GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christina hasn't sold anything on Poshmark. So, the angle that it has something do with that, I mean . . could exist. However, she hasn't had a sale there since she signed up.

You ask LE if they have followed up on this - they are ones that should check it out. I don't believe the insurance company would tell you anything.

Ok not sure if this is against the rules but how does one find that out? Is that a public record type of thing?

Gold Chanel wallet the only inquiries made were in August and October 5th hmmmmmm. I will bring this to Jonnis attention. Thanks y'all.

Ok first thing who's Scion is that? On the steering wheel pic and why did the person 8/3 ask about something that was listed 8 months prior. That's just the first pic!

I checked. Got the answer needed but it has not been released. So we will just move on from that. Thanks!

You ask LE if they have followed up on this - they are ones that should check it out. I don't believe the insurance company would tell you anything.

IMO he offered to take her to her Dad and Anna's house which is close to his house. JMO though.

Your info and insight is far better than mine. As an outsider, I just think if she needs her key, she can drive there herself instead of with a guy some say seemed to swaying a bit when he walked to the garage. (And claimed to have 10 shots of rum along with 3-5 beers. But that is his testimonial evidence and we know that is shaky at best.) I can't wrap my hear around the: Why EA? Why not drive herself? Then she still has to come back for her car.

It might be irrelevant and have no effect on solving this. But I just can't arrive at an answer to my own question.

Ok first thing who's Scion is that? On the steering wheel pic and why did the person 8/3 ask about something that was listed 8 months prior. That's just the first pic!

I know! It is another angle to look at...? Just curious about it.

IMO that Adderal, 10 shots, and 5 beers may just be his set up for, I was so wasted I can't remember defense. Many other posters have thought the same. I think if I just did 10 shots of anything I would be curled up in a ball talking to myself. But that's just me. Not a big drinker. That seems like an awful lot. Lol

Your info and insight is far better than mine. As an outsider, I just think if she needs her key, she can drive there herself instead of with a guy some say seemed to swaying a bit when he walked to the garage. (And claimed to have 10 shots of rum along with 3-5 beers. But that is his testimonial evidence and we know that is shaky at best.) I can't wrap my hear around the: Why EA? Why not drive herself? Then she still has to come back for her car.

It might be irrelevant and have no effect on solving this. But I just can't arrive at an answer to my own question.

If she didn't have her car key she couldn't have driven herself. Unless you are asking why she didn't drive EAs car?

Regarding Christina's backpack and phone. If Christina managed to fight her way out of the car, she might have dropped it to keep from slowing her down.

Now trying to think like a immature 23 yo (some folks still say I haven't grown up): If the person has gone far enough into a secluded area, I leave them where they lie and minimize contact. Otherwise, drag them nearby where it won't be so obvious. I may be dumb and immature, but I don't want trace evidence in my new car. Bag, yeah, maybe leave it where it fell. But if it fell in the dark, I'm not going to bother looking for it. I need to clear the area fast before LE shows up. Bag is in the car, well then I take it to a dumpster off the highway or some other site somewhere. And just in case it is found, I'm not going inside it. I don't want my DNA in the bag. The phone. I make sure it is off and drive to a bridge and toss it off in the water. I DON'T want it being found. Otherwise, if the person dropped it in the dark, I probably never find it.

All of this takes place in panic mode. Assumes no premeditation and therefore no careful planning. We're not talking about a trained assassin here. An ordinary person who wants as much distance between them and the victim/crime scene/personal effects as soon as possible.

I am thinking along the same lines here as well. Where I differ is I think she managed to leave the car before any serious fighting. Like lets say he did go to a park or secluded area. Her radar was up and she was ready to run at first chance. She may have played along till car stopped and then bolted. This would explain lack of any evidence in the car.

He jumps out and chases her down and attacks her outside the car.
He may have been able to clean himself up enough before getting back in his car or he called someone to help at that point.

I agree he would have either got rid of her things in a simple spot. Most likely everything in the secluded area right where she is. Or like you mentioned if he had her phone or backpack, then he chucked it in a lake or something. Backpack could have been weighted down with rocks.

Yes, IIRC ..there was a 5th Chanel purse up for sale when the site was 1st talked about......we all pretty much had the same conclusion that the hands looked pretty masculine in the Scion photo. JMO~

Keep in mind there were 4 days to go back and move things.

But I'm scared to death over what I've done. How do I know she hasn't been reported missing by Saturday morning? Sunday morning? Or Monday morning? How do I find out without drawing attention to myself? What do I do with the damage to my new car in the meantime? How do I clean the evidence out of my car? What if they found the crime scene and are watching the area? I did this in the dark - what did I leave behind? What if I go back over there in daylight and someone sees me? Even the slightest mistake I make can give me away!

If EA did this, he DOESN'T have a crystal ball - he doesn't know he has 4 days. Every day means one day closer to Christina's absence being discovered and LE looking. Till it is announced that Christina is missing he is in the dark and then it may be too late to do anything.

I see all of this happening inside 30 minutes or less. The remainder of the 4 days staying under the radar and cleaning up what I can while staying away from the crime scene. To you and I 4 days might mean an experienced killer like Hannah Graham's killer can cover up a lot. But to an inexperienced perp, it is mental anguish not knowing why he is not hearing anything. The announcement the person is missing may bring some relief from that. Why some perps have a need to stay close to the crime.

Maybe EA wouldnt let her drive his car unless he drove it himself. If she could not drive her car yet until she got her keys, then she had to get a ride from someone. Maybe nobody else offerred to take her and EA insisted he drive his own car.

I do agree about where they were headed now to pick up the spare key.

Keep in mind there were 4 days to go back and move things.

But nobody would know that it would take 4 days.. that would be taking a big chance to go back to the scene..JMO

I am thinking along the same lines here as well. Where I differ is I think she managed to leave the car before any serious fighting. Like lets say he did go to a park or secluded area. Her radar was up and she was ready to run at first chance. She may have played along till car stopped and then bolted. This would explain lack of any evidence in the car.

He jumps out and chases her down and attacks her outside the car.
He may have been able to clean himself up enough before getting back in his car or he called someone to help at that point.

I agree he would have either got rid of her things in a simple spot. Most likely everything in the secluded area right where she is. Or like you mentioned if he had her phone or backpack, then he chucked it in a lake or something. Backpack could have been weighted down with rocks.

I'm not far off from this. Doj1234 and I had a discussion on this a while back. Doj1234 pointed out that if there is a fight in the car, why isn't there obvious damage to the car? Problem is, it has been pointed out that the car locks are such that she may have not been able to get the door open if the driver locked them on that particular model. But your scenario explains why there could be a lack of damage to the interior.

As far as the backpack and phone, I apply the KISS principal. I pick a dumpster I can drive by - behind a convenience store, gas station - and toss it out the window. Or just open the door and pitch it in. Phone. Over a bridge- water will take care of it. In the highway - sooner or later a multi-ton vehicle will run over it and rain will do the rest. Or maybe just in a ditch with tall grass. I do this within an hour of the crime. As far as I know LE may be knocking on my door by 10:00 that morning. Or noon. Or that afternoon.

Those are some expensive purses! On the first one she said she already had one and got it as a gift. That's two, $4400 purses. Since everything is relevant....how? Does anyone know?

Now, this clearly doesn't need to be verified here, but do the VIs know she listed her phone number on there. I am assume that is her everyday cell phone, but I would double check that. I know many ppl who have two cells. Maybe this number is an extra.

Just want to add....did someone give her these purses to sell?

Well I would assume it is HF. The person showing the bag is a guy and wearing the same pants as in a pic from HF's twitter as well as on hers. There was even a pic of that vehicle interior. The phone number given is also his that is listed with the clothing company.

Those are some expensive purses! On the first one she said she already had one and got it as a gift. That's two, $4400 purses. Since everything is relevant....how? Does anyone know?

Now, this clearly doesn't need to be verified here, but yo the Vzi's she listed her phone number on there. I am assume that is her everyday cell phone, but I would double check that. I know many ppl who have two cells. Maybe this number is an extra.

Just want to add....did someone give her these purses to sell?

Thank you, thank you again- top questions on my mind about this.

I seem to recall reading somewhere the parking garage was like 20 minutes from the apartment. Is that right? If so, could he have possibly offered to give her a ride back to the apartment to find her key and said he'd bring her back to her car?

Well I would assume it is HF. The person showing the bag is a guy and wearing the same pants as in a pic from HF's twitter as well as on hers. There was even a pic of that vehicle interior. The phone number given is also his that is listed with the clothing company.

Thank You, so many questions with this added info.

If EA's home was near where some of us think he may have been taking her to pick up spare keys, do we know if anyone was home at his home that night?

Instead of some secluded place, he could have easily said...."Oh, I forgot, I gotta run by my place first to grab something. Wont take a minute." (OR) "Hey, I got a spare doobie at my place if your interested".

While there, and depending on how secluded his neighborhood is, and depending on whether he forcefully got her inside or maybe she even voluntarily came in with him, the attack could have been right inside his place.

That would sure explain how he could clean up well enough before getting back in his car.

But for that to happen, it would have to be known that nobody was home at his place that night because i doubt he would do anything if anyone else was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485