GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok not sure if this is against the rules but how does one find that out? Is that a public record type of thing?

We all know that car repair is quite expensive.. Just curious if EA payed for his repair out of pocket, or did he file an insurance claim? If it was a claim, what reason did he give the insurance company?

Ok not sure if this is against the rules but how does one find that out? Is that a public record type of thing?

That might be in the LE notes from past from the Q & A's ... IMO ..if not then that will be given in testimony under oath if it goes that direction JMO ~

JMOM- no idea if Christina's parents have her passwords, but if so they can access her cloud info with this software. It's much more information than going to iCloud.com. This is assuming Christina backs up to the cloud. I was able to access deleted and current photos, texts, etc. I had text messages that were long deleted years ago show up. Also deleted pictures and Safari data. I guess it's hit or miss depending on the last time she backed up to the cloud, but maybe something??

http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/iphone-data-recovery.html

If you have the phone you can obviously get more because it depends on what she had set to back up to the cloud. But the text messages were a huge surprise to me because I didn't know they got backed up. There is nothing in the iPhone cloud settings that shows you are backing them up. Anyway just wanted to give you the link because I had purchased it and it did work. I purchased it for photos and got much much more (the last 4 backups as well and one was really old).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMOM- no idea if Christina's parents have her passwords, but if so they can access her cloud info with this software. It's much more information than going to iCloud.com. This is assuming Christina backs up to the cloud. I was able to access deleted and current photos, texts, etc. I had text messages that were long deleted years ago show up. Also deleted pictures and Safari data. I guess it's hit or miss depending on the last time she backed up to the cloud, but maybe something??

http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/iphone-data-recovery.html

If you have the phone you can obviously get more because it depends on what she had set to back up to the cloud. But the text messages were a huge surprise to me because I didn't know they got backed up. There is nothing in the iPhone cloud settings that shows you are backing them up. Anyway just wanted to give you the link because I had purchased it and it did work. I purchased it for photos and got much much more (the last 4 backups as well and one was really old).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Early on, I read on the FB page (the public one) that the sister said this has already been done. HTH.

I can't. I know nothing about that.

Maybe you can ask Jonni. She was a follower on the site where Christina sold them. Maybe some person bought a bag from her earlier that Friday and then, knowing she had the money from the sale, wanted to rob her. I know it sounds far fetched, but you have to be careful doing dealings over the internet like that. I recall that several people had asked about purses and Christina gave a phone number to the people, as opposed to just selling through the site. She could have run into someone shady that way. Or maybe someone else knew she had just sold a bag. Just a thought.

Did anyone know she lost her key?
or was it only found out on the text message recall

Saw something about this on earlier thread but never saw the site.

Maybe you can ask Jonni. She was a follower on the site where Christina sold them. Maybe some person bought a bag from her earlier that Friday and then, knowing she had the money from the sale, wanted to rob her. I know it sounds far fetched, but you have to be careful doing dealings over the internet like that. I recall that several people had asked about purses and Christina gave a phone number to the people, as opposed to just selling through the site. She could have run into someone shady that way. Or maybe someone else knew she had just sold a bag. Just a thought.

Who's to say that he didn't drive east with her so that someone else would be able to provide her a ride to Fort Worth later? We have no idea what transpired after seeing her walk into the garage in that video. We know from the warrant that he traveled east. A lot of places other than Allen in that direction.

I just read quite a few threads but am very new to reading about this case, so people can ignore me if i say something not reasonable or no chance it could happen.

Just wanted to throw out a couple ideas based on what I have been reading.

-From what I gathered, she was last seen entering a garage.

-She had been at a party that night.

-EA seemed like he may have something to do with it because he had physical marks or injuries that may coincide with a fight with her.

-His car was found too clean though so maybe not the vehicle where she could have been attacked in.

-But who is to say she was attacked IN the vehicle. Perhaps not.

-She wanted to go home.

-So, here is hypothetical #1.
EA offered to give her a ride. She unwillingly accepts. They start heading somewhere.
If not in right direction, he may have wanted to take a side track first and she had to agree to get the ride home. Wherever they end up, they both exit the vehicle. She is then attacked for possible sexual reasons. Afterwards, he needs to call someone else to help dispose of evidence + body. Someone very close to him willing to help. His vehicle is never used for this. He leaves his vehicle and comes back later or next day to get his vehicle and act like nothing happened and he doesnt know where she is.
Phone is wiped clean of all call records.

-Hypothetical #2.
Another person is heading to near her home area and both EA + this other person offer to take her home in his vehicle. EA vehicle never leaves. This other persons vehicle is used.
Either beforehand or during the ride to Ft Worth. EA tries to make out with her and ends up attacking her in backseat while other person drives. It doesnt end well for her there in car. Driver of vehicle may not have even wanted any part of this or knew what was going to happen but now he is stuck in sitution and helps EA dispose of her + evidence.

-In both those hypotheticals, there is another car we are looking for. Not EAs car.
So, either a person EA + she met at this party OR like in #1, it is a friend of EA.
Still a tough challenge.

-One possible way is perhaps this other person could be convinced to come forward by LE offering some form of immunity or plea deal to come forward. They are worried but unless LE publicly announces something to them of a plea deal offer, they are too afraid to come forward. That would be what I would do if I was LE. Try to get him to come out of the shadows to testify against EA and give himself up.
Its a gamble and not sure if person2 even exists or his level of involvement, but its a good gamble because we already know EA seems to be culpable moreso due to physical injuries.

Anyway, thats all I got for now. Not sure how off base I am on things.
Maybe it could at least bring up new ideas. Hope it helps some.

I firmly still believe Christina got in the car with EA. What I can't get over is WHY? Sure she wanted to go to the apartment and didn't have her keys. But if she didn't have her keys, what good is EA? She can leave in her own car. Could she have been drinking? Maybe. But I know I read in MSM that Christina has migraines and takes medication for them so she doesn't drink much. Drugs. Maybe, but why take drugs that might interfere with the migraine meds?

I am wondering if she had a migraine. She was stressed out out over a possible affair by her boy friend, lost apartment keys, lack of response from said boy friend. Stress causes migraines.

But that is as far as I can get. EA left that garage too quick after entering to have done much, if anything, of an aggressive nature to Christina. So I suspect she left willingly. (2 cameras near her car, per a early NBC affiliate report, I've got to believe LE has those and they show a willing passenger and hence, no crime.)

I strongly believe she left willingly with EA. I just can't nail down WHY. Did she state to HF what her intentions were in one of those last 3 communications? We're not hearing any details on that aspect.

Regardless of the WHY, she was in the car with EA and something happened. I believe an unwanted sexual advance and she couldn't get out of her side so she turned and fought. The source of EA's injuries.

IMO he offered to take her to her Dad and Anna's house which is close to his house. JMO though.

I firmly still believe Christina got in the car with EA. What I can't get over is WHY? Sure she wanted to go to the apartment and didn't have her keys. But if she didn't have her keys, what good is EA? She can leave in her own car. Could she have been drinking? Maybe. But I know I read in MSM that Christina has migraines and takes medication for them so she doesn't drink much. Drugs. Maybe, but why take drugs that might interfere with the migraine meds?

I am wondering if she had a migraine. She was stressed out out over a possible affair by her boy friend, lost apartment keys, lack of response from said boy friend. Stress causes migraines.

But that is as far as I can get. EA left that garage too quick after entering to have done much, if anything, of an aggressive nature to Christina. So I suspect she left willingly. (2 cameras near her car, per a early NBC affiliate report, I've got to believe LE has those and they show a willing passenger and hence, no crime.)

I strongly believe she left willingly with EA. I just can't nail down WHY. Did she state to HF what her intentions were in one of those last 3 communications? We're not hearing any details on that aspect.

Regardless of the WHY, she was in the car with EA and something happened. I believe an unwanted sexual advance and she couldn't get out of her side so she turned and fought. The source of EA's injuries.

My current theory is he was taking her to her dad and step-mother's house in Allen to get her spare key for the car. He was going to bring her back so she could go home. MOO

Saw something about this on earlier thread but never saw the site.

QUOTE=CookieM;11203509]Maybe you can ask Jonni. She was a follower on the site where Christina sold them. Maybe some person bought a bag from her earlier that Friday and then, knowing she had the money from the sale, wanted to rob her. I know it sounds far fetched, but you have to be careful doing dealings over the internet like that. I recall that several people had asked about purses and Christina gave a phone number to the people, as opposed to just selling through the site. She could have run into someone shady that way. Or maybe someone else knew she had just sold a bag. Just a thought.
[/QUOTE]

JMOM- purse sales link
https://poshmark.com/closet/chri5mo

Around his home. Sounds like there was a pretty serious struggle with his limp, bite marks. I don't see him having the strength to do much more work. Could see him wrap everything up and dispose of it in a big dumpster around his home in the Allen area.

I've worried about this possibility since week two and even asked what dump serves the areas of Plano & Allen. If there are any large construction sites that have the dump pick ups on location.

I really hope that LE explored our thoughts, because as much as we don't want to think about it . . .

Regarding Christina's backpack and phone. If Christina managed to fight her way out of the car, she might have dropped it to keep from slowing her down.

Now trying to think like a immature 23 yo (some folks still say I haven't grown up): If the person has gone far enough into a secluded area, I leave them where they lie and minimize contact. Otherwise, drag them nearby where it won't be so obvious. I may be dumb and immature, but I don't want trace evidence in my new car. Bag, yeah, maybe leave it where it fell. But if it fell in the dark, I'm not going to bother looking for it. I need to clear the area fast before LE shows up. Bag is in the car, well then I take it to a dumpster off the highway or some other site somewhere. And just in case it is found, I'm not going inside it. I don't want my DNA in the bag. The phone. I make sure it is off and drive to a bridge and toss it off in the water. I DON'T want it being found. Otherwise, if the person dropped it in the dark, I probably never find it.

All of this takes place in panic mode. Assumes no premeditation and therefore no careful planning. We're not talking about a trained assassin here. An ordinary person who wants as much distance between them and the victim/crime scene/personal effects as soon as possible.

Ok first thing who's Scion is that? On the steering wheel pic and why did the person 8/3 ask about something that was listed 8 months prior. That's just the first pic!

Keep in mind there were 4 days to go back and move things.

Regarding Christina's backpack and phone. If Christina managed to fight her way out of the car, she might have dropped it to keep from slowing her down.

Now trying to think like a immature 23 yo (some folks still say I haven't grown up): If the person has gone far enough into a secluded area, I leave them where they lie and minimize contact. Otherwise, drag them nearby where it won't be so obvious. I may be dumb and immature, but I don't want trace evidence in my new car. Bag, yeah, maybe leave it where it fell. But if it fell in the dark, I'm not going to bother looking for it. I need to clear the area fast before LE shows up. Bag is in the car, well then I take it to a dumpster off the highway or some other site somewhere. And just in case it is found, I'm not going inside it. I don't want my DNA in the bag. The phone. I make sure it is off and drive to a bridge and toss it off in the water. I DON'T want it being found. Otherwise, if the person dropped it in the dark, I probably never find it.

All of this takes place in panic mode. Assumes no premeditation and therefore no careful planning. We're not talking about a trained assassin here. An ordinary person who wants as much distance between them and the victim/crime scene/personal effects as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether