GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like it would be a fairly good-sized hole/ditch to cover a body.. then you would have a pile of fresh dirt next to it, or scattered around it. I don't know if a person would go to that much trouble, being in a hurry. Also, it would be quite dark, I'm guessing. He wouldn't know when she would be reported missing so I don't think he would wait very long to dispose of the body.. JMO
Was just thinking IF he did maybe there would be a debit card purchase for a shovel...maybe... possibly. I honestly don't think he thought it through that far but was just putting the thoughts out there. I think she would be more exposed...but where? Where is CM?

Was just thinking IF he did maybe there would be a debit card purchase for a shovel...maybe... possibly. I honestly don't think he thought it through that far but was just putting the thoughts out there. I think she would be more exposed...but where? Where is CM?

Totally agree. This was not premeditated, which would make me believe she is out there just waiting to be found. And when they find her, it will be in a dense area but not buried. I hope she's brought home soon. Her family needs closure. There are ttoo many missing people who are not brought home and their family is left to suffer.

Yes, if they fought in the car, which seems like a possibility because of the abrasions and bruises on his right arm and injured ribs, there would likely be some damage to the interior of the car. I wasn't thinking along that line of forensics.

If she was deceased, I was thinking more along the lines of blood/urine traces.
Couldn't it also be possible that the injuries are on his right arm if he's right handed...as he would be most likely hitting someone with his right hand...?

Couldn't it also be possible that the injuries are on his right arm if he's right handed...as he would be most likely hitting someone with his right hand...?

I don't know about that. But if you're right, then I'm back with my theory she ran out of the car and the struggle was out of the car and not in it. If it is in a secluded area like around the lake, he may have just panicked and left her there where it happened.

Was reading on foxsdw comments re finding Almaz. Their pi hired a team from Illinois and bam, there is Almaz. Maybe this same investigator could be hired to help find Christina. They sure found Almaz.

I don't know about that. But if you're right, then I'm back with my theory she ran out of the car and the struggle was out of the car and not in it. If it is in a secluded area like around the lake, he may have just panicked and left her there where it happened.
I just think if it happened in the car, they'd have way more evidence by now. He'd be locked up.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-im-not-hiding-anything/

Plano police spokesman Officer Dave Tilley told 48 Hours' Crimesider that Arochi has been questioned and is not believed to be involved. However, Tilley said no one has been ruled out.

"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

Tilley said he has no suspects and nothing to indicate that a crime has been committed or that Morris isn't still alive, however it's concerning that Morris has been missing for so long. It's uncharacteristic of her to have been out of touch with friends and family for so long, he said.

"As each day passes, our level of concern that this potentially has been a criminal act increases," Tilley said

Please keep in mind, this article is 10 days old.

As human beings, we are all creatures of habit. That being said, if EA is responsible for CM's disappearance, he most likely left her in a place that was familiar to him. :twocents:

IMHO
Hey, Beest - just got home from weekend in Nashville, had to catch up. Hope this unfolds the way it should. How you doing? (read: Wendy Williams)? No, how you doing?. So praying for this young little Christina who seems to have put her trust in the wrong person(s)? Not sure how it went badly but that night turned strange, I think. what say you?

Was reading on foxsdw comments re finding Almaz. Their pi hired a team from Illinois and bam, there is Almaz. Maybe this same investigator could be hired to help find Christina. They sure found Almaz.

for whatever reason the bodies of water next to the travel route to her work were never checked. They used sonar in the ponds. Probably why te canceled when they found out they hadn't been checked.

Yes, I have yet to see a link as to those vehicles being cleared by LE. I think the only reason they got EA is because he was on camera quite visible walking with Christina - the other drivers have not been identified. May have to eat my Boots, but haven't seen where anyone else leaving the garage has been cleared.

The other two vehicles have been cleared and dismissed, <Mos Snip>

What kind of security? Shops at Legacy security. PPD patrol. Highway patrol. Were they security people getting off duty somewhere? Why were there two security vehicles in THAT particular parking garage? That's odd! Was there a fight earlier or an argument? A shame they didn't see anything.

security typically means security. le or police typically mean le or police. Highway patrol typically means highway patrol. Who says the same security vehicle didn't go through the garage twice? just a thought. As you well know highway patrol, often keeps an eye on parking garages, then if back up is needed airborne drops in.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-im-not-hiding-anything/

Plano police spokesman Officer Dave Tilley told 48 Hours' Crimesider that Arochi has been questioned and is not believed to be involved. However, Tilley said no one has been ruled out.

"At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

Tilley said he has no suspects and nothing to indicate that a crime has been committed or that Morris isn't still alive, however it's concerning that Morris has been missing for so long. It's uncharacteristic of her to have been out of touch with friends and family for so long, he said.

"As each day passes, our level of concern that this potentially has been a criminal act increases," Tilley said

This statement was made before the warrant was released. Just goes to show how ppd operates. Deception at every corner to make the bad guy and his high profile attorney wait and wonder what the prosecutor has

This statement was made before the warrant was released. Just goes to show how ppd operates. Deception at every corner to make the bad guy and his high profile attorney wait and wonder what the prosecutor has

http://dallas.culturemap.com/news/c...a-morris-missing-enrique-arochi-plano-police/
A search warrant affidavit for the young man's car lays out a number of disturbing details about Arochi's actions in the days following Morris' disappearance.

"Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to [police] during the course of the investigation into Morris' disappearance," the affidavit reads.

Plano Police say they've talked to Arochi a number of times, and they haven't ruled anyone out as a person of interest. Without evidence of a crime, however, Morris' case remains that of a missing person. "We don't have a suspect because we don't have a crime," public information officer David Tilley says.

This article is 5 days old and after the affidavit..PPD still have not ruled anyone out as a person of interest.
Has he made false,misleading and sketchy statements -YES
Is the entire case disturbing-YES

I guess one could interpret the information this way. Between the confusion over what clothing CM was wearing and the impression given of happenstance, I think the report is worth questioning. To me, Christina following closely behind EA (in the warrant) makes it sound as if they arrived at Legacy together.

The version we heard earlier was that 'old friends' just happened to bump into each other, didn't recognize CM at first, etc. Adding the clothing discrepancies put out with the above, everyone is free to think what they want.
Seems too complicated imo.

I don't think we've been told who else was in the two cars when they parked up a 23.22. I'm guess they were both full with various attenders at the nights events, they all piled out of the cars and walked in other smaller groups to the next stop for drinks.

I think that what vi13 saw was just a couple of the maybe up to 10 friends who could have been making their way out of the parking area, I'm sure most of us will have been out in similar groups, people move from one person or small group to another as they larger group makes its way to the destination.

I don't think for a moment that CM and EA where the only occupants of the cars and walked as a couple from the garage at 23.22.

JMO

He would have had to subdue her pretty quickly upon leaving the garage, unless there was a promise of something else that made her get into the car with him. I'm leaning towards her getting in voluntarily and it going sideways after sexual advances on his part. JMO

After learning Gavin Smith was found in a forest after two years, she could be anywhere there is dense trees/shrubbery which is plentiful in that part of DFW. The Allen/McKinney area is still being developed and there are many hiding places.

Agreed, I don't believe there was any premeditation and that someone who finds themselves in that situation would be most likely to find a body of water or place with dense undergrowth to conceal a body. As it was the middle of the night finding undergrowth is going to have the problem of not being able to see what you're doing so if I was in charge of the searches I'd concentrate on areas of water.

JMO

The other two vehicles have been cleared and dismissed, take it or leave I don't really care

I know we've discussed this before but why would the other vehicles in the garage not have been mentioned by LE is they thought there was any chance that they could get more info by asking people to come forward.

I and others have theorised that the vehicles and their drivers must have long ago been identified and eliminated, this is the first reference I've seen to them being security vehicles and that makes perfect sense and fits the facts.

Thank you carltondance for confirming this.

I know we've discussed this before but why would the other vehicles in the garage not have been mentioned by LE is they thought there was any chance that they could get more info by asking people to come forward.

I and others have theorised that the vehicles and their drivers must have long ago been identified and eliminated, this is the first reference I've seen to them being security vehicles and that makes perfect sense and fits the facts.

Thank you carltondance for confirming this.

But what would rule out the security guards?
Were their cars searched?
Why 2 of them?
Was the panic button set off?

Regarding security patrol at the Shops.. back in mid September.. there was a currant "Parking Valet" of the Shops that posted how that really all works and seemingly knew the layout and the comings and goings of security patrol.

Here is what he has said early on about this:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Plano-30-August-014-3&p=10952936#post10952936

The parking garage this occurred in is behind henrys tavern. It's just so happens to be the only bar that is

open till 2am in that block of shops. Verses if ur on the south side of the shops there are multiple bars open till

2am, and a police station. Not to mention their is only one security guard on the northside. He's usually not

there all night. Verses the south side has multiple security guards walking around constantly.

also IIRC.. nothing has ever indicated that security patrol has,had actual vehicles..they are walking and perhaps are on the 2 wheeled scooters at the time.
perhaps that may have changed since September to present. IDK

But what would rule out the security guards?
Were their cars searched?
Why 2 of them?
Was the panic button set off?

I am with you on this as well ... Why 2 of them at 4am?
I would not want to rule out anyone in this case. JMO~

Also .. would like to point out the security guard(s) is the ones that apparently had control of security tapes/footage that was too grainy to make out anything- this is why I would not want to rule anyone out..JMO~
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-woman/

Early on Friday morning, security guards from The Shops at Legacy handed over surveillance camera video in hopes of seeing any trace of 23-year-old Christina Morris. The woman was last seen at the Plano shopping area nearly a week ago.

If there was a scuffle you think 2 of the security vehicles heard or were sent into the garage after EA's car was spotted leaving? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003