GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was wondering. If it was EA maybe he's fessing up for a lighter sentence, no death, or someone else who assisted wanting lighter sentence.
Yep I think someone opened up.

Fox News just said breaking news on christina. I'll watch for it.... The article I just read is from a mom who wants her baby back. What a piece of crap person to not understand a piece of her is missing. Imagine what your own mom would feel. I wouldn't want a turkey or Christmas either. Ugh.

Maybe they finally got a tip... "piece of crap" is right.. I can think of a few other choice words, as well.. but probably can't use them here.

Has anyone driven by and seen police? Is this a large group searching?

December 4th!?!!? I wouldn't think it would take them that long to provide the unedited copy. I can imagine it didn't take them near that long to edit it and air the edited version.

it's just the due date.

Comments about the current searching are being deleted (as they are about all searches) off the FB pages. God, I pray they have something.

I have read everything I can on this... even the Psychic sites and they kept saying Watters Creek. This is off of Sam Rayburn and goes from McKinney to Allen in the area not far from Custer Toll Ghantry. I kept looking at this treed area on google maps as well as on my drives home. Something kept saying she was in that area.... I hope she is found soon. I hope justice is swift.

You forget this is a grand jury and I'm sure these radio and news stations have lawyers to
And things have to go thru them first. They don't just hand it over.
Jmo

the note from BF specifically says this is NOT for a grand jury and that grand jury only hears felony cases and the are "supposedly" only charging interference with public duty.

The link posted above "http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Plano-Police-Conduct-New-Search-for-Christina-Morris-283252741.html" does comment on the current search by LE happening now.

Channel 11 said 20 investigators on their 4pm newscast.

This feels different, it seems like it's the first time the news has reported live on a search. JMO based on what I've read as I can't access all the news reports here.

looks like two creek come right together at the interstate at that location do we know if it is "watters creek" or if it is the other creek which runs more direct west and goes through what appears to be a golf course.

looks like two creek come right together at the interstate at that location do we know if it is "watters creek" or if it is the other creek which runs more direct west and goes through what appears to be a golf course.

It's watters creek area. A big area of trees by the freeway w a creek basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState