GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #17 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Channel 11 said 20 investigators on their 4pm newscast.

This feels different, it seems like it's the first time the news has reported live on a search. JMO based on what I've read as I can't access all the news reports here.

agree i think 20 investigators doesn't sound like a wild goose chase and since it is something spearheaded by police and only by police is a good sign!!My some location data tied to one of the phones or his car has just come back?

If she is there (new search location) , I am really baffled why EA would say he took Legacy home instead of taking SRT. I don't see how that would benefit him (if she is there)?

Maybe the footsteps became louder, and he decided to spill?

IMHO

thx for the info, one more question is the search still on going as we speak or did it happen earlier today?

It's all happening now. :-( They had just left one location and were moving to another.

If it were info from EA I think they'd have specific information. This may be from data or someone else who knew something.

It's all happening now. :-( They had just left one location and were moving to another.

If it were info from EA I think they'd have specific information. This may be from data or someone else who knew something.

Maybe EA was too messed up to remember the exact location..

I feel sick. I want closure for Jhonni, but I want Christina home safe.. It is not looking good from where they are searching..

#ComeHomeChristina

That's what I was thinking, assuming EA knows where Christina is you would think if he was going to tell he'd give the details, no need for searching IMO unless maybe his memory is a bit hazy.

it must be something that came up suddenly and that the give a lot of credibility to its not the ideal time to start searching. I don't think its EA I think he knows the only chance he has of staying out of jail is the body never being found.

I wonder why they are telling where they are searching. The VIs have always stated (among others here who have searched) that the search locations could not be divulged.

it must be something that came up suddenly and that the give a lot of credibility to its not the ideal time to start searching. I don't think its EA I think he knows the only chance he has of staying out of jail is the body never being found.

Nope, not the ideal time at all it will be dark soon.

It's a super busy area. Someone may have seen something or caught something on camera..

I wonder why they are telling where they are searching. The VIs have always stated (among others here who have searched) that the search locations could not be divulged.

IIRC it was ES that told them not to tell where they were searching and those were volunteers lead searches not police led. Again IIRC

Since its a freeway right next to where they're searching Id guess the car was seen or something to do w the car. Just guessing.

Nope, not the ideal time at all it will be dark soon.

indeed i'm hoping that is a good sign, I'd think that if they were just chasing down long shots they would wait and start it in the morning.

Are they telling, have LE made an announcement or have the news stations got wind that this search is more important than all the previous ones because LE are involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968