GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmm very interesting! Thanks for that observation. I have time to watch zero TV at this point so I appreciate that I will pass this on. :tyou:

On another topic, I saw that a new apartment building in Frisco caught on fire last night and it was under construction, but it looked like apartments were mostly finished.
I thought, wow, he could have taken her to these vacant apartments and left her somewhere and maybe go back to burn it down.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Frisco-Apartment-Under-Construction-Damaged-by-Fire-283011471.html

What bothers me super duper bad is the damage to his vehicle. I do not think he hit Christina with his car though. But what did he hit? Where did he hit it at? When did he hit something. I sure hope his crash computer thing leads LE to info on that.

I agree. I know you can't say, but I hope they check other people's cars. Such as people not helping, maybe?

What bothers me super duper bad is the damage to his vehicle. I do not think he hit Christina with his car though. But what did he hit? Where did he hit it at? When did he hit something. I sure hope his crash computer thing leads LE to info on that.

Can you describe to us the damage? I'm very curious about that too. There was damage to left front passenger side, like a dented fender and/or was there scrape marks down the side of the passenger side of the car like he sideswiped something? ?

Thank you!

I have to agree with you on this. Christina would not walk into that parking garage with someone she didn't 1/2 way trust. That is what makes me so mad!!! She trusted him to see her safely to her car or whatever. In his interviews it infuriates me how he acts as if she wasn't his "friend" so he didn't feel like it was his duty. IMO a man with that sort of character is creepy!

But I do agree she wouldn't have if she wasn't somewhat comfortable that he was ok to walk with.

I don't think CM would walk with a creepy person into a dark garage at 4 am. Maybe he wasn't creepy to CM. IDK. They weren't best friends, but apparently she felt ok at that time to walk with him.

Can you describe to us the damage? I'm very curious about that too. There was damage to left front passenger side, like a dented fender and/or was there scrape marks down the side of the passenger side of the car like he sideswiped something? ?

Thank you!

I will check I do not think the damage can be released

It was a while back when we were still protesting. He leaves and he drives that car or at least he did then. Think he just takes the ally's thru town. :panic::panic:

That must have been creepy pulling up next to him! If you can answer, when was this that you saw him? I'm surprised he goes anywhere! Also, I imagine his front window is not tinted... seems like a surveillance video could catch the people in the front seat.

Yeah, I just rewatched the interview and when he said he didn't know where she went after they parted... WTF ever!!! you see where a person goes in a emptish parking garage when you are the ONLY two people in the garage! You also would know if there were other people and cars there. Watching it again, he has no emotion at all! I don't care if he wants to admit they were friends or whatever... but she was a person who is loved and missed. Have a heart, friend or not! I would be devastated if this happened to someone I didn't even know... in fact I am. I see so many people who are affected by her missing that didn't even know her. People doing and feeling way more than the person last seen with her. Heartless

I have to agree with you on this. Christina would not walk into that parking garage with someone she didn't 1/2 way trust. That is what makes me so mad!!! She trusted him to see her safely to her car or whatever. In his interviews it infuriates me how he acts as if she wasn't his "friend" so he didn't feel like it was his duty. IMO a man with that sort of character is creepy!

But I do agree she wouldn't have if she wasn't somewhat comfortable that he was ok to walk with.

I have so many theories about what might have happened and the bite mark gets me on so many of them. Are there any details about the bite mark like which arm and what direction the bite was?

I wonder some of that too. But I think if she were there she would have walked with them to the garage and we know that didn't happen, so I would say IMO she wasn't there. And who invited him oh just her so called "friend."

Back to the Creepy part....

Why in the world would anyone want to invite said creepy type to any type of social outing?? Also ... does anyone know if his gf was invited to come with him ?? Or did he LIE by omission to her that night/morning of where he really was??? Or was his GF there with him??

I was talking to someone about this bite mark... it really nags at me as well. A friend I work with was talking about a case somewhere that they could get an impression even after superfishal (sp?) marks weren't visible. I'm sure it's been too long now, but....
I have so many theories about what might have happened and the bite mark gets me on so many of them. Are there any details about the bite mark like which arm and what direction the bite was?

I wonder some of that too. But I think if she were there she would have walked with them to the garage and we know that didn't happen, so I would say IMO she wasn't there. And who invited him oh just her so called "friend."

Maybe if they went somewhere together upon leaving, she found out, followed them, caused an accident with them. She attacked and bit him. Maybe he is protecting her? I know nothing about her...just speculating because I don't think he is flying solo. OR....they go back to his house, fall asleep and she or someone else comes by and finds them there and flips out.

I just feel that if this happened right away, he would have been cleaning his car then, not in daylight. I also feel as if it was him and solely him, the same would be true.

I understand your point. Here is where it is off a little. Said damage does not seem like damage from another vehicle hitting it. IMO

Pics of the damage have not been released but by description of how it was, IMO it was not a huge car on car crash. If that makes any sense at all?? I did not see said damage on the vehicle when I was beside because his car was on my right. Does that help at all?

First, I don't think she looked uncomfortable in the video. If I thought someone was a creep, I would walk farther away from them and/or refuse to walk at 4am by myself or make someone else walk with me, especially since I read on hear she had a fear of some kind..abducted or something like that. Can't remember. Jmo, I don't think she found him creepy.

But, your comment got me thinking. Is it possible that the people in the apartment said they wouldn't walk or didn't walk her because they planned something with EA or they don'tplan it with him but planned on hurting CM. Hear me out. EA walks with CM to his car and they leave in his car. Meanwhile, party people get in their car, near the apartment. They track down his car and hit it causing the damage. When this happens, she tries to get out of the car, the damage to him is either caused by the accident or from him trying to restrain her in the car, or by a party goer. One of the party people take her and do something to her with him or without him.

Oh, so I guess this takes place after the toll was paid.

Maybe if they went somewhere together upon leaving, she found out, followed them, caused an accident with them. She attacked and bit him. Maybe he is protecting her? I know nothing about her...just speculating because I don't think he is flying solo. OR....they go back to his house, fall asleep and she or someone else comes by and finds them there and flips out.

I just feel that if this happened right away, he would have been cleaning his car then, not in daylight. I also feel as if it was him and solely him, the same would be true.

I think as the morning progressed and he became more sober, he would start thinking of things he has to do to cover his tracks. Same reason he vacuumed his car at his work after showing up late.

I was talking to someone about this bite mark... it really nags at me as well. A friend I work with was talking about a case somewhere that they could get an impression even after superfishal (sp?) marks weren't visible. I'm sure it's been too long now, but....

Yea I just don't get the bite mark at all.... there are so many ways EA could have obtained his injuries and then there is the bite mark again.... if there is way to get an impression like you mention that would be helpful I'm sure to match up with dental records.

Thanks. It does a bit. There is no way he hit the car with his body. I agree with you he didn't hit her with the car. And if he didn't hit another car.... Could the damage be from hitting say a guardrail, tree, etc? Enough to get her out of the car and just coincediently have someone pull up to help? I know...far fetched...

Yea I just don't get the bite mark at all.... there are so many ways EA could have obtained his injuries and then there is the bite mark again.... if there is way to get an impression like you mention that would be helpful I'm sure to match up with dental records.

The bite location and severity was done in a fighting manor, the exact location of the bite cant be discussed

I understand your point. Here is where it is off a little. Said damage does not seem like damage from another vehicle hitting it. IMO

Pics of the damage have not been released but by description of how it was, IMO it was not a huge car on car crash. If that makes any sense at all?? I did not see said damage on the vehicle when I was beside because his car was on my right. Does that help at all?

Yes. So, he probably wasn't going at a high rate of speed? Enough that it would set off the airbags? Never mind, you said that information about the airbags and crash haven't come back yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur