think any of us are sure of him being innocent but he sure has not been Proven Guilty either.

JMO
I do not think any of us are sure of him being innocent but he sure has not been Proven Guilty either.

Proven guilty or not guilty happens at trial........not on WS. Here
we are giving opinions and speculations.

Proven guilty or not guilty happens at trial........not on WS. Here
we are giving opinions and speculations.

Exactly!
but it seems that some have issues with those of us that question exactly how involved EA is in all this.

We speculate, toss around different opinions and like it or not we all do not think alike and all of our different opinions keep this thread open and running and a hot topic. We do not want to lose any posters here they all are wonderful. And then the thread will go silent.

JMO

JMO

Well he's obviously guilty of many things and no we don't know for a fact he's guilty in relation to CM but if you use the analysis of what does he have to gain by lying versus not my guess is he's covering something up and for that he's probably guilty and as soon as it's uncovered well know the story. Will it be the true final account or details of what happened? Unfortunately probably not because too many lies from to many people protecting each other and themselves. I believe he acted alone but I believe others initially believed in his innocence so they hindered many portions of the investigation and for that it will be hard to know fully what or why. I would like to hope she was abducted by his drug dealer or he took her to someone and she's alive but in reality like everyone wants to see him proven guilty before making opinions I too want to wait and see before I decide what happened. I can only pray for a good outcome for Christina but regardless she's a victim because there is absolutely zero chance of her leaving by choice or asking to be harmed or kept away from her family.

Guilty already As in he stole that sprint phone and maybe he hasn't had his day in court for that to be proven but sounds like they can pretty much prove it. He's guilty of hindering the investigation but I doubt they can prosecute for that so my guess is PPD are going to work darn hard like they did Susan Roper case when they found Black had purchased the weapon in Ft worth that was no longer accountable afterwards. To find such footage takes a lot of tracking down and time. If he committed a crime they will discover the evidence to prove it! Time is currently our enemy

Exactly!
but it seems that some have issues with those of us that question exactly how involved EA is in all this.

We speculate, toss around different opinions and like it or not we all do not think alike and all of our different opinions keep this thread open and running and a hot topic. We do not want to lose any posters here they all are wonderful. And then the thread will go silent.

JMO

Just my opinion here, but I think a lot of posters get bored with endless scenarios and speculations in the absence of known facts. I know I do........as it seems more like a mystery writers' workshop, which doesn't interest me, so I go into lurk mode until more facts become available.

Well I am in Texas and I have never seen a grit in my life...nor seen it on a menu.... would love love love to try some !!!!! Just never been introduced!

What? You can get grits at any waffle house or dennys ! Or you can buy them at the store and make them yourself, like I do :)

What? You can get grits at any waffle house or dennys ! Or you can buy them at the store and make them yourself, like I do :)

Wow...... I was also gonna specifically mention a Denny's menu...never seen em... I must try them ! :happydance:

Has EA (jr) been taken into custody yet? If not ... today would be a great day for them to do just that !!
I hope they make him sing like a canary!! JMO~

Great Work !!!! [modsnip]

I thought this was all about finding answers and the TRUTH about WHERE Christina is and bringing her home safe. Well...Where is she?

I still say someone else was in that garage!
JMVOPO!

I could be totally wrong but its just a feeling for me that there is another horse in this race!

BBM

I agree!!! He is not that smart to be a one man lone nut..JMO~

Good point Eileen! I definitely feel there is another person closely involved with whatever went down. I don't think the garage is a crime scene. LE certainly did not treat it as a crime scene. I wonder if they interviewed the person who sweeps or cleans the garage to see if they found any strange items on Saturday or Sunday or Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme