GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #16 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to recall reading somewhere the parking garage was like 20 minutes from the apartment. Is that right? If so, could he have possibly offered to give her a ride back to the apartment to find her key and said he'd bring her back to her car?

Definitely a possibility. Like...."Lets just go find the key."

I will be praying that LE gets the break in the case they need.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Have not caught up. What if Christina offered to drive EAs car to Allen because he was drunk, he would then only have to drive from her dads to his house. If she maybe hit something and caused the dent could that have made him mad enough to hurt her?

Sorry I see you guys are already on this.:blushing:

So what do you guys think the probability of her driving are?

Have not caught up. What if Christina offered to drive EAs car to Allen because he was drunk, he would then only have to drive from her dads to his house. If she maybe hit something and caused the dent could that have made him mad enough to hurt her?

Sorry I see you guys are already on this.:blushing:

Possibly..IF he is the type to let someone else drive his car... He seems fairly arrogant & cocky, so hard to tell.. IMO

Ok explain to me what you mean Mzopinion8D or Cookie. I don't understand. So you think Hunter had a phone with data scrubbed like EA's was is that what you mean? Honestly just trying to understand.....not being snarky. :)

My comment was that maybe HF was unable to reach EA if he tried to call the number CM had called from, due to the data being scrubbed on the phone. My comment was in response to Cookie's question about why HF hadn't contacted EA.

I don't know about donation boxes, but I have used one of the phone kiosks for an old broken phone. The thing scanned my drivers license and had a camera like an atm.

All phones have an identification number usually called an IME, so when they gather the phones they collect the IME and there is a centralized database system to run the numbers against to see if they have been reported lost or stolen. So I think the phone would have been discovered if someone went that route and they would be on camera using the kiosk.

Just a note, I used to manage a cell phone store for a different major retailer than sprint and people would come in all the time to try and activate a phone they had purchased from Craigslist or ebay and they wouldn't be able to because it was on the national lost or stolen list. If you ever buy a phone from one of these places ask them for the IME so you can check it yourself and make sure it is clear to use. Their ate a few free websites now that allow you to do this. My life tip for the day :)

I wonder if there's any way to do a reverse check on the IME to see if there's been an attempt to activate the phone, and if so, where?

Were you supposed to confiscate the phones if they turned up on that list?

Agreed....but no one is talking so sort of hard to find that out. Also don't you think that she would have called or text'd this pass off person? Mark has all of her calls and phone records. IMO nothing seems to be amiss there.

If she didn't know she was going to be taken to someone else...could've been EA that made the arrangement and another reason he scrubbed his phone...

I saw on the fB page they just posted a picture of the fedora and bra she was wearing when she was missing. Did they post a picture of the outfit she wearing? Not the video, but a picture?

Nm...I found the picture with what she was wearing that night.

They can't tell us with certainty whether she was wearing a skirt or a humongous t-shirt, but they know what bra she wore AND had a photo of it? Lol!!

ETA...I posted this before I saw the further explanation of the bra as being a bra top.

Christina hasn't sold anything on Poshmark. So, the angle that it has something do with that, I mean . . could exist. However, she hasn't had a sale there since she signed up.

Yeah I'm thinking that's a red herring. Nothing to do with whatever happened. MOO

They can't tell us with certainty whether she was wearing a skirt or a humongous t-shirt, but they know what bra she wore AND had a photo of it? Lol!!

ETA...I posted this before I saw the further explanation of the bra as being a bra top.

i still don't understand. Have you seen a picture of it? It looks like a bra. She wasn't wearing it as a top from what I have seen or heard. She wore it as a bra. So again I ask how they knew?

i still don't understand. Have you seen a picture of it? It looks like a bra. She wasn't wearing it as a top from what I have seen or heard. She wore it as a bra. So again I ask how they knew?

No, I haven't seen it, unless its a pic I saw put on social media by her brother way back where she has a sheer top on over a bra or swimsuit top.

Yeah the whole clothing thing confuses me. Maybe the people she was with before she left with EA have become more helpful, IDK. The fedora that's been posted she def had on.

Yeah that's it. Posted on the public FB page HFCM.

No. It was just posted today.

According to Carlton, they couldn't share until now bc "they didn't have a link." I am assuming a picture is what is meant

There was a pic posted earlier on someone we can't mention's Twitter feed with her in a sheer shirt with that same bra top under it.

no clue. I have only seen pictures of her in the bra, as I will be calling it, no top over it. Then there is another picture of her with a tank/sheer top and what appears to be a bathing suit top underneath. That's been around for a long time.

no clue. I have only seen pictures of her in the bra, as I will be calling it, no top over it. Then there is another picture of her with a tank/sheer top and what appears to be a bathing suit top underneath. That's been around for a long time.

I think they are one in the same, but maybe not. They look very similar from what I recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member