GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about that earlier. I'm also thinking through how damage occurs to the right front quarter panel. Usually that occurs when something runs into you. I suppose that he could have had speed and spun left, idk. Ideas?

Damage occurs to the right front when you hop the curb on the right side of the road or drive off the right shoulder and hit something hard. If a curb is involved, this also usually involves having to change your tire.

Wow...good point. So let's think together, on the route I believe he took (JMO) there are lots of guardrails over creeks, maybe some construction barrels, trees. If he hit a tree, there would have been far worse damage than him punching his car, I know he thinks he's tough but come on. If he hit a barrel, would there be orange plastic maybe on his car from those? If he hit a guardrail, his grey paint might still be on them right?

Also, there is the weird shop vacuuming his vehicle Saturday after being 2 hours late to work??? That's odd too. Who brings a shop vac to their job? I would think if I looked like ***** according to employee, was limping, had sore ribs, bruises on my arms and hands, and bite marks, was two hours late to work, the last thing I would want to is drag a shop vac around and clean my newly dented vehicle. That's just me though and JMO. Just thinking out loud.

Damage occurs to the right front when you hop the curb on the right side of the road or drive off the right shoulder and hit something hard. If a curb is involved, this also usually involves having to change your tire.

That would be nice if they could account for his intake but I know when I'm out, especially if were taking shots, I don't count my friends beers or shots. I just don't care lol

Yes and especially if the plan is to crash at the apartment after the night is over! I wouldn't be tallying up the drinks either!

Wow...good point. So let's think together, on the route I believe he took (JMO) there are lots of guardrails over creeks, maybe some construction barrels, trees. If he hit a tree, there would have been far worse damage than him punching his car, I know he thinks he's tough but come on. If he hit a barrel, would there be orange plastic maybe on his car from those? If he hit a guardrail, his grey paint might still be on them right?

Also, there is the weird shop vacuuming his vehicle Saturday after being 2 hours late to work??? That's odd too. Who brings a shop vac to their job? I would think if I looked like ***** according to employee, was limping, had sore ribs, bruises on my arms and hands, and bite marks, was two hours late to work, the last thing I would want to is drag a shop vac around and clean my newly dented vehicle. That's just me though and JMO. Just thinking out loud.

Wow... I hadn't heard that info yet. Let's hope he was as careless cleaning out his car as he was with putting his story together.

You know you're really vested in something when you start dreaming about it. I often lie in bed at night wondering what could have happened. But this morning I woke up as I was dreaming that Christina was fine and with a friend all this time. From what I've read I don't believe she would ever do that to her family. Maybe it was just a reminder that there's always hope....

Wasn't there also mention of EA doing something with his wheels or tires? Perhaps his rim was bent or he had a slow leak from hitting something on the right side.

Also, where is this vacuum cleaner. I'm sure LE would like to look at the contents of what's in there.

I hadn't heard about the shop vac! Yes, late for work, injured, auto damage and he's spending his time Shop Vac'ing? JMOM, I picture a shop vac as a heavy duty vacuum, really designed to remove larger amounts of debris. Is that what he was using?

So if he used a shop vac, maybe he wasn't smart enough to clean that.

If I was already and hour and 15 minutes late to work already, I certainly wouldn't be squeegie'g my trunk, and wiping down the passenger door of my vehicle after pumping gas either. Just strange I tell ya. I also wouldn't be loading up a shop vac, that normally isn't just kept in a vehicle, for random vacuuming sessions. Those things are quite bulky and heavy. JMO, but I'm not a big strong man either. Maybe easier for a man to wrangle that big thing in to the car!

Wow... I hadn't heard that info yet. Let's hope he was as careless cleaning out his car as he was with putting his story together.

If I was already and hour and 15 minutes late to work already, I certainly wouldn't be squeegie'g my trunk, and wiping down the passenger door of my vehicle after pumping gas either. Just strange I tell ya. I also wouldn't be loading up a shop vac, that normally isn't just kept in a vehicle, for random vacuuming sessions. Those things are quite bulky and heavy. JMO, but I'm not a big strong man either. Maybe easier for a man to wrangle that big thing in to the car!

Do you mean he actually went inside and payed for/rented one of those crazy rental shop vacs when he was already so late to work? Do you have to clean those things out before you return them or is there a chance that LE got ahold of the contents of that thing??

Just thinking, if EA was supplying RX, where was he getting it and from whom? Could he possibly have owed someone money and they were waiting on him in the parking garage? A little gentle persuasion applied to his body as a warning of things to come if he didn't pay. Could explain his injuries and the ones to his car. They could have taken CM and are holding her until he comes up with the money. He may not be talking because he is afraid for his life and doesn't care about her (which shows what a coward he is). I have an "organization" in mind, but I will keep that to myself.....Just another scenario....or maybe I watch too many crime shows on TV. Just brainstorming other things that could have happened..Praying for Christina.

I think you are talking about him telling LE that he got the brusies and such rotating his tires? and the wheel hit his hand and arm? Well I happen to be an auto transport broker for high end and exotic vehicles. So.....to this Camaro SS, I believe the back tires are larger than the front and I also believe they have directional tread. Why would you rotate those? Can someone more sleuthy than me confirm this? I do believe that is the case though.

Wasn't there also mention of EA doing something with his wheels or tires? Perhaps his rim was bent or he had a slow leak from hitting something on the right side.

Also, where is this vacuum cleaner. I'm sure LE would like to look at the contents of what's in there.

JMO but like the one your dad has in his garage. Those big round ones? Shop vacs are big!

Do you mean he actually went inside and payed for/rented one of those crazy rental shop vacs when he was already so late to work? Do you have to clean those things out before you return them or is there a chance that LE got ahold of the contents of that thing??

He couldn't have known that it would be several days before anyone looked for her (FYI, I have daughters this age and 4 days is rare, but happens fairly often, btw) so he was probably cleaning up evidence ASAP. A shop vac does make me think that he had likely been in the woods or by a lake though where you can't help but get leaves and dirt in the car. You aren't going to get the interior of your car dirty if you are parking in a garage and then going straight home.

JMO but like the one your dad has in his garage. Those big round ones? Shop vacs are big!

But did he bring it from home? Like would he have stopped at home and picked up a shop vac or was he driving around with it the whole time? because i know around here at some gas stations you can run in and rent one and then bring it back after you use it.

IDK why it matters either way, just wondering where the contents ended up I guess.

Joining in on the trend of thinking out loud today!

Where is all this talk of a shop vac come from? I'm almost scared to ask for fear of getting reamed on here, but is there a link?? I had only read that the warrant stated that LE noticed that his carpets looked freshly vacuumed. That could mean he did it at home, he took it to a detail place, he did it himself at a gas station.... But I never read anything about him using a shop vac specifically. Where in the world is this info coming from?

Did EA's co-workers describe what parts of his car EA was vacuuming? Trunk? Back seat? Passenger's side? Entire car?

photo.jpgyeah.... I think if I was partying all night, and showed up late to work that I would be more worried about how I looked than how my car looked. But of course that is just me and MY Opinion. By the way.... whoever questioned the parents and why it took so long to report her.... that is crazy. Even in this day and age of helicopter parenting, when they are 23 you know what they are up to, and you really don't want to know it all. They are adults and you give them space. I'm sure her mom knew that she'd hear from her b/c she always did, so being out with friends for a long weekend get away when the man was not her favorite person.... all normal stuff. (my opinion but who doesn't wish they could get away from the man pissing them off for an extended weekend here and there?) I feel like I have to follow this story and try to help figure this out. I'm a mother of 4 girls and 2 boys. My older girls are 15, 16 and 19. my 19 year old is away in college in East Texas. Sometimes days pass and I don't hear from her, but I don't doubt she is ok. I'm assuming most moms are this way.... I texted her this morning when I realized the last time I heard from her was on a text last Thursday... her response made me laugh.. I'll post it. My whole point is this.... maybe it sounds weird if the boyfriend didn't report it (my original thoughts were maybe they were in on this together) but to blame parents... that's a new low. I wish there was one text that said "EA is taking me *wherever* because I lost my keys" , just something to show she was in that car!!

Where is all this talk of a shop vac come from? I'm almost scared to ask for fear of getting reamed on here, but is there a link?? I had only read that the warrant stated that LE noticed that his carpets looked freshly vacuumed. That could mean he did it at home, he took it to a detail place, he did it himself at a gas station.... But I never read anything about him using a shop vac specifically. Where in the world is this info coming from?

Information provided by VI, JMOM. It's in post #1002 (although that # might change if more posts are deleted)

So he supposedly went home after the Shops, so if Christina was in his car, was she in the trunk? Did he do something before work or right after the incident happened? (assuming he in fact harmed Christina) The fact that he was at Kroger at 10:15 when he had to be at work at 9:00 is odd to me. And that he was concerned with the trunk and passenger door at that time is odd. If he did something with her before he went home, wouldn't he have wiped that down at home in his garage not in public where there are cameras? I would! And taking a shop vac to the office is just strange IMO

He couldn't have known that it would be several days before anyone looked for her (FYI, I have daughters this age and 4 days is rare, but happens fairly often, btw) so he was probably cleaning up evidence ASAP. A shop vac does make me think that he had likely been in the woods or by a lake though where you can't help but get leaves and dirt in the car. You aren't going to get the interior of your car dirty if you are parking in a garage and then going straight home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816