GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could agree with that if he wouldn't have lied to the police about walking with her and squeegie'd his car at Kroger where you can SEE the camera's. Jeez.....back to the crayon box again.

Would you take the risk of going to a dumpster? Wouldn't it be easier just to leave the backpack, I don't see him doing any digging at all, I think he kept it simple and left Christina and her belongings somewhere where they wouldn't be found easily.

JMO

Yeah its in the arrest info for his wylie arrest

If a manager helped him, that to me, is interesting. Why would someone else risk their job for someone else? Not suggesting they are connected with CM and her being missing, but they may be connected with what er else he is connected with. JMO. I say this because I don't think this is the first time he is taken a phone and I don't think this is the first time he has had the data cleared. I just think it's the first time he got caught.

being that it was a holiday weekend, was EAs brother home visiting from school?

Yeah its in the arrest info for his wylie arrest

Is it in the unredacted one that you have seen? Because the redacted one online for us to see only names another individual. It tells nothing about him and gives no details.

Would you take the risk of going to a dumpster? Wouldn't it be easier just to leave the backpack, I don't see him doing any digging at all, I think he kept it simple and left Christina and her belongings somewhere where they wouldn't be found easily.

JMO

EA seems to have a track record at this point of doing stupid things, so a dumpster wouldn't surprise me at all...

I know, I'm glad for the info too, I mentioned something similar and it was deleted.

There is another person named, but it doesn't say how they are related to the arrest. I assumed it must be a store manager that verified that the phone was stolen

Nope his name is on there too in msm. Google Enrique arochi arrested in wylie and it should pop up with the other guy as well

The other guys name is on the arrest report. But, it doesn't mention a position at the company and provides no details, that I can see. You mentioned above the manager helped him...it's on the arrest record. Well, none of us know who the other manager is at the store. So, that's why I asked is this coming from the unredacted police report you saw versus the redacted police report we saw? Or is this coming from Verified Insider information?

Is it in the unredacted one that you have seen? Because the redacted one online for us to see only names another individual. It tells nothing about him and gives no details.

I was going to ask the same question hockeymom, having gone back and read it again I can't see any mention of deleting the info on the phone either

ok well lets do it this way then. Talk to you guys monday

I'm not sure what you mean, is that a clue to something or are you taking a weekend break? If you are I'm sure you need some time off, it must be emotionally and physically draining after all this time

I could agree with that if he wouldn't have lied to the police about walking with her and squeegie'd his car at Kroger where you can SEE the camera's. Jeez.....back to the crayon box again.
It is reasonable that the reason that he lied about the route he took because he was trying to throw people off his scent. He's heading up 121. I'm going to make an assumption that he and his brother played soccer at some point....crucify me, he's Hispanic and the family loves sports :). When my daughters played club soccer, there was a team out of McKinney that used to practice at fields off of 121 and Hwy5(the club was Black....something, maybe changed names later to one of the Solar affiliations. Was creepier than hell there, woods everywhere, didn't even seem like Texas really.

Honestly, up in that area, off of Hwy 5 there are some woodsy areas would probably be a good place to check-out, or 380 heading towards Princeton. Geez, just so much area. But, do we know if EA played club soccer growing up? That would open some locations up in my mind.

We all know that car repair is quite expensive.. Just curious if EA payed for his repair out of pocket, or did he file an insurance claim? If it was a claim, what reason did he give the insurance company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers