GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are talking about him telling LE that he got the brusies and such rotating his tires? and the wheel hit his hand and arm? Well I happen to be an auto transport broker for high end and exotic vehicles. So.....to this Camaro SS, I believe the back tires are larger than the front and I also believe they have directional tread. Why would you rotate those? Can someone more sleuthy than me confirm this? I do believe that is the case though.

JMO but like the one your dad has in his garage. Those big round ones? Shop vacs are big!

JMOM, I think it was last thread that someone who owned a Camaro and seemed to know a lot about the car stated you WOULD NOT rotate those tires around. I will have to look later to bring the post forward.

IMO, Camaro's are compact. Shopvacs are bulky.

FYI: Shop vac's have a filter and are mostly used for sucking up water but can also be used as a vacuum. I have one and they rock! That filter needs to be found and analyzed. JMO. Now I wouldn't load it up in my vehicle and take it to work, I would just use it when I was home. If he brought it to work with him, he may have bought it new...or it became an emergency to use it on his car, threw it in there and went to work....or he was up all night, thus tired and scatter-brained...surely he made some mistakes. When I'm tired, I walk around forgetting why I walked into a room, trying to remember what I was looking for.

I won't ream you at all....I am not sure where it came from I just know he was using it to vacuum his car outside of Sprint after being 2+ hours late to work with all of his "injuries". I guess the only person that could tell us where that shop vac came from would be EA and he isn't talking.

Where is all this talk of a shop vac come from? I'm almost scared to ask for fear of getting reamed on here, but is there a link?? I had only read that the warrant stated that LE noticed that his carpets looked freshly vacuumed. That could mean he did it at home, he took it to a detail place, he did it himself at a gas station.... But I never read anything about him using a shop vac specifically. Where in the world is this info coming from?

Checking with Jonni now on whether that can be release ok?

Did EA's co-workers describe what parts of his car EA was vacuuming? Trunk? Back seat? Passenger's side? Entire car?

For the record, there are smaller shopvacs that are very portable (I know because I had one). If it was EA's personal shopvac, it's probably in a landfill now.

I think you are talking about him telling LE that he got the brusies and such rotating his tires? and the wheel hit his hand and arm? Well I happen to be an auto transport broker for high end and exotic vehicles. So.....to this Camaro SS, I believe the back tires are larger than the front and I also believe they have directional tread. Why would you rotate those? Can someone more sleuthy than me confirm this? I do believe that is the case though.

That is what I was thinking of. I believe the rears are wider on that model and you never want to change the rotational direction of a tire. Also, unless you have jack stands or a car lift, it's extremely time consuming to rotate tires as you have to keep putting the spare on.

I don't think it's weird that EA vacuumed his car. Also, I don't think vacuuming can remove all traces of things or potential evidence, if there is any. It just cleans the car. If evidence was there at all, it'd still be there after a vacuuming (imo) and anyone who's ever watched any tv show ever would know that. (imo)

They are used for wet and dry right? That was really smart thinking.... except, should have done it in private. Again....not the sharpest crayon in the box JMO

FYI: Shop vac's have a filter and are mostly used for sucking up water but can also be used as a vacuum. I have one and they rock! That filter needs to be found and analyzed. JMO. Now I wouldn't load it up in my vehicle and take it to work, I would just use it when I was home. If he brought it to work with him, he may have bought it new...or it became an emergency to use it on his car, threw it in there and went to work....or he was up all night, thus tired and scatter-brained...surely he made some mistakes. When I'm tired, I walk around forgetting why I walked into a room, trying to remember what I was looking for.

I would be over the moon excited if someone was holding Christina somewhere.....we have hope! The only problem is...the only person that can help us with that is not talking. So we have no other option than to search and search until we find her, or something that will give LE the piece they need to arrest whoever did this. And IMO that person is EA.

Just thinking, if EA was supplying RX, where was he getting it and from whom? Could he possibly have owed someone money and they were waiting on him in the parking garage? A little gentle persuasion applied to his body as a warning of things to come if he didn't pay. Could explain his injuries and the ones to his car. They could have taken CM and are holding her until he comes up with the money. He may not be talking because he is afraid for his life and doesn't care about her (which shows what a coward he is). I have an "organization" in mind, but I will keep that to myself.....Just another scenario....or maybe I watch too many crime shows on TV. Just brainstorming other things that could have happened..Praying for Christina.

Can someone please clarify if the info about the shopvac is insider info being released here or if this has been discussed in msm or by police? I see where it was first mentioned but am unclear about how we know that happened...
ty

Can someone please clarify if the info about the shopvac is insider info being released here or if this has been discussed in msm or by police? I see where it was first mentioned but am unclear about how we know that happened...
ty

It may ease frustration for a short while but I can say Jonni's frustration is she wants her daughter. I am very closely involved and I see it every day. To know that your daughter is missing and someone who has continually lied over and over could have the information to bring her home and is just flippant and cocky (IMO) is maddening! IMO his family is no better. If it were my son, he wouldn't be staying in my home that is for sure. I know maybe their culture is different but sorry right is right and wrong is wrong. Supposedly he didn't tell his parents he was in jail for a week? Well why didn't they report him missing? Everyone asks that of Jonni and Mark, it was 4 days, oh jeez horrible parenting why didn't they call sooner? Well did EA's parents do that when they supposedly didn't know where he was for a week? I don't think they did. I also don't think that they are telling the truth either. JMO - I don't trust anything that any of them say honestly.

I am very curious as to the political/financial connections of the A. family.

Checking with Jonni now on whether that can be release ok?
At this point, he has had a traumatic night and probably hasn't had any sleep. But, he knows that he's in deep caca and it's just a matter of time before friends, family and LE are asking him for his story. Even he knows that he is going to be the most likely suspect in CM's disappearance and LE might be looking for him before the end of the day. IMO, he doesn't feel like he has a choice but grab the family shop vac and stick it in his car so that he can find a few minutes to vacuum away evidence.

I don't think it's weird that EA vacuumed his car. Also, I don't think vacuuming can remove all traces of things or potential evidence, if there is any. It just cleans the car. If evidence was there at all, it'd still be there after a vacuuming (imo) and anyone who's ever watched any tv show ever would know that. (imo)

And the particular shop vac can be checked too.

Prayers for CM, her family & those strong supporters!

Jonni stated this information in MSM

ty

You might be right. But, if you were guilty of something and knew that eventually people would be asking for your account of events, you would still try to clean it up because you might get lucky. But, to your point, since so much time elapsed, I would be surprised if the car wasn't detailed many times over. He might get lucky and clean enough to where there isn't enough evidence/dna/whatever to test.

Wow, I missed all the bickering yesterday (I'm asleep when most of you are posting).

I'm very pleased that we have 2 VIs helping and for us to help so thanks for posting.

We've got some helpful new info as well from JMOM and it's looking even worse for EA. IMO his behaviour isn't that of an innocent man.

We know that he didn't realise that the garage has CCTV so at 10am on the Sat morning he thought that no one would know that he'd walked Christina to her car. I can see that he thought he would deny it or say they split up well before the garage so even though he must have been in an absolute panic he might not have worried who saw him and was concentrating on removing any evidence.

I'm not sure which part of the car you mean by quarter panel but would the damage be consistent with maybe hitting a tree or stump? If he went to a wooded area in the dark maybe he was trying to get away quickly and wasn't paying enough attention.

I have a feeling we might be getting closer to some kind of resolution

You might be right. But, if you were guilty of something and knew that eventually people would be asking for your account of events, you would still try to clean it up because you might get lucky. But, to your point, since so much time elapsed, I would be surprised if the car wasn't detailed many times over. He might get lucky and clean enough to where there isn't enough evidence/dna/whatever to test.

If someone were guilty of something I'd think they'd do their cleanup in private. (imo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816